AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-22, 13:44   Link #81
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
I wonder why Monado said she was retrieving something of hers when the ring is supposed to be the Tamayori's princess' ring.
I noticed that as well. My theory is that at some point in time there was a shift in the line of descendent. Something like this: Two sisters. The older one should have inherited the Tamayori princess position but for some reason either couldn't or (more likely) was deemed unworthy, so the title went to the younger sister. In current times, Monado is the descendent of the sister who didn't receive the title. Tamaki is the descendent of the sister who did.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:34   Link #82
ookamigirl

It was nice watching them all hang out together.
The traditional style is really nice.
The continuous issues with the seal have finally given us an enemy & those guys mean business.
The fight part was really nice to watch.
So Monado's group started collecting the items.
Guess things are going to get very interesting from now on.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 13:35   Link #83
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

That guy who stopped Tamaki was interesting. Don't know what side he's on right now. Like how Tamaki stood up to Monado like that. She's slowly getting stronger. Mitsuru blushing was great.
Old 2012-04-29, 16:57   Link #84
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I just hope that Tamaki ends up with someone (preferably with Takuma). These reverse harem series (especially from Otome games) most often have open endings that makes me go "Arrrghhh" with either no pairings, hint at a pairing but the girl leaves or something, or they all die (*glares at Hakuoki*).
They did not all die. It's just that the ending didn't extend to the bonus ending from the game apparently. Online, the game was said to do the same thing. You didn't find out what else happened until the bonus stuff.

Anyways, Takuma is on loads of promo stuff so he prob isn't going to die.

And in episode 5, the game players got their easter egg.
Old 2012-04-29, 17:09   Link #85
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I must be incredibly dense, because I didn't notice this until the recent episode....

...but it seems like there is a "closing speech" by each character at the last minute of every episode.

Btw, this latest hot dude in episode 5, is he the 6th guardian?

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 18:16   Link #86
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
They did not all die. It's just that the ending didn't extend to the bonus ending from the game apparently. Online, the game was said to do the same thing. You didn't find out what else happened until the bonus stuff.

Anyways, Takuma is on loads of promo stuff so he prob isn't going to die.

And in episode 5, the game players got their easter egg.
Of topic (gomen), but in response: yeah, I realize they didn't all die but Hiji did though (although some may still argue otherwise).

Hmm, I don't think they'll (all) die in HnK but it could still be no canon pairing in the end - she leaves or something. *insert annoyed emoticon here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Btw, this latest hot dude in episode 5, is he the 6th guardian?
Spoiler for ep5 and later episodes:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 18:55   Link #87
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I love characters with sniffling habit. It makes them absolutely adorable. So I guess Ryou is the guy for me.

Btw, might be a tad bit too late for me to ask considering we are already in episode 5, but is this a one cour anime or two cours? I checked ANN and there are 12 episodes listed, whereas wiki says 26.

Edit: Found my answer!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 20:47   Link #88
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Of topic (gomen), but in response: yeah, I realize they didn't all die but Hiji did though (although some may still argue otherwise).

Hmm, I don't think they'll (all) die in HnK but it could still be no canon pairing in the end - she leaves or something. *insert annoyed emoticon here*
Well, you need to go elsewhere for that answer (Live Journal). I'll just say that the anime was Hiji's route and the title refers to Hiji. His full ending was not entirely shown just like they did in the game apparently. Gotta buy the bonus stuff apparently to get the ending. But there was a clue in the last scene....
Old 2012-04-30, 11:36   Link #89
ookamigirl

So the princess needs to awaken her powers to fight against the enemy.
She sure was trying hard to do so.
Tamaki's interesting encounter looked promising for future interactions.
That blond girl sure is cold-blooded when she's spiting threats.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-04-30, 12:14   Link #90
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Finished episodes 3-5 two weeks ago and today :
Spoiler for Episodes 3-5:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 14:19   Link #91
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've finally made a characters/seiyuus page (pics of characters and their seiyuus) to help me keep straight who is playing whom. I just hope they don't expand the cast too much past its current large numbers, lol. Lots of interesting little-known names.

This show began enjoyable and keeps getting more interesting. Serious failure is a striking plot development.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 14:41   Link #92
Bern-san

The guys seriously need some training and/or power-up.
Liked the unexpected character that appeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've finally made a characters/seiyuus page (pics of characters and their seiyuus) to help me keep straight who is playing whom. I just hope they don't expand the cast too much past its current large numbers, lol. Lots of interesting little-known names.

This show began enjoyable and keeps getting more interesting. Serious failure is a striking plot development.

By the way Kutani Ryou (the new bishonen)'s seiyuu is Kazunari Ninomiya.

And lol with Monado's seiyuu (seiyuu,otaku and cosplayer haha)
Old 2012-05-02, 16:11   Link #93
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
The guys seriously need some training and/or power-up. Liked the unexpected character that appeared By the way Kutani Ryou (the new bishonen)'s seiyuu is Kazunari Ninomiya.

And lol with Monado's seiyuu (seiyuu,otaku and cosplayer haha)
1. I'll add the new character when they put a pic on the official site -- or I'll take a screencap if they don't. Thanks.

2. I thought Isomura Tomomi did a very nice job of Shouko in Baka to Test (as much as I saw of that show), and I think she's doing Monado well here, too. I don't know why she has so few roles. From her blog, I think she's fairly intelligent. She is the voice of Makoto in the BlazBlue games. And she knows a lot about game company staff. She has been on Sugita Tomokazu's radio show and he says she is like a guy and he would like to get together and just play games with her. She does quite a bit of event MCing, and is in a number of games, especially all the games in this Hiiro no Kakera franchise (ten of them).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 13:15   Link #94
ookamigirl

Tamaki is doing her best training.
The conflict with Monado was bad for Tamaki's guards.
That girl sure showed off some serious power.
I'm still amazed by the fact they are enemies, she conducts herself as a lady.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-05-06, 14:14   Link #95
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Finished watching episode 6 :
Spoiler for Episode 6:
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-06, 14:47   Link #96
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Didn't think Tamaki would be able to use the talismans, but she did. Too bad they were useless. The whole team got owned. Seems like Baba may take out Tamaki if she doesn't awaken before the fight for the third object. So that girl's uncle is the guy we always see at the end. Wonder they the 6th guy did nothing, unless he's got allowed to do anything anyway.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:51   Link #97
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Didn't think Tamaki would be able to use the talismans, but she did. Too bad they were useless. The whole team got owned. Seems like Baba may take out Tamaki if she doesn't awaken before the fight for the third object.
I hope it won't happen (I don't like that kind of scene I write under bold).

Quote:
So that girl's uncle is the guy we always see at the end. Wonder they the 6th guy did nothing, unless he's got allowed to do anything anyway
I feel like at the end of each episode, he's always seen to have bought some food (in this episode he's eating rice crackers, which I find de-li-cious !! ).
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-06, 21:34   Link #98
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Spoiler for Guardians:
Old 2012-05-06, 23:22   Link #99
sergel02

Wonder who that new guy at the end is?
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 13:28   Link #100
ookamigirl

Tamaki is being bothered by the residue feelings of worry and guilt.
Ryou, the mystery Tamaki's guy ^^
At least, maybe that'll take her mind of other things.
The guys on the other hand are blaming themselves for being so powerless... sigh.
They are all on a serious guilt trip which only brought disturbance in their harmony.
Ashiya's appearance was interesting, wonder what he wants..

My Blog --> ookami

Tags
fantasy, hiiro no kakera, idea factory, otome, shoujo, studio deen