AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2007-09-22, 07:19   Link #61
Karia_Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfs View Post
Karia_Chan[/b]: Use the Join (Concatenate) option. You can also just let the timings of the two lines overlap, the renderer will then push the second line out of the way so it won't overlap the first one on screen.
thanks, but I want the second line to appear a while later from the first line.Join (Concatenate) option just makes them a single line
Karia_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 09:16   Link #62
jfs
Aegisub dev

Then just keep them two separate lines and do as I said, time each line to the times you want it to appear during. For example like this:
Code:
Dialogue: 0,0:01:20.00,0:01:27.00,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,This is the first line
Dialogue: 0,0:01:23.00,0:01:27.00,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,This is the second line
You can optionally give the second line a different styling to make it clear that it's different from the first.

Aegisub developer [ Forum | Manual | Feature requests | Bug reports | IRC ]
Don't ask for: More VSFilter changes (I won't), karaoke effects, help in PM's
jfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 09:54   Link #63
theshadowtaker

Okay this is what happens when I try to load a video/audio file in aegisub. Does anyone know what the problem is? I have avisynth 2.5.6a installed. Maybe needs to be updated? Or my computer is f*ked up?
theshadowtaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 12:03   Link #64
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowtaker View Post
Okay this is what happens when I try to load a video/audio file in aegisub.
You must tell first as to "what that is"...
Old 2007-09-22, 12:03   Link #65
Karia_Chan

Quote:
Then just keep them two separate lines and do as I said, time each line to the times you want it to appear during. For example like this:
Code:
Dialogue: 0,0:01:20.00,0:01:27.00,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,This is the first line
Dialogue: 0,0:01:23.00,0:01:27.00,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,This is the second line
You can optionally give the second line a different styling to make it clear that it's different from the first.
I tried this too, but second line appears at the top of the first line I want it to appear beside the first.Anyway, thank you so much for help
Old 2007-09-22, 12:14   Link #66
martino
makes no files now

Maybe you could assign \an1 to the top line, and \an3 to the bottom one. Is that what you wanted?
Old 2007-09-22, 12:22   Link #67
theshadowtaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
You must tell first as to "what that is"...
damn i cant belive i forgot to post the picture. Gomen nasai gozaimasu.

Old 2007-09-22, 12:54   Link #68
jfs
Aegisub dev

You probably have something other than DirectShowSource.dll in your c:\program files\aviysnth 2.5\plugins directory. Try removing files from there until things work. Then stop using autoload plugins altogether, it just causes more problems than it solves.

Old 2007-09-23, 05:21   Link #69
Karia_Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Maybe you could assign \an1 to the top line, and \an3 to the bottom one. Is that what you wanted?

Yes definitely that's what I want But there's a huge gap between them like this

Old 2007-09-23, 06:10   Link #70
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karia_Chan View Post
But there's a huge gap between them like this
Then I can only think of using the \pos(x,y) override on the right line...
Old 2007-09-23, 06:34   Link #71
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

What about settings margins?
dj_tjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 07:16   Link #72
jfs
Aegisub dev

Ok so it's "alpha-timing" (or "Lunar-timing") you want to do.
Code:
Dialogue: 0,0:00:08.69,0:00:09.15,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Part 1, {\alpha&HFF&}and part 2.
Dialogue: 0,0:00:09.15,0:00:11.03,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Part 1, and part 2.

Old 2007-09-23, 22:48   Link #73
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
linkstreet: You need to provide more information, can't help you with just that. For r1515 or newer, go Start->Run and type "%appdata%\aegisub\crashlog.txt" and post the contents of that file here.

Karia_Chan: Use the Join (Concatenate) option. You can also just let the timings of the two lines overlap, the renderer will then push the second line out of the way so it won't overlap the first one on screen.
I'll paste it tonight when I get home from work. Another thing. I was learning using lua files, and there was this one example lua file (I think it was Mai Otome's Crystal Energy?), and there was this line that said it will change the style based on "scomments". I know that "dialouge" is the lines that you type in, so is "scomment" comment lines? because at first I thought it was like simple K where you edit it based on comment line, but it does not seem to work. I'll also post the lua tonight.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 06:04   Link #74
jfs
Aegisub dev

No, "scomment" is "semicolon comment", lines that are commented out in the ASS file with a semicolon. Those only have plain text, not any of the fields of Dialogue lines (unlike regular Comment lines.) Also Aegisub can't edit semicolon comments directly, you have to open the file in a text editor. (Aegisub will attempt to preserve them even though they aren't displayed or editable.)

In Auto4 Lua semicolon comments are class=="comment", while dialogue-style comment lines are class=="dialogue" and comment==true.

Old 2007-09-24, 07:54   Link #75
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Here's the crash screenshot. Weird that there is NO crashlog in the appdata/aegisub folder

And how do you load a lua script without macro in Aegisub2? Or do you have to have a macro function for it to show in the automation tab? I prefer the old 1.xx version where you can click apply
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 10:18   Link #76
jfs
Aegisub dev

Macros show as macros in the Automation menu.
Automation 3 script are and have always been export filters. They are available as export filters (wow!) in the Export function in the File menu.

A shame Vista apparently doesn't want apps handling their own crashes. We need to figure out where it stores crash information instead then.

Old 2007-09-25, 09:22   Link #77
theshadowtaker

Okay so, I finally got Audio to load in aegisub, yet the videos demand that they dont want to work. I think maybe it has something to do with VSFilter but I'm not sure.

The reason for my thinking its VSFilter is this

What I use to see is this,

Which I don't see anymore..

Or it might be something configured in CCCP and yet again I don't know I'm a beginner trying to learn on a pentium 2 with only Windows 2000..

Here is how CCCP is configured I had a video but it was too large to upload so you only get pictures for now.

There it is. I'm sorry I know I'm being bothersome. But I really don't have a clue what I'm doing so I provide pics to help you, help me, to help myself. Thanks very much.

Totemo hontou, arigatou.
Old 2007-09-25, 12:21   Link #78
jfs
Aegisub dev

First, try switching to a pre-release build of Aegisub 2. Version 1.10 is more than a year old and there's loads of changes since. It just might solve your problem.

Old 2007-09-25, 12:30   Link #79
theshadowtaker

Thanks I'll try it and see what it does. Maybe I should just switch back to linux.
Old 2007-09-27, 14:01   Link #80
OpeTh
Fansub PowA

I have a very strange trouble on my laptop with the last pre-release but this trouble doesn't occur on my desktop :s
I installed both of them with the .exe file for Aegisub 2 (thx for that package guys ) and here is what happens when I launch the program on my laptop :

Do you have any suggestions to that issue, cause I can't use the automation stuff once Aegisub is launched.
OpeTh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aegisub, help thread