Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Those are reposted.

Some new screens:
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1241906&fpage=1
I like the Zaku 50 thing there, but there's some other weird things in the screenshots:

- Neue Ziel II (think it might be a game original)
- The 00 Gundam being nowhere near as over powered as some people reacted to it being in the show (naturally of course)
- Char in a Gwazine commenting on Archangel and the Neue Ziel (probably a Wars Break)
- A really weird outline of something from Gundam 00 (Veda?)
- A Lacus Clyne Live attack that looks near useless ( )
- The Destroy Gundam is freaking huge and has way too many attacks (of course)
- The Alvaaron is quite powerful. In fact it seems to way outclass the Exia so obviously you're going to want to use your own team to deal with it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 01:04   Link #1102
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekido666 View Post
Spoiler for tidy:
Spoiler for tidy:

Oh wow! Thanks! Love seeing Domon and the Wiing Zero Custom Gundam again here.
Old 2009-08-03, 01:11   Link #1103
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Spoiler for Here's one more of FullFrontal's channel:

Michael Bay would probably cream his pants over this.
Old 2009-08-03, 01:16   Link #1104
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Weren't Neue Ziel II already in GGen series for a while?

Talking about overpowered suit....that GN Flag is quite something. Its stats are even better than Turn A.
I'm liking the Alvaaron. Just wonder if Alvaaron and Alvatole (sp?) are 2 different suit, or we can purge Alvatole into Alvaaron.

And it sounds like farming money in this game isn't as tedious as Spirits. It's reported that after 4 stages of OYW scenario, Forte (on gamefaqs board) managed to gather about 250 capital. You don't need to gangbang each and every enemy like before for a big money.

Some interesting tibit:
Quote:
Units can attack on the same turn they deploy from ships now.
There is a new feature where you can have nearby units defend other units by taking the hit for them.
Not really anything major but it's neat; enemy squads move together now on the map.
Chance Step has been changed. You always get them for killing an enemy but how many you can get in one turn depends on your level.
Tension will go straight from critical to super critical now. Tension does not lower after super criticals but they're not nearly as devastating as in Spirits.
When a character attacks with super high tension they will say a line and battle BGM will change. For instance Judau's changes to Anime Ja Nai.
After the battle your characters will be awarded Ace Points based on their performance. Spend these to upgrade stats and skills.
After each stage you unlock some option parts. Now that Haro rank is gone I dunno what the criteria for unlocking them is.
Quote:
Units can attack on the same turn they deploy from ships now.
There is a new feature where you can have nearby units defend other units by taking the hit for them.
Not really anything major but it's neat; enemy squads move together now on the map.
Chance Step has been changed. You always get them for killing an enemy but how many you can get in one turn depends on your level.
Tension will go straight from critical to super critical now. Tension does not lower after super criticals but they're not nearly as devastating as in Spirits.
When a character attacks with super high tension they will say a line and battle BGM will change. For instance Judau's changes to Anime Ja Nai.
After the battle your characters will be awarded Ace Points based on their performance. Spend these to upgrade stats and skills.
After each stage you unlock some option parts. Now that Haro rank is gone I dunno what the criteria for unlocking them is.
Lastly, if you choose your master character (i.e: Amuro scenario, or Heero), you'll stuck with him until you finish his series. No more jumping between each series whenever you feel like. After finishing one series, then you can bring your army to another scenario. I guess they made it like that to prevent you from going to later series, get strong MS and come back to blow everything up in UC.
Old 2009-08-03, 02:07   Link #1105
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I guess they're protecting the the UC series in this game, but TurnA now having lower stats...man...times changed.
Old 2009-08-03, 02:19   Link #1106
gekido666

I'm curious to hear S2 Setsuna's regular BGM and super high tension BGM. i hope they somehow got to throw in one of S2's BGM "Desicive Battle" that BGM gives me goose bumps especially when Setsuna activated Trans Am Burst.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 02:51   Link #1107
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I guess they're protecting the the UC series in this game, but TurnA now having lower stats...man...times changed.
Well of course. In Spirit, it's a "final boss", now it's just another main unit of one series, so its stats need to be lower.
Old 2009-08-03, 03:03   Link #1108
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post

the part where Setsuna was pawned by the U.C. force, he's like already in heaven alright
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 04:01   Link #1109
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

I like Kira's special ability. "Super Coordinator"!!!
Old 2009-08-03, 04:56   Link #1110
Cipher

What's the latest Gundam Game now?
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 05:03   Link #1111
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post

I don't know about Michael Bay, but I certainly did cream my pants.
Old 2009-08-03, 07:21   Link #1112
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Great news: we can deploy with 2 ships again, and the master unit is inside one, which mean you can return master unit to your ship for resupplying.
Old 2009-08-03, 08:40   Link #1113
Cipher

Quote:
Great news: we can deploy with 2 ships again, and the master unit is inside one, which mean you can return master unit to your ship for resupplying.
what game?
Old 2009-08-03, 08:43   Link #1114
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Uhm....we're still talking about SD Gundam GGeneration Wars since previous page.....

One more Exia's vid
Old 2009-08-03, 08:47   Link #1115
Cipher

Quote:
Uhm....we're still talking about SD Gundam GGeneration Wars since previous page.....

One more Exia's vid
SD Gundam? those tiny huma-sized gundams? I've played the old ps2 one where I could only control 3 gundam types and go into these weird miniature gundam adventures; fighting zakus and watching zaku corners at the end.
Old 2009-08-03, 09:09   Link #1116
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:

One more Exia's vid
Wow that looks pretty cool.

I've never played a G Generation game before, and some things confuse me.

Who is that Kagura/Louise/Nena sounding like tanned girl that's piloting Exia??

I'm assuming she's an original character? So this kinda works like Super Robot Wars series right? Where multiple universes are strung together as one big cohesive, and we all disregard the plot holes? Or do you play each series as itself, and have special missions that cross over?
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:26   Link #1117
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post

I'm assuming she's an original character? So this kinda works like Super Robot Wars series right? Where multiple universes are strung together as one big cohesive, and we all disregard the plot holes? Or do you play each series as itself, and have special missions that cross over?
I just watched the Vid and it reminds me of this (yup), multiple universe strung together as one big cohesive disregarding plot holes, old ps1 game. It was surprisingly fun even with its strategy type play and indirect control of gundam actions. I missed that game. It had Amuro Ray, Aznable and even those weird Shining Gundam characters in one. What system/console is it on?
Old 2009-08-03, 10:04   Link #1118
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post

Let's make it quick and simple: you have your own army, and you can use them to play through each series' stories. There are many ways to obtain different MS, like buying them in store (most of the time, there are only basic units), evolve your MS into another one once they gain enough level, combine your existing MS to obtain MS plan in store, and some other new ways in this game. And only in this game, there is war break system, which basically triggers a crossover between series.

And the one you asked is original characters. As far as I know, there are 64 of them (I haven't even accessed half of them before ), and some original MS.
Old 2009-08-03, 10:33   Link #1119
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Let's make it quick and simple: you have your own army, and you can use them to play through each series' stories. There are many ways to obtain different MS, like buying them in store (most of the time, there are only basic units), evolve your MS into another one once they gain enough level, combine your existing MS to obtain MS plan in store, and some other new ways in this game. And only in this game, there is war break system, which basically triggers a crossover between series.

And the one you asked is original characters. As far as I know, there are 64 of them (I haven't even accessed half of them before ), and some original MS.
How does the whole Wars Break thing actually work? So I'm assuming you need to lead the story in a certain way for two universes to clash each other?

So I'm assuming Exia evolves to Exia R2 and then 00?
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 10:36   Link #1120
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
the wars break thing reminded me of nds crossdrive
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote