AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-03, 20:18   Link #61
Lucidrago

Maybe her breasts grew abnormally big as she got older and boys always stared at her causing her to hate perverts and perverted things and considered it her duty to rid the world of such immorality.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-03, 22:27   Link #62
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Maybe her breasts grew abnormally big as she got older and boys always stared at her causing her to hate perverts and perverted things and considered it her duty to rid the world of such immorality.
seems to have something to do with Le Fay based on the quotes
Old 2020-02-04, 08:29   Link #63
Lucidrago

So does anybody have a good guess about what Alphecca Tyrant's ability is?

My guess is that it has the ability to make the possessor's power grow in proportion to the target's sin(Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and Greed) and how much of it they have while at the same time taking that sin within themselves. Hence the reason why Issei lost his perverted side. So she is basically being powered up by Issei's lust. But at the same time she has taken on a lust for the opposite sex that she has to keep a handle on.

That's my guess at least.
Old 2020-02-04, 08:57   Link #64
AzazelDxD

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not to mention going yandere by removing Issei's perversion to keep him from touching her precious Le Fay and getting back at Le Fay for not returning her feelings by removing Issei's perversion lol.
MORE COCKBLOCK..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I hope that is not the case.

I donīt want this ANTI-Le Fay in the harem with the excuse that she joined because she has Huge breasts
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-04, 09:21   Link #65
XFire
150% done

Y'all need to calm down.

We don't actually know anything about this girl yet besides she has a grudge against Le Fay and is Issei's natural enemy because of her Longinus.
Old 2020-02-04, 10:18   Link #66
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Y'all need to calm down.

We don't actually know anything about this girl yet besides she has a grudge against Le Fay and is Issei's natural enemy because of her Longinus.
I canīt believe that this character defeated Raynare as Issei Natural Enemy

I feel bad for Le Fay.. One volume about her and we discover that she has HATERS despite her few relevance in the story.. Even elmenhilde had more relevance than her.
Old 2020-02-04, 10:57   Link #67
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I canīt believe that this character defeated Raynare as Issei Natural Enemy

I feel bad for Le Fay.. One volume about her and we discover that she has HATERS despite her few relevance in the story.. Even elmenhilde had more relevance than her.
Natural enemy as in counter to him. Not his nemesis.
Old 2020-02-04, 12:50   Link #68
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Natural enemy as in counter to him. Not his nemesis.
OK.So she is Cao counter and Issei nemesis.

The ability of the opponent’s Longinus has the worst possible compatibility with me. -- Leader of Hero Faction, Cao Cao

The ability that even Cao Cao doesn’t want to face—--
Old 2020-02-05, 06:45   Link #69
OmegaWeaponZ

My guess why Meredith seems so antagonistic towards Le Fay is simply jealousy / envy.

Despite her (Meredith) status as member of royalty, the Pendragon siblings are more prominent, both in the occult world and within the nobility - Arthur and Le Fay both being comrades to Vali, the strongest Hakuryokuo(With Albion being a symbol of England no less), with Le Fay even being contracted to the most well known entity in the supernatural world in modern times, the Sekiryuutei Issei.

Considering that, in some tales at least, the wielder of Excalibur(Colbrand in DxD) have a right to the throne in addition to their fame / prominence, I can see both her and members of the royalty being concerned for the future. Political among nobility is always present, be it to replace a regime or simple political gain. (If I'm not mistake, it was also mentioned that the Pendragon family were a prominent family in DxD). Even if she did not originally look at things from this perspective, I can see the influence other adults would have on her.

It was mentioned that her existence was hidden by the Royal Family, so it could be argued that she lived a very sheltered life, hidden by all but a few in the know - the complete opposite of the lives both Le Fay and Arthur have lived thus far.

All of this could have have potentially combined to create the animosity she currently feels for Le Fay.

... Or, you know. Boobs

As for her Longinus's ability, if I'm not mistaken, it is the thorn of crowns, yes? If so, I can see it having the ability to "Control". In application, while it may be able to control others to a certain degree, being a Longinus I can see it more so having the concept of control. Kinda like Asuka from Mondaji.
Old 2020-02-05, 07:14   Link #70
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
A mysterious girl with Alpheca Tyrant made a nail out of holy aura and shot Ise with it the nail has an effect of overwriting person's concepts and the things he liked like tits, asses and thighs became embarrasing for him.

In the 8th match of the Azazel Cup tournament, the Vali team and the Journey to the West team clash! Having seen their intense battle with his own eyes, Ise decides to discuss their contract with the sorceress Le Fey, when they are suddenly attacked by a false Ddraig.

Impostor Ddraig and Albion are Angra Manyu's Evil Dragons.
Infomation is from Dragon Magazine also it was released before the quotes but I kinda forgot to share them here.
Old 2020-02-05, 07:29   Link #71
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
A mysterious girl with Alpheca Tyrant made a nail out of holy aura and shot Ise with it the nail has an effect of overwriting person's concepts and the things he liked like tits, asses and thighs became embarrasing for him.
Good God.

One was bad enough, but all three. Girl has no chill.
Old 2020-02-05, 07:35   Link #72
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Infomation is from Dragon Magazine also it was released before the quotes but I kinda forgot to share them here.
Thanks for the info.

Also what

People just can't stop ripping off poor Ddraig, can they? And now even Albion got yanked into it.
Old 2020-02-05, 08:28   Link #73
B214

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Also what

People just can't stop ripping off poor Ddraig, can they? And now even Albion got yanked into it.
This is what happens when there's no copyright protection. Or maybe it's discrimination against Dragons by not giving them copyright protection. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-05, 08:51   Link #74
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
My guess why Meredith seems so antagonistic towards Le Fay is simply jealousy / envy.

Despite her (Meredith) status as member of royalty, the Pendragon siblings are more prominent, both in the occult world and within the nobility - Arthur and Le Fay both being comrades to Vali, the strongest Hakuryokuo(With Albion being a symbol of England no less), with Le Fay even being contracted to the most well known entity in the supernatural world in modern times, the Sekiryuutei Issei.
delusions of greatness? Is not enough be a member of royalty?

Quote:
It was mentioned that her existence was hidden by the Royal Family, so it could be argued that she lived a very sheltered life, hidden by all but a few in the know - the complete opposite of the lives both Le Fay and Arthur have lived thus far.

All of this could have have potentially combined to create the animosity she currently feels for Le Fay.

... Or, you know. Boobs

As for her Longinus's ability, if I'm not mistaken, it is the thorn of crowns, yes? If so, I can see it having the ability to "Control". In application, while it may be able to control others to a certain degree, being a Longinus I can see it more so having the concept of control. Kinda like Asuka from Mondaji.
If her existence was hidden I am surprised that she knows Le Fay...

Or she compared Le Fay life(living outside her home) with her life and for this LE FAY is her victim..
Old 2020-02-05, 10:05   Link #75
Hakai

Huh

Wonder if they got a shitty version of Boost and Divide as well.

Hope Crom wrecks them worse than Nidhogg
Old 2020-02-05, 11:40   Link #76
AzazelDxD

Maybe is more SIMPLE than that and they only look like the true Ddraig and Albion..

Old 2020-02-05, 11:48   Link #77
XFire
150% done

Inb4 fake Ddraig/Albion is the catalyst for the real Albion to materialize in the real world.
Old 2020-02-05, 12:30   Link #78
AzazelDxD

Watching that Crom will fight about both of them I doubt it.

Anyway. I hope see Albion in this volume.. Draig should not be the only lucky who can leave his longinus during some minutes.
Old 2020-02-05, 12:34   Link #79
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

Considering that, in some tales at least, the wielder of Excalibur(Colbrand in DxD) have a right to the throne in addition to their fame / prominence, I can see both her and members of the royalty being concerned for the future. Political among nobility is always present, be it to replace a regime or simple political gain. (If I'm not mistake, it was also mentioned that the Pendragon family were a prominent family in DxD). Even if she did not originally look at things from this perspective, I can see the influence other adults would have on her.

... Or, you know. Boobs

Beautiful theory about Meredith, i hope that it will be so
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-05, 15:07   Link #80
Lucidrago

Quote:

... Or, you know. Boobs

Where's the upvote button when you need it the most?

Pretty insightful answer.

Perhaps once a person is hit by the nail, only the possessor has the power to remove it. Or like Rossweisse said a counter-spell would have to be created. Or just killing the possessor would do the job.

And Angra Mainyu did create Azi Dahaka IIRC. It doesn't seem strange that he is able to create fake versions of Ddraig and Albion. Maybe he found things he could use to recreate them in their own natural homelands. Except they are Evil Dragons the way he made them.