AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 02:21   Link #4861
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Speechless or pissed off, it depends the reader themselves.
Old 2011-12-15, 02:29   Link #4862
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
They let Thoma and Lily go on a trip with Rain to the hospital to get Signum... Without much protection.
Just in the middle of the trip, Curren calls Thoma...
Curren : Hi, Thoma ! How is TSAB`s protection program ? Or did I call at a bad time ? I almost drop for a visit today. Ciao !
I`m speechless...
Wait...that actually happened?
Old 2011-12-15, 03:07   Link #4863
Justin_Brett

Nah, Curren would just be stupid to intentionally...piss off...huh.

And, seeing her at the hospital, really? You could wait a little bit, dude.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 03:59   Link #4864
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
the latest 3 chapters are on youtube iirc, in spanish

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 09:41   Link #4865
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

^ I only found until Ch. 19 xDU

PM me the next one please xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 03:00   Link #4866
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Just to piss Special Section 6 off

Wish there was a 4koma of Nanoha Force.

Touma: please go away...
Nanoha: No, not until I train you Takamachi style.
RH: that's right boss, you can lead the next generation-
Touma: yep, it's all that broken device's fault.
Old 2011-12-16, 04:55   Link #4867
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Well, well... Ch. 20 is out in spanish xD! so after a very looong time i'm here again with my half-baked summary of the chapter.

Spoiler for God bless CONTEXT! ToT:

PHEW! What a long summary but this chapter gives a lot of info and details.

Well, all things point at Signum still taking rides on her bus for a while until her body fully recovers, hope she manage to do something other than cheer for her comrades or blowing up hordes of mooks xDU.

Tohma isn't holding back after all and Signum is indeed testing and learning methods to fight a fully reacted Eclipse Driver which made me a slightly more happy panda. Agito says some misterious stuff and also seems to have mastered some effective method to block Divider-powered attacks. I also like the fact Signum is indeed remorsefull about her failure and actively trying to amend for it, that's a very good sign, hope this leads to something amazing or at least interesting.

We also finally get to know Mr. Pen's identity and role on the story.

New AEC-Equipement next chapter, most likely Teana's.

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-12-16 at 15:26.
Old 2011-12-16, 05:56   Link #4868
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

"temptations and evil always approach you with a smilley face"

*turns to look at a smiling Nanoha*

... So. Befriending, huh?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 08:39   Link #4869
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

From a certain POV...

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 08:55   Link #4870
Kuze

So, huh.

After the CEO of Caledfwich designs her combat volleyball out of a box of scraps while imprisoned in a cave on Barakzai, she and Hardis with his pen will take on each other in a match to the deeeeath! The clash of corporate capitalists will be unlike any other that has been seen or ever will be seen.

iz dat sum agito reminiscing?
Kuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 10:40   Link #4871
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
iz dat sum agito reminiscing?
Apparently, she seems to remembering about something still undisclosed to the audience. Maybe have something to do with her time as a lab rat or with he rtravels with Lutecia and Zest?

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-16, 10:57   Link #4872
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
- Hayate leads a meeting with Fate, Cinque, Wendy, Teana, Shari and Isis. they talk about the possible involvement of Vandin Corp. during the recent incidents and also the ambiguous uncooperative attitude of it's representant, the name of Mr. Pen guy is revealed as "Hardis Vandin" who apparently is denying the involvement of the Huckebein in the attacks made to their installations.
I knew it, since the beginning they've shut up about Huckebein and anything to do with Eclipse.

Quote:
- Cinque informs that any arrest attempt against Mr. Vandin has been rejected but they have the option of soliciting an audience to force him to colaborate with the investigation. Wendy still suspects of the guy while Fate is worried that the issue with Vandin is now in hands of the central office and they must press to have the permission thing solved before one month. Hayate then says they will focus on their three apprentices for now. Isis answer her call.
Don't arrest them before you got enough evidence, Cinque, Wendi.

Quote:
- In it Curren opens the topic by asking for Isis since Arnage seems to be worried for her and they plan on visiting her too in the future because of that. Then she immediately change the topic and asks Tohma for an answer about "joining her family", she calrifies she isn't forcing Tohma to join them since that also make a risk Tohma bring some S6 spies with him that way. More specifically, Curren wants Tohma to attend the "family reunion" she's planning for some time ago and cheerfully warns him to do it alone without any TSAB personel accompanying him. She also wants to present some "kids" to Lily as well. Curren is interrupted by Stella and she ends the message wishing him luck...
No problem if just looking for new friends. It's just her expression and attitude seemed to make the reader pissed. More worse than Troll-zaya.

Quote:
- Hayate discuss indigned about the message calling on Curren's openly cynic attitude of calling at Section Six's door every time she feels like it. She's worried about the sensation of companionship and affinity she's trying to impress on Tohma. Teana talks about the boy's open minded view of good and evil as also the fact he still feels in debt with the Huckebein. Wendy thinks he still have the right to choose. Hayate talk to Isis about the hard task of protecting her friends and Isis promises to increase the security and surveillance because that's her family's speciality. Cinque questions about the Huckebein's needing of tohma but Hayate thinks it's still soon to say something on the matter.
Good or evil of the power itself, it depends on the users themselves. If the Eclipse itself at Thoma, she did his best to not kill people, even to be paid with his life. But if in the hands of trolling person like Curren, then she will forever be a troll. Even though the Eclipse she had was under control

Quote:
- Meanwhile, Hayate and Teana walk in a hall discussing Signum's return and also some suppossed "two countermeasures" Vandin Corp. have against the Mage Killers, Teana mentions a new caledfwich weapon is coming the next day.
So, not just one enemy, but two at the same time. Oh dear ...

Quote:
- A buttler/assistant talks with Hardis Vandin(now revealed as the CEO of the corporation) about the TSAB's request for an audience, Mr. Vandin praiss the effort of the General Office and Section Six but says to be sad because they're misunderstanding things...
- while holding a divider in his hands he says Vandin Corp. wants to use "this technology" to contribute with society.
You gonna be fooled, Section Six. And what's that the means of "to contribute for society"?
Old 2011-12-16, 11:06   Link #4873
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Cinque and Wendy = Phoenix wright
Vandin = final boss

Cinque: OBJECTION!
Old 2011-12-16, 11:09   Link #4874
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
No problem if just looking for new friends. It's just her expression and attitude seemed to make the reader pissed. More worse than Troll-zaya.
Quote:
Good or evil of the power itself, it depends on the users themselves. If the Eclipse itself at Thoma, she did his best to not kill people, even to be paid with his life. But if in the hands of trolling person like Curren, then she will forever be a troll. Even though the Eclipse she had was under control
Curren may be a troll but she's the most Badass troll in the neighborhood xD!

Quote:
You gonna be fooled, Section Six. And what's that the means of "to contribute for society"?
Probably their own insane plan of making society better by the means of conflict and fear? It was done before.

By the way we finally meet our second evil mastermind, so while the pieces fight on the table we have Curren and Hardis (....and Hayate?) playing chess while trying to win the prize and outwitt their opponent(s) at the same time.

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-12-16 at 14:37.
Old 2011-12-16, 11:23   Link #4875
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Curren may be a troll but she's the most Badass troll in the neighborhood xD!
You can say this is like Shizuo vs Izaya, recycled in MID CHILDA

Quote:
Probably their own insane plan of making society better by the means of conflict and fear? I was done before.

By the way we finally meet our second evil mastermind, so while the pieces fight on the table we have Curren and Hardis (....and Hayate?) playing chess while trying to win the prize and outwitt their opponent(s) at the same time.
The longer, the problem even worse. Many of the heavy burden that must SDS6 endured. Two enemies in one time...
Old 2011-12-16, 11:44   Link #4876
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

At least that guarantee lots of Evil versus Evil fights, the reader never lose with those xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-16, 12:35   Link #4877
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
So Isis now has a VA: Kana Asumi. You might remember her as Yuno from Hidamari Sketch, Ran from Shugo Chara, and Popura from Working. She's good at doing bright and cheerful but can also do serious as well. Should be a good match.

The Book of the Silver Cross is voiced by Asuka Tanii, who did Farin and Aria as well as Kiri in Zetsubou-sensei.
Old 2011-12-16, 12:56   Link #4878
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So Isis now has a VA: Kana Asumi. You might remember her as Yuno from Hidamari Sketch, Ran from Shugo Chara, and Popura from Working. She's good at doing bright and cheerful but can also do serious as well. Should be a good match.

The Book of the Silver Cross is voiced by Asuka Tanii, who did Farin and Aria as well as Kiri in Zetsubou-sensei.
Damn, i can't identify any of those characters xDU I must actualize my anime library xDU.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-16, 14:02   Link #4879
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Tohma isn't holding back after all and Signum is indeed testing and learning methods to fight a fully reacted Eclipse Driver
I told you.
Old 2011-12-16, 14:03   Link #4880
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
I told you.
Oh mighty tuna, punish my blasphemous mouth please!

Edit: thanks xD!

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-12-16 at 14:18.

Tags
manga, nanoha force