AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-03-23, 16:39   Link #61
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe beside be shy and reserved like the Xenovia of first phase of the story she could also have some few difficulties when it comes social interactions of normal life. Now I noticed better she has dyed hairs.

I guess that a Female MC of DXD can't be flat chest even despite her age lol

Yeah I'm little afraid about how "that Issei" can be in Junior. I would hate see him treated like a idiot after having see his development till now. For this I hate the short stories of the DX...
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-23, 17:58   Link #62
Dareal_truth

Maybe this new author would work on new projects in the future
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-24, 15:05   Link #63
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Maybe beside be shy and reserved like the Xenovia of first phase of the story she could also have some few difficulties when it comes social interactions of normal life. Now I noticed better she has dyed hairs.

I guess that a Female MC of DXD can't be flat chest even despite her age lol

Yeah I'm little afraid about how "that Issei" can be in Junior. I would hate see him treated like a idiot after having see his development till now. For this I hate the short stories of the DX...
Yeah, pretty much. At least here's hoping she's shy and reserved but in a kuudere sort like Koneko or something? I remember Xenovia's shy days and those were just...damn lol.

Exactly. Ravel and Le Fay are also stacked up but they're like in the high school division of Kuoh Academy. Kunou's in junior or in the elementary ish division (forgot which) but that's expected. Zekka...muh god bro, she is oddly stacked for her age. Guess that's the the MC effect here, especially in DxD xD

That is a concerning aspect though, yeah. Even in the early days, Issei was actually a bit of an alright guy when he's not into the boobs thought process, then he got a little maturerer or so since joining the supernatural side of the world and while he's still otherwise the same, it's a nice change of development for the bro.

Seeing back in his early pre ORC/early ORC days though is...an odd nostalgia route of cringe I imagine.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-24, 15:41   Link #64
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe actually she could have a personality different from both Koneko and Xenovia, who knows?

What if actually she is hoping for a normal life and try to be a "Average Girl" but she end up be involved in Supernatural's Stuff?

Yeah Issei was a nice guy but still I'm afraid about how he can be in this Spin-Off.

I would rather see his future than his previous days...
Old 2024-03-25, 06:47   Link #65
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Kuoh Academy, where Issei and his friends attend. A transfer student appears at the middle school. It is Zeka, a descendant of Miyamoto Musashi who is a beautiful girl with a sword-shaped Sacred Gear and super strength. However, the Sacred Gear has a 'peculiar feature', which is why she hates boobs?

A spin-off of High School DxD, which begins with a shocking setting, is about to be released. The unique characters of the junior high school where the story takes place are also unveiled! In addition to the aforementioned Zkka, there's are also a Devil, a descendant of a hero, and a gyaru Valkyrie; they are the Occult Sword Study Club who are uniquely devoted to the study of swords!

In addition, characters from the senior high school, of course, make an appearance. Like the one to guide Zeka, who wanders the way of the sword, being that dual sword wielding girl?! Plus, an unexpected collaboration with the very popular Boob Dragon in the Underworld!

The story is written by author Rippū Shinonome, who is a big fan of DxD themselves and knows the work inside out! The high level of enthusiasm could be read from the editorial comments while checking the manuscript. And the illustrations are, of course, drawn by Miyama Zero, just like in the original story!

Let your heart swell with anticipation not only for the cute and sexy new characters to be portrayed, but also for the breasts of Rias and the others you haven't seen in a long time!
- - - - - - - - - -
Now say hello to the Occult Sword Study Club!

Told from Rias' POV

First up is our protagonist, Zeka Miyamoto
Spoiler for Zeka Miyamoto:

Next up, Lilebette D. Lunaire
Spoiler for Lilebette D. Lunaire:

Now the one who makes the club, Avi Amon
Spoiler for Avi Amon:

And finally, Schwertleite
Spoiler for Schwertleite:

"The junior high school building is very close to the senior high school. My retainers often visit for fun, and it seems they've taken a liking to Zekka-chan as soon as she moved to the new school. And the advisor of the Occult Sword Study Club is... I'll tell you this another time."

Last edited by Marvix; 2024-04-22 at 05:05.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 09:32   Link #66
bluestahli1

Is the girl with the eye-patch a descendant of date masamune?

Also, I wonder if they'll encounter that knight armor girl with her samurai boyfriend? I wish.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 09:44   Link #67
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Is the girl with the eye-patch a descendant of date masamune?

Also, I wonder if they'll encounter that knight armor girl with her samurai boyfriend? I wish.
Corrected her name and no, she isn't
Old 2024-03-25, 10:00   Link #68
Xuanwu

Wonder who the club advisor could be?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 12:04   Link #69
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Wonder who the club advisor could be?
Could be Azazel again. Of the OG cast, those confirmed appearing are: Issei, Rias, Rossweisse and Xenovia.

I said before Junior DxD takes place during OG V1, due to it being said it takes place when Issei was still familiarising himself with ORC, but now that's impossible. It takes place post V7 due to Rossweisse being in the story.
Old 2024-03-25, 12:23   Link #70
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

First of all thank you very much Marvix for having shared the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
However, the Sacred Gear has a 'peculiar feature', which is why she hates her boobs?
Jesus what what they would do with her boobs and Sacred Gear?
Old 2024-03-25, 12:26   Link #71
Xuanwu

Quote:
Could be Azazel again. Of the OG cast, those confirmed appearing are: Issei, Rias, Rossweisse and Xenovia.

I said before Junior DxD takes place during OG V1, due to it being said it takes place when Issei was still familiarising himself with ORC, but now that's impossible. It takes place post V7 due to Rossweisse being in the story.
Azazel comes to mind too, but I wonder if it's not too lazy. Barakiel was used for Slash Dog team. They could use someone else, Penemue or whoever.

Where's Xenovia confirmed btw? Must have missed that.
Old 2024-03-25, 12:28   Link #72
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Azazel comes to mind too, but I wonder if it's not too lazy. Barakiel was used for Slash Dog team. They could use someone else, Penemue or whoever.

Where's Xenovia confirmed btw? Must have missed that.
"Like the one to guide Zekka, who wanders the way of the sword, being that dual sword wielding girl?"

Btw guys, Rias is still in high school, so it takes place before Volume 22.
Old 2024-03-25, 12:36   Link #73
Xuanwu

Quote:
"Like the one to guide Zekka, who wanders the way of the sword, being that dual sword wielding girl?"

Btw guys, Rias is still in high school, so it takes place before Volume 22.
Oh, Zekka is going to be a musclehead then? She even has the super strength to go with it

I was guessing she'd be more of a technique type.
Old 2024-03-25, 12:40   Link #74
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

My joke theory is that the soul of a loli is in Zekka's sword who's jealous of big pies; maybe it's Musashi Miyamoto but as a loli

If she saw Yasaka, she'd need therapy like Ddraig and Albion did
Old 2024-03-25, 13:07   Link #75
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
First of all thank you very much Marvix for having shared the info.

Jesus what what they would do with her boobs and Sacred Gear?
'Her' being included was a mistake.
Old 2024-03-25, 13:19   Link #76
Xuanwu

So she's opposite of Issei in that sense. That could be fun to see
Old 2024-03-25, 14:34   Link #77
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Lol she can be the Ultimate Nemesis of Issei. Immagine if Issei end up disliking her more than he dislike Raiser, Vali and Cao Cao at the beginning
Old 2024-03-25, 14:45   Link #78
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

The loli Power Rangers: defeating evil (large-breasted) women for justice (out of jealousy)!
Old 2024-03-25, 16:28   Link #79
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
[/SPOILER]
Now the one who makes the club, Avi Amon
Spoiler for Avi Amon:

And finally, Schwertleite
Spoiler for Schwertleite:

"The junior high school building is very close to the senior high school. My retainers often visit for fun, and it seems they've taken a liking to Zekka-chan as soon as she moved to the new school. And the advisor of the Occult Sword Study Club is... I'll tell you this another time."
Considering the description of Avi Amon and Schwertleite could be possible that in Shin they can became Rias new Bishop and Knight?
Old 2024-03-25, 16:53   Link #80
Dareal_truth

Having more characters in the story isn't a good thing
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote