AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 10:22   Link #261
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

That will be quite awhile from now, after all the translations are completed.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:21   Link #262
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Is there a way to put this straight into the iso?
DarkyPwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 09:28   Link #263
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Is there a way to put this straight into the iso?
Not right now, no. Since I'm not an expert in these kinds of things, I've only been concentrating on the actual translation. Once that's done, I intend to looking into the matter of that.
Old 2012-02-16, 10:57   Link #264
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

How can I get the game itself then? Is it sold outside of Japan?
Old 2012-02-16, 17:00   Link #265
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
How can I get the game itself then? Is it sold outside of Japan?
The only way to get the game is to order it online from Japan, like ebay or other sites. However, be warned that you'll need a specially adapted PS2 in order to play that version of the game. (The PSP version, on the other hand, can be played without any problems.)
Old 2012-02-18, 04:55   Link #266
Syetzu

when do you think ull be done with ur current route, and when can i expect to see the britannian army route?
Syetzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 08:14   Link #267
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syetzu View Post
when do you think ull be done with ur current route, and when can i expect to see the britannian army route?
I will be done with the Black Knights route as soon as I finish the Hot Springs scenes, which I will upload on my next update. (I was delayed because of...various problems.) After that, I'm basically going to focus on reorganizing the site and all my documents. (Since a lot of my translations, frankly, need some corrections at this point.)

Once I'm done with all that, however, I'll be moving onto the Britannian army route.
Old 2012-02-18, 08:51   Link #268
Syetzu

Well just letting you know that I really appreciate what your doin and keep up the good work.
Syetzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 14:21   Link #269
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I'm sorry for taking three months for this update. I ran into a lot of problems, the worst being that my computer just crashed at the beginning of January, which pretty much put a halt to all translating. It took a month to fix, and since then, I've been so bogged down by schoolwork and life that I've just gotten the chance to return to translating. (I've also learned my lesson and now keep at least two backups of all my work on this project.)

In any case, the hot springs sub-route has been completed and uploaded to the site, which you can access from the new link on the BK ending page. It's pretty simple, and some of it is actually quite funny, but the ending...well, I can think of better (and far less annoying) endings than this one. I hope to god the Ashford hot springs sub-route is better.

So, with this, the Black Knights route has been officially completed, and the long-awaited project overhaul has now begun. Right now, that means I'll be going over the previous translations and focusing on updating and improving them, especially the first ones, which are pretty rough from my inexperienced translations back then. This may take a while, so the next time I update will be when that's been completed.

Until then, I hope you'll all be patient. As soon as I'm satisfied that all of this site's content are up to standards, I will resume translating, starting with the Britannian Army route.
Old 2012-03-15, 19:22   Link #270
KeiichiUshiromiya

Thumbs up

O_O it looks like you have worked hard for so long! can you tell me where are we going to download the game after ALL the translation is over? anyway thanks for doing this!!! i aprecciate all your hard work!!! i wish there are more people like you for translate other japanese games!
KeiichiUshiromiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 17:05   Link #271
Jmyster

Posting to thank you for the work you've done so far. I had actually been looking for a translation for a while before finding your project.

I have some knowledge of Japanese up to an intermediate level , but I'm still trying to cross the kanji barrier (only know about 300 by heart), so I never could quite justify a purchase of this game. Now that's changed. I can go through a few routes in English, and since I'll own the game, I might be able to push my lazy self to try and get through an untranslated route with the goal of understanding the general idea. And for that, you have my thanks.
Jmyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 22:20   Link #272
Auron Requies

Oh wow! I didn't know a fan translation was in the works until now. Kudos to ChaosHelix and ED for this. This is pretty awesome! =D
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 01:20   Link #273
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Epic revival is epic. I'm curious how the translation is doing as of now.
Old 2012-08-30, 20:11   Link #274
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Hello again, all you Lost Colors fans!

I'm sorry for staying silent on this project for so long. For the past five months, I've been pretty much been occupied by a whirlwind of different things, including finishing college and preparing for university, branching out into translating light novels, and also helping out with the latest rise of new Code Geass projects. As I result, I must admit that I have done little to nothing on this project in that time, not even on the overhaul I promised.

And to be frank, active translating for Lost Colors probably won't resume for a few more months, as I'm still adjusting my life with the onset of university. However, I do promise that I will regularly update from now on as I begin the process of correcting and editing all my past translations. I realize that simply remaining silent is worse than updating even if there is little new, so from now on I will try to update at least every two weeks (or sooner) as I gradually resume work on this project.

To start with, I have now uploaded the "prototype" model for the new translation documents at the bottom of the main page (in both doc and docx), using an old Courtyard scene with Kallen and Rivalz. (Many thanks to ChaosHelix for his help on the design.) I'll likely still do one or two corrections to it, but any comments you have on it would be appreciated, like how to make it more user-friendly.
Old 2012-09-27, 17:33   Link #275
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I was a bit more delayed than expected, but the edited version of the introduction is now complete and has been uploaded to the Trans-Introduction page. (I highly suggest you look at it, as there have been many major changes compared to the original translation.) Next up is the Intro-2, which will hopefully not take too long to edit.

Also, I've opened up a new website, where I will be posting translations to the new monthly photo story chapters of "Code Geass: Oz the Reflection". Please check it out:

http://ozthephotostory.yolasite.com/
Old 2012-12-06, 23:33   Link #276
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry about the delay again! Honestly, I was procrastinating on restyling and editing the old scenes (no matter likes redoing work, after all), but I finally managed to get a start on it. To start with, I've changed the old "Scene Directory" page to "Location List", while the current "Scene Directory" page now lists the scene in a new manner according to their route, not location. I may entirely get rid of the old location-method of organizing them once I'm finished editing all the scenes, but I haven't decided yet. For now, I'm leaving the old-versions where they are and am putting all the newly edited scenes in the new route-based Scene Directory.

Since I've been silent for so long, I decided to do a big batch of 20 edited "Non-Route" scenes (more explanation is given in the Scene Directory), including scene SF010 which was missing until now and that ChaosHelix was kind enough to translate. Understand that I REALLY edited these scenes hard; I got rid of all the messy and embarrassingly incorrect translations, and have put them up to standard finally, so you'll definitely notice a difference. The rest of the Non-Route scenes will be completed by next week or sooner. (And I mean it this time, since I'm on winter break with nothing to distract me now.) After that, I'll move on to the Geass scenes and hopefully keep going on a roll from there.

Please tell me what you think of my corrections to the translations and the new organization style if you have the time!
Old 2012-12-17, 14:30   Link #277
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I was delayed a few days because of my last exams for this semester, but as promised here's the second half of the newly edited Non-Route scenes! (Go check them out through the Scene Directory and click on the Non-Route Scenes link there.) There are also a few more new scenes included that I missed the first time around (scenes SF020, SF022, and SF032), two of which were provided by ChaosHelix again. Also, scene SF037 includes the new format I'm going to be using for choice scenes, so if you have any negative or positive feedback about it, please tell me.

Next up I'll be starting on editing the Geass Route scenes, which will take a little longer, since it includes over seventy scenes. I'll try to provide another update by Christmas Day at the latest.
Old 2012-12-18, 10:17   Link #278
Destined_Fate

Zero end... Seems almost like Lelouch went gay for Rai. Diethard end also seemed like Diethard went gay for Rai. Than Kallen end is Kallen going for Rai.

Hmmm... Guess everyone is Rai sexual.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 13:25   Link #279
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Believe me, the Zero and Diethard endings are NOTHING compared to some of the content within the Blue Moon route...Some of the scenes and endings there REALLY push the boundaries of Rai's relationship with the other male characters.
Old 2012-12-24, 16:46   Link #280
Aznxa21

Is this still be working on? Also how will the english translation work since its a ps2 game?
Aznxa21 is offline   Reply With Quote