AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-15, 06:25   Link #8061
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Ariel is basically a fully human girl, with spider organs inside her body (which caused her to have a weak, poisoned body before the System helped with that)
Through some fluke, however, she also seemed to have some kind of eternal youth despite being thought to be a failed experiment.

Quote:
isn't sensei also maxed taboo?
Why would you think that?

Also, wouldn't the fact Shiro was behind Natsume's actions just prove Shun's point? lol...
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 06:36   Link #8062
Asuka'
Nin Nin

But that doesn't explain how Ariel became called the oldest divine beast. That's why i interested in how her spider figure, both on how the spider figure became worshipped along with sariel in goddess religion, and how she laying egg and gave birth too kumoko ancestor.

That because sensei also owner of ruler skill.

Well, shun points were meaningless if we compare it too Shiro reason and objective.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 06:42   Link #8063
cadu_

I just cant like Shun. I mean, he didn't know that Natsume was being brainwashed and wanted to let him go anyway, even thought it was obvious he would never repent and he would do the same things again bringing many into misery Shun still decided to let him go. It's like he doesn't care about the consequences of letting those people go, he sees killing as something dirty and just wants to keep himself clean.

Also, I believe Natsume would make even worse things if he was not brainwashed, in my point of view brainwashing him was more a restraint or else he would do even worse.
Old 2017-10-15, 15:36   Link #8064
Rasty

^ True, though he would self-destruct if not for Shiro's help and brainwashing. There was even an abundance of Potimas' puppets that might get rid of him if he was causing too much havoc.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 14:03   Link #8065
Amuris

huh, vol 7 is really different. Looks like the LN version is mostly fixing the pacing. I can't tell if they moved up the time of the fight with potimas, delayed Shiro's apotheosis for 12 years, or if fighting potimas is going to be divided into multiple big battles and this is just an initial encounter before he escapes. The kids are might be classmates but I think I see little Sophia in there so this might be happening before the stuff with Shun.
Old 2017-11-11, 17:46   Link #8066
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
huh, vol 7 is really different. Looks like the LN version is mostly fixing the pacing. I can't tell if they moved up the time of the fight with potimas, delayed Shiro's apotheosis for 12 years, or if fighting potimas is going to be divided into multiple big battles and this is just an initial encounter before he escapes. The kids are might be classmates but I think I see little Sophia in there so this might be happening before the stuff with Shun.
I highlighted the correct option. LN7 is set 1 year after the end of LN6, while Shiro and co are on their leisurely journey to the demon territories.
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 07:06   Link #8067
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Stumble on the manga first and spend a few days marathoning the translated WN. I kinda miss the goofy Kumo eventhough they did got too engrossed in the games aspect of the system at times. The little spider's struggle against others was just so much more endearing than the god being Shiro that pretty much just swept through most beings other than coffee.

Tags
fantasy, hero, maou, non-human mc, reincarnation