AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-10-17, 02:13   Link #1001
tsunade666

no people I don't know him and also I don't know about peanuts...... tilt its head. who are they ?

Though from the link given to the wiki. The comic looks familiar but that's all. I haven't read it or touch it yet.

pantsu are battle weapon and it can be decorated on anyway it can attacted.

now back to the point of about Mio. Since manga related future stuff is forbidden. I can't say anything because I read the manga and know what might happen.

And from Wakaki-sensei's work. It sure does have tons of similarities or parodies from different work that it makes more interesting plus the way kami plan and the way he move through the course. It just makes it more wonderful.

Look at Ayumi and Kami's lesson. That you need meetings to set things first. More meetings means that your value towards that person increase or rather that person would start to notice you. And it's either hate or love which can be turn tables in a matter of an "event" or flag.

And iron maiden explanation for the tsundere chara is also pretty interesting and funny. Comparing the tsun state and dere state on an iron maiden. Which an armor on the outside but in the inside is a pure maiden. hahahaha
Old 2010-10-17, 12:52   Link #1002
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I deleted the fan art dump and related conversation, as all this art is based on the manga, and is off-topic for this thread.
Old 2010-10-17, 15:57   Link #1003
detective392

Does anyone know if since CR has this we won't see a DVD/BD release of this in America? I don't know how it works but to me it seems like everything that CR get's looses it's chance of a home video release is that true or is it more complicated then that?
detective392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 16:44   Link #1004
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by detective392 View Post
Does anyone know if since CR has this we won't see a DVD/BD release of this in America? I don't know how it works but to me it seems like everything that CR get's looses it's chance of a home video release is that true or is it more complicated then that?
It's more complicated than that. Airing on CR is not the kiss of death for a DVD license. There have been shows that first appeared on CR and then received a US DVD license. For example, one of the more recent shows that first aired on CR and then received a DVD license was Durarara!! However right now, there's no way to predict whether a CR show will get a DVD license or not.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 16:49   Link #1005
detective392

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
It's more complicated than that. Airing on CR is not the kiss of death for a DVD license. There have been shows that first appeared on CR and then received a US DVD license. For example, one of the more recent shows that first aired on CR and then received a DVD license was Durarara!! However right now, there's no way to predict whether a CR show will get a DVD license or not.
OK that's good to know as I always thought CR was the kiss of death as I never knew any that got a home video release before. Thanks for the information.
detective392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 20:13   Link #1006
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I liked ep 2 ! Elsee is so cute and funny ^^

"Be moe for your big brother" "WONICHAN MOEEEE" that part was so

Can't wait ep 3 to see which route will Keima take ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 00:10   Link #1007
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Spoiler:

Keima's got a nice chest. No wonder girls get wet over him.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 05:39   Link #1008
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Good news. Wikipedia has officially change the Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai article to it's english name, The World God Only Knows.

Behold, the new link!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_God_Only_Knows

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2010-10-18 at 06:04.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 06:52   Link #1009
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah good news !

I'm more familiar with "The World God Only Knows" . Took me some minutes to notice this thread was TWGOK before ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 09:01   Link #1010
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Jeez... It's not like wikisearching "the world god only knows" or "twgok" didn't get you to the right place... What's the big deal?
Old 2010-10-18, 09:15   Link #1011
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Good news. Wikipedia has officially change the Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai article to it's english name, The World God Only Knows.
Your point being?
It's a Japanese show and therefore also has a Japanese name. Deal with it.
Old 2010-10-18, 09:33   Link #1012
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yes.... but most of the fans know the show by it's official english name. And besides, the japanese name is kinda difficult to remember.

If you have a problem with the name change, deal with it.
Old 2010-10-18, 10:29   Link #1013
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Prologue FLAG 0 OVA. Now in subtitles!

Old 2010-10-18, 13:21   Link #1014
tsunade666

huh? where did you get that mr.terrorist? Is that an ova or a pre-airing of kaminomi?
Old 2010-10-18, 13:47   Link #1015
Raiga
tl;dr

It was the brief OVA that came with the 10th volume of the manga. It was followed by an interview with Shimono Hiro and Itou Kanae. Was also posted pages and pages back, before the first episode aired...
Old 2010-10-18, 21:16   Link #1016
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Phew. What happened to this thread I said it before, I'll say it again. I really have a vendetta against manga/novel/game discussion in an anime thread. No wonder why I had a strange impulse to stay out of this thread. Wonder if that will keep up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
It was the brief OVA that came with the 10th volume of the manga. It was followed by an interview with Shimono Hiro and Itou Kanae. Was also posted pages and pages back, before the first episode aired...
When you say "was posted pages back", is that the OVA clip or that and the interview. I'm rather interested to know what the interview was about. Of course, if it is for the manga, so ends this dicsussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Yes.... but most of the fans know the show by it's official english name. And besides, the japanese name is kinda difficult to remember.

If you have a problem with the name change, deal with it.
I guess it helps, since Crunchyroll lists it as "The World God Only Knows". So if a viewer there see's that, then Wiki's it it would be a bit easier.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 21:37   Link #1017
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

OP release date 3rd of November, apparently. :X
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 21:48   Link #1018
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I'm rather interested to know what the interview was about. Of course, if it is for the manga, so ends this dicsussion
Pretty standard stuff, like what they thought about the characters they play, who is their favourite, how they can relate to their characters, do they play games, etc. It was a decent watch imo. My favourite part of it was when Kanae Itou said she thought Keima is cool... when he's not talking and Shimono Hiro just hangs his head and sulks as she tries to reword herself properly XD.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 06:39   Link #1019
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Has ep3 aired yet?
Old 2010-10-20, 07:38   Link #1020
tsunade666

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

based on that site. Episode 3 should have aired already but I haven't found any raws flying in the net yet.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen