AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-05, 08:05   Link #21
KariOhki

Starting in two weeks: The Adventures of Ichigo the Normal Guy?

This whole arc just kinda grinded to a halt like a car smashing into a brick wall. Sudden stop! Resolution time.
Meidoshow: Maidklutz, Meirdio, Morooka, Seiba, Glassesmeido
Old 2010-10-05, 08:13   Link #22
Alchemist007
*Author

Soooo....

Yamamoto: "Ya'll sucked."
Ukitake: "We sucked, lol."
Hitsugaya: "Damn, I suck."
Matsumoto: "Everyone lives but you, all because you couldn't stop from hitting that girl with your long thing."

Ichigo's friends: "We all happened to be here when you woke up a month later."
Ishida: "Well except Inoue san, who was here at all hours. o.o"
Rukia: "L8r, lol."
Ichigo: "k, lol. Time to sleep for 2 more weeks."
Orihime: "Yes, you do that. >: D"
Old 2010-10-05, 08:28   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

he only thing I like about is Kubo making a clean cut.
Maybe the story will actually make sense from this point on.
This is like a reset button for the series. Like someone mentioned in last week's thread, maybe there'll be a timeskip pretty soon. A few months, maybe even a year or two. Ichigo will have some non-adventures as a normal kid then some crisis in SS will force him to find a way to regain his powers (Zangetsu rescue arc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki
I am more pissed of that Yamajii is alive.
I really wanted him to be dead, because he's the embodiment of old SS and SS with its imperfect system needs to be refreshed by a new leader.
Yamamoto doesn't actually govern Soul Society, he just commands the Gotei 13. Ruling SS is the job of Central 46, who were actually killed off (then replaced apparently).

But Yama lost an arm according to one of the spoilers.

Old 2010-10-05, 08:30   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

That would make sense, he's supposed to have done so for hadou 96.
Old 2010-10-05, 08:34   Link #25
ZeroForever

so... 1 month time skip with crappy mini ending

to be followed by another time skip... yah....
Old 2010-10-05, 08:40   Link #26
Nite-Wing

TBH theres no mention of a timeskip anywhere
but hey its not like Ichigo needs to stay 16 forever.
Old 2010-10-05, 08:41   Link #27
KariOhki

My friend just reminded me of this...what's wrong with Rukia and them hopping into gigai and visiting Ichigo? Anyone can see those things, so the sad farewell doesn't make any sense.
Meidoshow: Maidklutz, Meirdio, Morooka, Seiba, Glassesmeido
Old 2010-10-05, 08:47   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariOhki View Post
My friend just reminded me of this...what's wrong with Rukia and them hopping into gigai and visiting Ichigo? Anyone can see those things, so the sad farewell doesn't make any sense.
Soul Society has strict rules on that type of thing. Rukia can't just hop into a gigai to visit any time she wants, there has to be a mission where she's given permission to interact with the human world.

Old 2010-10-05, 08:51   Link #29
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits: Czeliate

Quote:

* 46 central court announced their decision, Aizen gets locked up in the underground prison, the 8th lowest level of hell for 18,800 years . Aizen says the decision that they made is ridiculous, his punishment increase to 20000 years . Yamamoto says its Outrageous! Losing a captain haori?? Damaged or not it doesn't matter, how is it missing? And what's with this expressions on you guys looking as if it doesn't matter?

* Byakuya says to Captain Commander, not to worry its a real cheap haori and he can compensate for it . Yamaji startled replies he is not worried about replacing it he is more worried because of the significance of it . Yamaji asks them whats is the significance of haori . Byakuya says its interference , Kenpachi says its cheap Shunshui adds " fashion accesory " . Yamaji screams calling them below idiots

* Ukitake's 2 subordinates notice and say Yamaji looks healthy . Ukitake says its been 10 days since the battle, even though Yamamoto loses his left arm, but he's in great shape, also the person who replace him hasn't been in the SS yet . A passerby is looking for mayuri for hinamori's treatment the 12th division troops says Mayuri is in Hueco Mundo during his research . In the cave, Hitsugaya is doing jinzen .

* Shuuhei and Renji isn't in their squad house, they probably went to train themselves . Rangiku " You...dissapeared like this..not even a relic left behind, this is what I hate you, but.. If I look at your relic that you left behind, I suppose from now onwards, I couldn't even move at all. You certainly don't want to see me in this form eh. Thanks Gin, this is what I like you " . Gin appears to be dead .

* Scene Changes to Ichigo's room Orihime reacts as ichigo wakes up . His grows shorter and ichigo questions is it his room ? Rukia replies affirmatively and says Ichigo has been asleep for over a month . Orihime apologizes for being so loud . Ichigo is reminded of his powers , Rukia says Urahara told her about it . And Ichigo has lost his shinigami powers .

* Rukia explains why Ichigo is in pain. it says something about the dangai,then why his hair turned shorter, so once his remaining reaitsu settles down, he wakes up, soon, his shinigami powers will slowly dissappears . Ichigo then go outside, he can't feel a trace of reaitsu,Rukia's trace slowly fades away,his shinigami power begin to dissappears .

* Rukia says good bye Ichigo Ichigo appears to be sad . Rukia asks him whats with the lonely look . Rukia says she still will be able to see Ichigo . Ichigo says he he isnt lonely Rukia is the one making lonely face . Rukia fades slowly Ichigo says to convey his feelings to everyone . Ichigo: " Goodbye, rukia,thank you..those peaceful days......."

Old 2010-10-05, 09:06   Link #30
SeanQ

what...the old man lost his arm...ridiculous...
Old 2010-10-05, 09:09   Link #31
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

^And a couple of corrections for the translation posted a couple of posts above (original Japanese text can be found in bleachexile):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post

Ukitake's 2 subordinates notice and say Yamaji looks healthy . Ukitake says its been 10 days since the battle, even though Yamamoto loses his left arm, but he's in great shape, which is good because there is no one in SS who can replace him yet.

. Rangiku: " You...disappeared like this..not even a memento left behind, this is what I hate you, but.. if you had left a memento behind, I would never have been able to move on from (that point/there). You were able to see through that part of me as well. Thank you, Gin, that part of you, is what I liked about you." Gin appears to be dead
And the Dangai thing is about the disappearance of his powers.
1st stage, along with intense pain, lose consciousness, and all the time you spent in the Dangai would be returned to you (i.e. it would be as if he never underwent it) - this is when he lost his Shinigami powers
2nd stage, the leftover reiatsu stabilizes and he wakes up.
After which the rest of his spiritual power disappears.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2010-10-05 at 09:51.
Old 2010-10-05, 09:13   Link #32
james0246

This break could be great (if Kubo wants to keep going in the series), especially if Kubo decides to introduce a Part II focused on Ichigo and Orihime's Son (or Karin’s son, etc) and his adventures in the Bleachverse. (I'd prefer the child to be a girl, but then the new series would be about saving her all the time...)

Or, at least, this is what I'd like to see. Instead, Kubo will just come up with some silly way to give Ichigo's powers back. Here's hoping the only way he can get his powers is to actually completely die, thus turning into a Shinigami full time...

Whatever the case, nice ending with Rukia. Their relationship has always been the heart of the series...that, sadly enough, Kubo never really focuses on anymore...
Old 2010-10-05, 09:33   Link #33
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
This break could be great (if Kubo wants to keep going in the series), especially if Kubo decides to introduce a Part II focused on Ichigo and Orihime's Son
I personally like this, but other ppl may decide to go hunt down the author if this happens
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-10-05, 09:54   Link #34
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I missed the previous chapter so I'm gonna ask you all straight, anyone mentioned Neliel or Grimmjow being alive?
Old 2010-10-05, 09:55   Link #35
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
Or, at least, this is what I'd like to see. Instead, Kubo will just come up with some silly way to give Ichigo's powers back. Here's hoping the only way he can get his powers is to actually completely die, thus turning into a Shinigami full time...
Well, this wouldn't be Bleach anymore '-'
Bleach has always been about Ichigo and his interactions with Shinigamis/Shinigami powers/Hollow/Hollow powers/etc...if you remove that essence, then I guess you could go for an other series

Quote:
Whatever the case, nice ending with Rukia.
Yup, this was a really sad parting......reminds me of the SS arc except this time, both of them are not happy .

Quote:
Their relationship has always been the heart of the series...that, sadly enough, Kubo never really focuses on anymore...
I agree their relationship has always been the heart of the series, though I don't think this is the end for it. Seeing how both parties are not satisfied with the outcome, I have the feeling Mr. Kubo is going to put them into interaction again in the future =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I missed the previous chapter so I'm gonna ask you all straight, anyone mentioned Neliel or Grimmjow being alive?
Nope
Old 2010-10-05, 10:05   Link #36
haegar
mangaviking

hm. I wonder if it is a coincidence that Kubo is "collecting data" and Maiuri is happily rumaging through Hueco Mundo again ... wonder what old Frankenstein is gonna dig up there ...

And what's this fuss about the haoris? loosing an arm, not having any say in the deciding battle, letting a substitute shinigami do the fighting and then complain to your taichous about their dresscode? what an annyoing old geezer
Old 2010-10-05, 10:07   Link #37
SeanQ

I think SS should just hand Ichigo + friends Rukia...experience should teach them that when RUkia says goodbye to someone, that someotyne ends up becoming a psycho plotting a ridiculously thought out kidnapping...that destroys half of ss...
Old 2010-10-05, 10:19   Link #38
Divine Punisher

Send a message via MSN to Divine Punisher
ichigo was asleep for a whole month... thats a COMA, not sleep.
Old 2010-10-05, 10:28   Link #39
Nite-Wing

Honestly the only good part of this chapter was the end
and even with that this should have been how you ended the series Kubo not how you end an arc.
Old 2010-10-05, 10:41   Link #40
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Ichigo is pretty much in the same situation as his father, who also lost his powers at some point and now has it back. I guess new characters are on the way, for both soul society and for Ichigo...
Closed Thread