AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-26, 08:52   Link #61
Krazzy Angel
despair v/s hope

I can imagine Ed dying. He is such an awesome character.
Old 2010-02-11, 21:12   Link #62
WaterAlchemist

Edward is my favorite character .
Old 2010-12-22, 19:28   Link #63
Amutox89
~ the odd one ~

Ed is my most favorite character of all time nuff said
Old 2010-12-25, 00:34   Link #64
ronin myael
lost ronin

edward and his obsession with his height - adorable! park romi did a good job in voicing him too, she made him all the more lovable and funny. he's definitely one of the coolest characters i've ever encountered in a manga/anime series.
Old 2010-12-25, 00:55   Link #65
Amutox89
~ the odd one ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
edward and his obsession with his height - adorable! park romi did a good job in voicing him too, she made him all the more lovable and funny. he's definitely one of the coolest characters i've ever encountered in a manga/anime series.
agreed he's too awesome.
Old 2011-01-03, 06:33   Link #66
Tsuyukusa
King of Carrot Flowers

Ed has been my favorite anime character for years. He's caring and intelligent, but still human. Definitely an animation masterpiece.
Old 2011-01-07, 18:24   Link #67
Amutox89
~ the odd one ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyukusa View Post
Ed has been my favorite anime character for years. He's caring and intelligent, but still human. Definitely an animation masterpiece.
gotta second that too haha
Old 2011-01-07, 23:12   Link #68
Sing4ever9

What I like about Ed is that he's not like some other anime guys I see such as Sasuke from Naruto. He doesn't dwell so much and brood on what happened, he's actually getting off of his sorry @$$ and doing something to get him and his brother back to normal.

He's a strong, smart, talented character who has his flaws and those flaws actually help highlight his character and make him more relatable. Some anime/manga characters, mainly in the shoujou genre, fall short of this human aspect because they are meant to give shoujou it's lovey-dovey angle (this is part of the reason why I try to avoid the shoujou genre as much as possible) or try to make the character seem more awesome in the respect of Shonen (this can be forgiven because shonen can, indeed, be freaking amazing).

I was actually given the nickname "Ed" or "Edo" by my friends at school because of this character. Like him I'm also short, blonde, a deep thinker (not in the same respects but still), and we both hate milk (unless it's chocolate, it's nasty!).
Old 2011-01-07, 23:15   Link #69
Sephrim1
Sephrim1

I love Full MEtal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I especially love Edward. Edward is small but has a big heart, soul, pride, dreams, and ambition. He reminds me a lot of myself, because he's willing to take on any challenge, no matter how big or small. I love the way in the series how he gave his arm or was it his leg, to seal Al's soul to the armor. I also like in the end of the series (sorry for revealing) how he gave up Alchemy and his leg forever to get his brother back. Ed is the example of how a true big brother should be. If you are a big brother and you have younger siblings, you should def watch this series and learn what it means to really say you love your younger sibling.
Old 2011-02-14, 11:04   Link #70
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

hot blooded but still on the justice side a good character
Old 2011-02-19, 03:20   Link #71
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrim1 View Post
I love Full MEtal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I especially love Edward. Edward is small but has a big heart, soul, pride, dreams, and ambition. He reminds me a lot of myself, because he's willing to take on any challenge, no matter how big or small. I love the way in the series how he gave his arm or was it his leg, to seal Al's soul to the armor. I also like in the end of the series (sorry for revealing) how he gave up Alchemy and his leg forever to get his brother back. Ed is the example of how a true big brother should be. If you are a big brother and you have younger siblings, you should def watch this series and learn what it means to really say you love your younger sibling.
he gave up his arm. his leg was taken when he first entered the gate. i agree. we gotta love ed.
Old 2011-02-19, 14:24   Link #72
Sephrim1
Sephrim1

I loved Colonel Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I also liked Al's dad, the boss Homonculous, and I mean honestly I probably loved all the characters. Each one of them brought a certain excitement and humor. This is definitely one of my top favorite anime's.
Old 2011-02-20, 11:43   Link #73
StarFox117

Man I felt sad when he gave up his powers during the final episodes. At least it wasn't a tragic ending or something ha ha
Old 2011-07-23, 08:48   Link #74
hanasanaide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox117 View Post
Man I felt sad when he gave up his powers during the final episodes. At least it wasn't a tragic ending or something ha ha
nah..sacrificing the door..i never thought of that..hahaha..ed's really intelligent..
Old 2011-11-19, 21:01   Link #75
xzx

From which episode is this from --> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/420502
Old 2011-11-19, 22:02   Link #76
Hollowgolem

None of them. Probably out of an art-book or similar merchandise.
Old 2013-04-15, 02:41   Link #77
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

This guy is my favorite character, he can be bad ass and freakin funny, love characters like that.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Closed Thread

Tags
full metal alchemist