AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-19, 09:46   Link #29541
demino_hellsin
That one guy

His childhood wasn't the happiest. His dad went AWOL, his mom is gone, he got his cousin's leg destroyed after it was turned to stone from a partially blocked petrification spell, many mocked for being an orphan and some blamwd their misfortune on his father and mother, his hometown was razed because he's his parents' son, and as far as I know he spent the last 5 years desperately training to meet his father and guilt ridden with a want of not causing others harm like he did to his cousin...

and even then he has a lot of immature naivete in him
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 11:21   Link #29542
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just got triple brain blast..... I think I will type it out before I run out of juice (which i always do)
Old 2012-04-19, 20:28   Link #29543
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm sorry for the endless delays on Vandam. I still can't get the prose right...

Anyone watch Nyaruko? I'm thinking of doing a crazy Silver Karon oneshot just for the heck of it. Like crazy Karon trying to make out with Irish kinda crazy. Complete with fork defense.
Old 2012-04-19, 20:57   Link #29544
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ I think Eras watch/read Nyarko.

@ Demi
I'm sorry I can't help much then.
Old 2012-04-19, 22:09   Link #29545
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Watched that
Old 2012-04-20, 04:23   Link #29546
DarkJak2050

Nothing new going on here, huh?

Oh well...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 09:44   Link #29547
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Blockedblockedblockedblockedblocked~Block'd

Did I mention "blocked"?

That aside, currently getting some ideas while playing ACV. One of them being a beam/energy saber which only deploys when the saber hilt is swung.

The harder the swing, the longer and more potent the blade is.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:47   Link #29548
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ That would be the best way to improve Yukihira.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:54   Link #29549
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ That would be the best way to improve Yukihira.
That is IF the user could swing it around with great speed. Looking at the anime, Ichika could probably make use of the feature to a certain extent.

Unless the user has samurai-ish reflexes when using single swords(Tsurugi's main capability), he/she can basically stand at a single spot and swat away anything at any range.

Then again, given that the weapon I planned on having this capability is basically a beam saber hilt on its own... Anyone could probably swing a flashlight-sized object at insane speeds.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:54   Link #29550
Eratas123

Currently blocked I don't know how to write a male fanservice oriented training session for Laura's Daydream
Old 2012-04-20, 10:57   Link #29551
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Want something new?

I plan to expand on my crack idea...

Since people like real machine so much.....

A machine that is less Super Machine but more real machine (with dedicated Crews to maintain the machine)

Behold, MHM-001 Dream Catcher (because Dream Catcher sounded more lame than Dream Eater..)

The machine has very unique equipment/weapon.. because it is technically not a combat machine (it is designed for war though... just not the kind of battle people are expecting).

===

Original character is somewhat a loser-type character(again nobody had done it before, all original males are just some badass super soldiers)

Don't worry, I won't make him too much of a loser, the only loser part of him is his preference for fantasy(2d girls) world than reality (real girls) world.

(With the girls from IS having no qualm about using IS on a guy(Ichika), I don't blame him)

==

New story: MHM-001 Dream-Catcher
Plot:
>Alien invasion (simple enough?) with really Alien-like features including abduction and immunity to conventional weapons. (reference to their true nature lies in their weapons....)

>An Original machine that augment Reality with Fantasy(err...technically, not literally).

Story Motif: Dream/Fantasy and Truth/Reality. White Lies and Harsh Truth.
Old 2012-04-20, 11:11   Link #29552
demino_hellsin
That one guy

is not being able to touch anyone ever again a weakness or harsh drawback? As in if you touch someone, that person will suffer a fate worse than death... like seriously.
Old 2012-04-20, 11:23   Link #29553
agetreme
Just another Idiot

no.... if that means touching your enemy will cause him to suffer a fate worst than death. Totally anti-climatic

What you are going for is a Jinx. The Cursed family type where the effect only apply on his love one.

Then again, this power means unnecessarily angst (wangst?)
Old 2012-04-20, 11:25   Link #29554
demino_hellsin
That one guy

said fate worse than death is turning into the bad guys... which trust me, is seriously screwed up.
Old 2012-04-20, 12:39   Link #29555
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Unleash the Crack!

AHM-001 Dream Catcher:
Spoiler for Chapter 1: Alien Invasion!?:

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-04-20 at 13:17.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 18:39   Link #29556
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
That is IF the user could swing it around with great speed. Looking at the anime, Ichika could probably make use of the feature to a certain extent.

Unless the user has samurai-ish reflexes when using single swords(Tsurugi's main capability), he/she can basically stand at a single spot and swat away anything at any range.

Then again, given that the weapon I planned on having this capability is basically a beam saber hilt on its own... Anyone could probably swing a flashlight-sized object at insane speeds.
Sounds like Blade from Einhander, however, you may give it some drawback. For example, the further you swing it, the more energy required since obviously you need more particle.

Otherwise, someone, somewhere will channel 00 and slice a satellite.

Exactly like this. (note the energy counter under the weapon)
Old 2012-04-21, 00:26   Link #29557
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A reimagining of celestials:

When cosmic energies saturate in the world of IS, the IS begin to act as natural absorbers of cosmic energy, sucking it in and amplifying the power within itself. All IS then receive a powerboost.

However this power boost is very small and the true nature of the cosmic energy shows when someone "triggers" it.

A celestial is split into two parts, the human that is called the "soul" and an IS which acts as the "body". A celestial can be formed when a soul triggers the cosmic energy while piloting an IS that fuses the two into one being, however a celestial's power is much greater when the soul and the body are in sync.

A soul can use the trigger to manifest cosmic energies in a phenomenon known as oversoul. Oversoul is merely the use of the trigger by a soul without an IS, "body". Normally this imbibes the soul's human body with cosmic energies to the point of breaking it down and recreating a new body, a process which can be reversed.

there are two types of triggers, one is a physical trigger that helps focus cosmic energies, they have an advantage of being able to use oversoul as the trigger works as an amplifier in place of the IS when an IS is not available.

The second type is the mental trigger. This type of trigger is much harder to manifest but easier to control. It is only usable while in the IS which will act as the physical amplifier of the cosmic energies. So unlike physical trigger users, people with mental triggers can only access celestial form but not oversoul ability.

Those who use mental triggers are less likely to be influenced by cosmic energies but it will still cause some physical and psychological imbalances as it is still radiation.
Old 2012-04-21, 01:05   Link #29558
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Pseudoscience >>>> Magic

Dare you say "UCHUU KITTA"?
Old 2012-04-21, 01:12   Link #29559
Eratas123

What's happening now?
Old 2012-04-21, 01:28   Link #29560
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I have no idea :|

Seems like my brain is blocked, every-time I saw monitor I feel sleepy, hence I rarely showing up these days.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest