Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-04-14, 11:47   Link #561
darthfury78

Write to the Production Staff of Code Geass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Since the Code Geass forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Code Geass thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Hi Xris,
I would love to see letter writing trend to the Code Geass Production Staff. Here is what I had written:

No campaigning allowed.

I figured that this might be a way for the fans to encourage the staff to consider doing more Code Geass related projects directly instead of a third party. In addition, it could free up a lot of space in the other trends. Would this new trend be of interest for you to set up? I should hope so.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-04-15 at 15:45.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 14:40   Link #562
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
ooh dear... please understand there will 99% chance not be a third installment of code geass
If you want to rage/beg/whine for a third season then do it somewhere else please, last thing we need is a over the top rage thread and if you really want to post it do it in the general CG thread which fits it better than it having a thread with a discussion that goes nowhere
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 22:52   Link #563
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
ooh dear... please understand there will 99% chance not be a third installment of code geass
If you want to rage/beg/whine for a third season then do it somewhere else please, last thing we need is a over the top rage thread and if you really want to post it do it in the general CG thread which fits it better than it having a thread with a discussion that goes nowhere
I never implied of a third season. I was refering to the idea of having anyone to write letters to the staff as a way of thanks, and to encourage them to follow their interests for future Code Geass products, such as novels/manga, for example.
Old 2009-04-15, 15:44   Link #564
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Hi Xris,
I would love to see letter writing trend to the Code Geass Production Staff. Here is what I had written:
[snip] No campaigning allowed

I figured that this might be a way for the fans to encourage the staff to consider doing more Code Geass related projects directly instead of a third party. In addition, it could free up a lot of space in the other trends. Would this new trend be of interest for you to set up? I should hope so.
What at all does this have to do with Requests for New Threads? 1) Read the forum rules as you are not allowed to campaign or solicit members in anyway and 2) your post has nothing to do with the anime itself. If you want to do that go for it but this is not the place to ask others to do it for you.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 17:04   Link #565
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
What at all does this have to do with Requests for New Threads? 1) Read the forum rules as you are not allowed to campaign or solicit members in anyway and 2) your post has nothing to do with the anime itself. If you want to do that go for it but this is not the place to ask others to do it for you.
Sorry about that. My initial trend was Ashford Academy, instead.
Old 2009-05-04, 23:26   Link #566
Nobodyman9
Banned

Well, I guess it can't hurt to ask.

I know it's pretty late in the game to ask for this, but do you think it's possible that we could create a Shirley thread? I know she wasn't a main character, but she has made a big impact on the Code Geass fanbase and has created a large following Shirlulu shippers. I know this is a lot to ask, but could you please consider it? Thank you.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 02:21   Link #567
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

I know it's pretty late in the game to ask for this, but do you think it's possible that we could create a Shirley thread? I know she wasn't a main character, but she has made a big impact on the Code Geass fanbase and has created a large following Shirlulu shippers. I know this is a lot to ask, but could you please consider it? Thank you.
A thread is created under your username for shirley. You can add pictures, or edit the opening post to your liking.

Keep in mind that shipping, especially those bitter, clueless shipping, will be frowned upon. You can discuss her character, but shipping will need to stay out of it. Moderators are monitoring Code Geass heavily, so don't be surprised if posts are deleted for shipping/off-topic etc. along with infractions to such posts.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 02:37   Link #568
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
A thread is created under your username for shirley. You can add pictures, or edit the opening post to your liking.

Keep in mind that shipping, especially those bitter, clueless shipping, will be frowned upon. You can discuss her character, but shipping will need to stay out of it. Moderators are monitoring Code Geass heavily, so don't be surprised if posts are deleted for shipping/off-topic etc. along with infractions to such posts.
OMG! Thank you so much for this!
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 18:39   Link #569
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

lol, I asked the same thing! XD well, we have one now, thats good!

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 21:32   Link #570
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Well, we have a Shirley topic, so I thought I would come around and maybe ask for a Schneizel el Britannia topic. I mean, he was the final threat to Lelouch's plans, has a mysterious backround, revolved around the plot significantly, and was actually one of the three real players (along with Charles and Lelouch... and the only one without a Geass to boot!) in the series. So he deserves a topic... <.<
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 00:09   Link #571
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
.... he was the final threat to Lelouch's plans, has a mysterious backround, revolved around the plot significantly, and was actually one of the three real players (along with Charles and Lelouch... and the only one without a Geass to boot!) in the series.
Can you expand on the idea above that would sort of focus on the topic of discussion? A character discussion thread doesn't really suit Schneizel. His role was pretty limited through out most of the series. A specific discussion about him, however, might inspire a thread topic. Give it a thought and see what sort of thread title you can come up with.
Old 2009-05-06, 10:05   Link #572
Orga777

Quote:
Can you expand on the idea above that would sort of focus on the topic of discussion? A character discussion thread doesn't really suit Schneizel. His role was pretty limited through out most of the series. A specific discussion about him, however, might inspire a thread topic. Give it a thought and see what sort of thread title you can come up with.
Well, he wasn't any less limited than Shirley was... and he had a bigger role in the main events. But what could be discussed is that stuff we don't know about him. The mysteries that were left unresolved with his character. So maybe more of a Theory-like Discussion Topic. Because really, his actions through the series are rather interesting from his viewpoints on War, how to obtain peace, etc. Heck it could also be used to discuss his startegic brilliance and overall importance to the plot and Lelouch more specifically.
Old 2009-05-07, 23:10   Link #573
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Your thread has been created.
Old 2009-05-07, 23:17   Link #574
Orga777

Quote:
Your thread has been created.
Thanks a bunch.
Old 2009-05-13, 08:51   Link #575
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
I'm new here so I might be mistaken, but looking through all 6 pages I haven't found any topic for discussing the many small & big contradictions the anime has where people could state them and others can try to explain them with both facts from the anime (in case the person simply missed the explanation given) and theories which don't contradict the facts from the anime.
Also it can be used to discuss the theories for events not depicted but hinted in the anime, so people could find what others think about the probability of their theories.

It could be called something like "Code Geass - discords, contradictions and theories between the lines".

If you need some proof that there are indeed cases like this, I can give some examples of what I plan to discuss there:
The story of the past involving Charles, V.V., Marianne and C.C., told in episodes 15 & 21 I think, both Emperor&V.V. pact and plan and Marianne's death. There are many things that don't end up. How exactly could V.V. set up Marianne's death and believe Emperor didn't understand what really happened? Why did C.C. both entered the pact and left afterwards refusing to return? Why Charles took V.V. code at that point of time (and not before for example) etc. (This topic might deserve its own thread, but if you disagree...)

Another example (and here can be only theories) is how Mao was able to find C.C. in the first season while Emperor tried to do the same and in vain?
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 09:34   Link #576
Levy
differently sober

mh, interesting topic, but i think that the generic discussion thread is enough of an appropriate space to discuss such things, anyway, let's hear from the mods =)
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 01:50   Link #577
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonore Magilinon View Post
I'm new here so I might be mistaken, but looking through all 6 pages I haven't found any topic for discussing the many small & big contradictions the anime has where people could state them and others can try to explain them with both facts from the anime (in case the person simply missed the explanation given) and theories which don't contradict the facts from the anime.
Also it can be used to discuss the theories for events not depicted but hinted in the anime, so people could find what others think about the probability of their theories.

It could be called something like "Code Geass - discords, contradictions and theories between the lines".

If you need some proof that there are indeed cases like this, I can give some examples of what I plan to discuss there:
The story of the past involving Charles, V.V., Marianne and C.C., told in episodes 15 & 21 I think, both Emperor&V.V. pact and plan and Marianne's death. There are many things that don't end up. How exactly could V.V. set up Marianne's death and believe Emperor didn't understand what really happened? Why did C.C. both entered the pact and left afterwards refusing to return? Why Charles took V.V. code at that point of time (and not before for example) etc. (This topic might deserve its own thread, but if you disagree...)

Another example (and here can be only theories) is how Mao was able to find C.C. in the first season while Emperor tried to do the same and in vain?
Your thread topic is too broad to be constrained in such title. The discussion will be all over the place and will deteriorate to mediocrity at no time. If you can be specific by limiting the topic of discussion to a certain focus or subject, then go ahead and submit an opening post. Otherwise, I think Levy's suggestion is the best one.
Old 2009-05-14, 14:32   Link #578
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Thanks for considering my request, then for now I want to specify the topic as "Charles, V.V., Marianne & C.C. past" or something like this since its the topic I'm most concerned about for now. It will contain discussion of facts as well as possibilities (not contradicting the former) for the story told by Emperor and Marianne in ep.21 (and partly in ep.15), trying to fill the gaps and explain some contradictions there.
There could also be discussed their personalities as part of explanation of their behavior in the past. I know C.C. has her own topic so I'll try to limither discussion in the topic, but since she has an important role there it's unavoidable.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:07   Link #579
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Hum, i suppose this is the right place, to re-ask this, would Romance-thread get considered to re-open again, or how about a brand new one? I think, the last lock, got us all in a discipline line. We never missed, such a thread for so long, so..8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:08   Link #580
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonore Magilinon View Post
Thanks for considering my request, then for now I want to specify the topic as "Charles, V.V., Marianne & C.C. past" or something like this since its the topic I'm most concerned about for now. It will contain discussion of facts as well as possibilities (not contradicting the former) for the story told by Emperor and Marianne in ep.21 (and partly in ep.15), trying to fill the gaps and explain some contradictions there.
There could also be discussed their personalities as part of explanation of their behavior in the past. I know C.C. has her own topic so I'll try to limither discussion in the topic, but since she has an important role there it's unavoidable.
I have hard time imagining how you intend to incorporate these three characters based on your post above. Do you have an opening post? Assume that you are starting a thread and then write the first post for the thread.