AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 16:18   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 07:44   Link #2
neshru

Hey, this episode wasn't as bad as I expected... of course they had to remember us we're still watching filler after all, so they added a gigant spider.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 14:06   Link #3
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Naruto's first boy/girl(and no Sasuke doesn't count as a girl) kiss is not with Hinata. Not with Sakura. It's with Fuuka the filler villain.

Spoiler:

Even though it was a kage bunshin, Naruto feels the sensation and retains the memory so it counts. And he blushed. It seems like Fuuka has the ability, through kissing, to collect people's elemental chakra and use it since she attacks with all five elements. Foreshadowing to a villain coming soon.

I guess monk boy will get captured by the main bad guy since it seems like they are after him. Still waiting for Team 10 to show up and more Asuma backstory.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 15:10   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Naruto's first boy/girl(and no Sasuke doesn't count as a girl) kiss is not with Hinata. Not with Sakura. It's with Fuuka the filler villain.

Spoiler:
lol... I won't complain considering this dude needs some serious growing up to do. If kisses helps then, damn it, let every young and old, boy and girl, villains and heroes should pucker up and kiss Naruto indiscriminately regradless of their motivation behind a kiss.

I'm seriously tempted to watch this episode.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:01   Link #5
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Does anyone know when these filler episodes will end? Any exact dates maybe?
Thanks guys and gals!

edit by mod: sigh... I sympathize with TheWanderer about the misuse of the term "filler" in such cases!

Last edited by monir; 2008-05-23 at 14:34.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:12   Link #6
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Dec. 9th, 2047

You will forever be sucked in the hellish vortex of fillers!! :P
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 23:40   Link #7
Jerseykid

naruto goes from god like to total whimp it's so sad
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 00:18   Link #8
Julao

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
lol... I won't complain considering this dude needs some serious growing up to do. If kisses helps then, damn it, let every young and old, boy and girl, villains and heroes should pucker up and kiss Naruto indiscriminately regradless of their motivation behind a kiss.

I'm seriously tempted to watch this episode.
you said it monir, I'm seriously tempted to watch this episode
Julao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 00:18   Link #9
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Does anyone know when these filler episodes will end? Any exact dates maybe?
Thanks guys and gals!
As in the past we can expect them to be a few Episodes as with the Raiga Arc, or an entire Filler Season. I for one give the Arc atleast 15-20 More Episodes before it over. However knowing Naruto everything is drawn out so.....it could be anywhere to 30+.

As long as the producers fill their pockets with money it could be even longer.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 01:21   Link #10
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I thought this was a pretty good episode. Plenty of action. Sai is still clueless, and Naruto had a little creepy moment with that one Kiss of Death lady. Oh, and the designer of the labyrinth is still as androgenous as ever.

And Sora did absolutely nothing this episode but have 10 seconds of being an ass.

And where the hell is Kakashi? His Lightning typed chakra would be perfect against these guys.... *sigh*
Old 2008-05-23, 01:32   Link #11
thermopyle

For a filler arc, it's been entertaining. It's been more entertaining than most of the main Shippuuden episodes.

Uh, isn't Kakashi resting at the hospital?
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 02:02   Link #12
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
For a filler arc, it's been entertaining. It's been more entertaining than most of the main Shippuuden episodes.

Uh, isn't Kakashi resting at the hospital?
No. Which, I might add, is a HUGE change in pace. According to Tsunade, he and Jiraiya are out scouting to see what Akatsuki's up to. I don't know if they are working together, though.
Old 2008-05-23, 05:58   Link #13
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I can't remember how long it has been since I've been entertained by these episodes. Naruto was priceless, and the short flashback: right on cue.

When fillers start getting more entertaining than manga, that's when you start wondering what the hell is wrong with the series
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 06:25   Link #14
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Was actually a pretty solid episode. Of course Naruto's lack of variety doesn't help him here. Already used shadow clones and rasengan. End result of it all is stuck in a torrent of water tehn getting hit by a lightning technique. Was the kiss moment of course even if it was a clone "I'm not good with her type."

Guess fillers can have solid pacing since they aren't trying to stall. After all fillers in themselves are stalling, so no need to make it ridiculous by stalling within the fillers.
Old 2008-05-23, 12:27   Link #15
Irkalla
I asked for this

I'd switch Naruto for Jiraiya to fight that chick
Old 2008-05-23, 14:52   Link #16
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Was actually a pretty solid episode. Of course Naruto's lack of variety doesn't help him here. Already used shadow clones and rasengan. End result of it all is stuck in a torrent of water tehn getting hit by a lightning technique. Was the kiss moment of course even if it was a clone "I'm not good with her type."

Guess fillers can have solid pacing since they aren't trying to stall. After all fillers in themselves are stalling, so no need to make it ridiculous by stalling within the fillers.
haha stalling with stallers

man that would suck

i've stopped watching bleach + naruto all together, gonna wait for like 10 weeks and then come back
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 15:09   Link #17
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
haha stalling with stallers

man that would suck

i've stopped watching bleach + naruto all together, gonna wait for like 10 weeks and then come back
You're one strong individual. I couldn't do that if I tried
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 17:59   Link #18
Nastya-sama!
射杀せ 神枪!

what I find interesting is the fact that there is not one kissing scene in naruto except sasunaru kiss..
so, yeah, this episode was refreshing
and for a change in pace, kunoichi aren`t useless in fillers..
Nastya-sama! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 18:40   Link #19
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Yeaaaaa Naruto got to experience his first kiss. Good for you Naruto, even though it was a bushin. This episode was hilarious, those clones jumping and dancing around mocking that chick was PRICELESS, im getting an avatar of it thats how much it made me laugh lol
Old 2008-05-24, 01:53   Link #20
blazingkyubi
Yay! We're doomed!

these fillers have been good so far lots of action and refreshing after the long drawn out eps thev been having..... so sad that im enjoying the fillers more then the sasuke and sai arc!!!!
blazingkyubi is offline   Reply With Quote