AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 53 39.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 21.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 15.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 5.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.48%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.48%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.74%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 8.15%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-15, 14:14   Link #481
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
From the look of Saki's face in the future scene, I'm sure she and Haruto will be a good and happy couple as well as a good parents XD
Oh boy, imagine him telling the story of how they fell in love to their kid.

"Well you see son, I was in an uncontrollable sex-rage, due to a horny operating system, and your mother just happened to be there. Not gonna lie, she was looking pretty good. And well... things happened."
Old 2013-06-15, 14:20   Link #482
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
The introduction of the King's faction actually answered some questions that I've had for a long time. I've always wondered why the fuhrer's faction needed to use Liselotte as a hostage if all of their enemies were defeated. Why couldn't they just kill her off? Now I know that it was just their attempt to make the king behave .

I also wondered where the survivors of New Jior would go if their home was destroyed. Now that problem is solved as well.

I still don't wont a 200-year time skip. If Saki's "promise" is the one she made with Haruto this episode then that would mean that she's on a mission to kill Haruto. Who probably became an evil dictator. I don't want to see all of that suffering.
That would be one hell of a tragic ending. Another thought that went through my head. What if Saki's promise is another one. Say for instance, if Shoko does end up dying and she tells Saki to promise to take care of Haruto. So Saki would be fulfilling both of their promises. Kill him if he becomes a monster, in this case a tyrant. Take care of him, which could also mean to not let him become something he shouldn't be.

All I can say is poor Saki.
Old 2013-06-15, 16:26   Link #483
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Well, maybe Haruto will pull a "Lelouch ending", but I don't think that it would be the same as in CG.
Old 2013-06-15, 16:58   Link #484
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Even if they do get together, Saki will always wake up wondering if he really loves her or if she'll have to kill him that day. Sunrise is terrible.
Well it's not like Haruto can safely have sex with anyone else. Being the only female vampire means her plot armor is thick. He won't kill her. Just think of her killing him as Saki getting a divorce.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:25   Link #485
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well it's not like Haruto can safely have sex with anyone else. Being the only female vampire means her plot armor is thick. He won't kill her. Just think of her killing him as Saki getting a divorce.
That doesn't make it any less depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
That would be one hell of a tragic ending. Another thought that went through my head. What if Saki's promise is another one. Say for instance, if Shoko does end up dying and she tells Saki to promise to take care of Haruto. So Saki would be fulfilling both of their promises. Kill him if he becomes a monster, in this case a tyrant. Take care of him, which could also mean to not let him become something he shouldn't be.

All I can say is poor Saki.
I'm sad that that actually has a possibility of happening. I can see those being Shoko's last words along with a dying declaration of love just to rub salt in people's wounds.

I'd be happy if they made all of the background students die off in terrible ways, but don't touch Haruto & Saki. They've been through enough already and they still have 200 long years of suffering ahead of them.

Anyone else think that this pic may foreshadow something? Like Cain will capture Haruto and his Valvrave?

Spoiler:

He's gotta capture somebody since this is his last shot.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:25   Link #486
Key Board
Carbon

I think we are due for another 200 years into the future segment
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-15, 17:27   Link #487
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But they have to married first, vampire's wedding I will be looking forward for that scene.
Shoko's flag for Haruto is all but gone, I'm remained positive that Haruto will be paired with Saki.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:29   Link #488
Key Board
Carbon

Akira is probably going to be a pilot

and if she does, Saki better warn her about things..

In fact, it's even better if she warns Akira before all of that.
But only Satomi and Shoko knows that Akira exist so far.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-15, 17:41   Link #489
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

I think that when Akira becomes a pilot it will be a "heat of the moment" type of event. Like she watches someone close to her like Shoko or Satomi get injured so she leaves her room and pilots a Valvrave in order to save them.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:45   Link #490
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
I think that when Akira becomes a pilot it will be a "heat of the moment" type of event. Like she watches someone close to her like Shoko or Satomi get injured so she leaves her room and pilots a Valvrave in order to save them.
Does she even know where the Valvrave located? She is in her make shift room every single day that I doubt she will know unless someone drag her there.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:48   Link #491
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Does she even know where the Valvrave located? She is in her make shift room every single day that I doubt she will know unless someone drag her there.
I could see that. Sh*t hits the fan and they take her to the hanger to be safe or something like that.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:54   Link #492
queenSwild

Quote:
She can hack into all of the school's security cameras so she should know where the Valvraves are located.

And if she doesn't know how to get there I'm sure that L-Elf would guide her since he wants more Valvrave pilots. She is probably compatible with the Valvrave, but she needs the motivation to pilot it. Seeing Shoko or Satomi in danger would give her that motivation and L-Elf would be happy to lead her there. Like, he could leave sticky notes all around the school in advance.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:01   Link #493
Chibikiwi

Quote:
Anyone else think that this pic may foreshadow something? Like Cain will capture Haruto and his Valvrave?

Spoiler:

He's gotta capture somebody since this is his last shot.
I know I get a really bad feeling that either Haruto and his valvrave will be captured or Saki and her valvrave.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:07   Link #494
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
She can hack into all of the school's security cameras so she should know where the Valvraves are located.

And if she doesn't know how to get there I'm sure that L-Elf would guide her since he wants more Valvrave pilots. She is probably compatible with the Valvrave, but she needs the motivation to pilot it. Seeing Shoko or Satomi in danger would give her that motivation and L-Elf would be happy to lead her there. Like, he could leave sticky notes all around the school in advance.
This actually raises a question from the other side.

Why was Akira allowed to hide in a makeshift room playing with her computers 24/7 and additionally, was she even on the roster? Do they actually know that Akira exists? Thus far I'm not aware of them making it clear as to why she was allowed this luxury. Frankly I find it a bit strange that she could enjoy such an existence in a very planned environment, unless of course she was intended to be a pilot from the get go... But, I still feel like that would be a bit strange. She would be so very out of character, even for Sunrise.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:12   Link #495
cyoti

She was the sister of the Student Council President. He likely used his influence to let her do her thing inside the box fort.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:18   Link #496
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibikiwi View Post
I know I get a really bad feeling that either Haruto and his valvrave will be captured or Saki and her valvrave.
Both has a chance of being captured.

if Saki get capture: Haruto will some how during the battle, realized his feeling for her and snap out of his BSOD. Become a badass killing enemies left and right while shouting his declaration of love for her.

Conclusion: Saki just barely get rescued by Haruto.

if Haruto get capture: L-Elf and Haruto will get captured together(Haruto is basically dead if he alone). Unable to rescue them Valvrave's pilots retreat while they are being brought to Dorssia.

Conclusion: With them being captured being the cliffhanger and conclude the season 1. Using the captured as a plot advancement so it will be focusing on L-Elf and Dorssia next season.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:21   Link #497
shadow1296

Quote:
if Haruto get capture: L-Elf and Haruto will get captured together(Haruto is basically dead if he alone). Unable to rescue them Valvrave's pilots retreat while they are being brought to Dorssia.

Conclusion: With them being captured being the cliffhanger and conclude the season 1. Using the captured as a plot advancement so it will be focusing on L-Elf and Dorssia next season.
which will result in l-elf using that fact he and haruto were captured, to kidnap lisolette and return to jior with her
Old 2013-06-15, 18:21   Link #498
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
This actually raises a question from the other side.

Why was Akira allowed to hide in a makeshift room playing with her computers 24/7 and additionally, was she even on the roster? Do they actually know that Akira exists? Thus far I'm not aware of them making it clear as to why she was allowed this luxury. Frankly I find it a bit strange that she could enjoy such an existence in a very planned environment, unless of course she was intended to be a pilot from the get go... But, I still feel like that would be a bit strange. She would be so very out of character, even for Sunrise.
I've never thought about that . I think that she was allowed to have such a privilege because she is compatible with the Valvrave and she would never come to school otherwise. Remember her first encounter with Shoko? She completely freaked out and begged her not to tell anyone. All of the teachers (minus Nanami) were scientists and not regular teachers, so I'm sure that she was on the roster and they knew that she existed, but they let her have her way so that she would stay in school and be observed.

But that also makes me wonder why she hates interacting with people so much. I hope they delve into her back story when she becomes a pilot.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2013-06-15 at 18:36.
Old 2013-06-15, 18:22   Link #499
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

you're forgetting L-Elf...
He did tie her up in that ep...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-06-15 at 20:18.
Old 2013-06-15, 21:26   Link #500
Irenesharda

Quote:
I've never thought about that . I think that she was allowed to have such a privilege because she is compatible with the Valvrave and she would never come to school otherwise. Remember her first encounter with Shoko? She completely freaked out and begged her not to tell anyone. All of the teachers (minus Nanami) were scientists and not regular teachers, so I'm sure that she was on the roster and they knew that she existed, but they let her have her way so that she would stay in school and be observed.

But that also makes me wonder why she hates interacting with people so much. I hope they delve into her back story when she becomes a pilot.
Satomi looks like he comes from a rich, cultured, privileged family. I'm betting his family used their influence to get Akira in, and to have them cover up her non-social tendencies. And like how the school took in Rion as a student teacher to keep their cover, they probably had to take in some prestigious JIOR children because their parents would have raised a ruckus if their children weren't accepted.

So it's actually possible that Satomi, Shoko, and some of the other teens are there simply because their parents are high profile and the school had to keep their cover.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread