AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-20, 04:11   Link #81
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

most favorite episode so far. The idol ninjas.. Kagetsu, Mukuge, and Hototogisu made me smile. Even with only simple instruments, the short performance is still good.

"attractiveness jutsu" episode. Hinagiku crying off screen. lol

the pose by Mokuren is the best in my biased opinion. hehe

this anime and RPG Fudousan supplied me plenty of cuteness this season.

looking forward to next week.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-25, 14:09   Link #82
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Well, I guess we DO see Hinagiku's reaction. And she certainly doesn't disappoint.

Of course, I imagine their opinions on this jutsu would change quickly if there WERE men around. Seeing guys go wild over a girl just for doing something dumb and ridiculous would probably get them pretty angry. I recall the idol from Food Wars, how all the men would cheer at her every cute move while the women glared with hate and annoyance.

Last edited by BWTraveller; 2022-06-25 at 14:35.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-25, 14:52   Link #83
James Rye

This was such a funny and adorable episode. We got to see the Hinagiku bullying, hell yeah! XD
Poor Hinagiku getting teased by the younger kids all the time with the attractiveness jutsu. She nearly had no tears left. And even Benisumomo couldn't hold herself back because Hinagiku looked pretty adorable when she is like a sad puppy. That said Benisumomo might be cute now, but give her a few years and you would give her different compliments than "cute".^^
But Hinagiku wouldn't be Hinagiku if she didn't spin the teasing into something positive after all and get back on her feet. Her team got their end song real late, bit surprised by that.

Rindou draws Tsubaki a picture of a man and holy crap, her drawing skills are incredible bad. XDDD
And when Tsubaki finally got a trust-worthy source to see what a man looks like, it was from the heart-wrenching teen past of Hana-sensei when she could only look from afar at the person she liked. Too embarrassed to even met a look from him, erasing her picture she drew in happy silence even though he couldn'thave seen it. Quite bitter-sweet. Also Hana-sensei looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable as a kid in love. <3 <3 <3

Also what the heck is that at the end?! I do not remember THAT in the manga at all!!! o.o
Old 2022-06-25, 18:29   Link #84
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hinagiku getting bullied was as funny as I imagined. Even Benisumomo couldn't help herself. Oh, and I liked that Benisumomo figured out it was Hana disguised as Tsubaki who performed the "real" attractiveness jutsu. I wonder how she concluded this though.

I'm guessing the thing at the end is a bear covered in mud or something like that, and that Tsubaki will mistake it for a man until Rindou (who had been conveniently absent until then) clears things up.
Old 2022-06-25, 18:51   Link #85
grecefar

Ehh never been a fan of bullying someone to tears and think that is funny and then goes too far, unless the person deserves it, hinagiku may be annoying and arrogant but doesn't deserved that bullying.

It was a pretty nice drawing, too bad tsubaki didn't saw it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-25, 20:40   Link #86
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Poor Hinagiku she just so fun to bully with that attractiveness jutsu

Hana really needs to do more stretching
Old 2022-06-26, 06:36   Link #87
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

feels like an extension of the previous episode.
Benisumomo show no mercy, she only stop when Hingaiku was already down on the ground. lol

looks like a danger is coming to the village.
and they have to face it without sensei.

looking forward to next week.
Old 2022-07-02, 14:03   Link #88
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Well, never expected the identity of the "man" to be something like that. Still, surprising that getting in that situation would result in that much power and skill.

Anyway, there's still just one thing that I had and have a problem with: Tsubaki's heart yearning for men before she knew the first thing about them. I can understand her feeling a yearning, a mysterious desire for something she can't yet identify due both to her age and her ignorance of such matters, but for her to so firmly associate it with men and harbor such a concrete feeling of desire feels off. It just seems like it'd make more sense (to me at least) if she'd started out with a strange feeling but no clue what it was or where to direct it, with her attitude toward men being nothing more than curiosity like the others, with no reason to connect those awakening desires to them until she accidentally learns the truth about men and women and realizes that these feelings are a desire for love. Heck, the story even acknowledges this when she learns about it, as she wonders why she'd be "in love" when doesn't know the first thing about men and has never seen one.
Old 2022-07-02, 15:24   Link #89
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-02, 16:05   Link #90
grecefar

What is the point of train kunoichi?, to what purpose?, to send them to the world and do missions?, or just because?, there will be a point in their life that they will meet a man no matter what, unless their purpose is like that and just live in the montains without contact for the rest of their life.

And we know that there is another class just like them but with only males, is only matter of time that they met or just wait to the end of the manga. I always thought author would add a male early in the manga.

Anyway I enjoyed it a lot, this author is always a win for me, the fight with tsubaki and benisumomo was cool.

8/10. Nos let's go with ayumu in the forehead verse.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-02, 18:23   Link #91
Alchemist007
*Author

Was pretty to look at but besides a bit of wackiness, the same old man joke got tiring. Would've been nice if at least it built up to something besides the usual go read the manga ending.

6/10
Old 2022-07-02, 18:24   Link #92
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show had more than loli fanservice. The girls all had great designs (ok, that falls under fanservice) as well as fun and distinct personalities. The comedy and the action were good. I enjoyed it a lot.
Old 2022-07-02, 19:44   Link #93
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I will agree that it'd be nice to see some development on the "man" front, beyond just learning bits and pieces from Rindou. But, like Takagi and most of this author's works, it's obviously going to take its time. Maybe next April we'll get a chapter where it looks like she sees a man until Hana shows up and tells her the author wants to milk it a little longer, like the confession we got in Takagi this year.

Still, while Takagi is moving very slow, it IS moving, progressing bit by bit forward. As such, I can certainly see a future arc where some of the girls meet some of the boys. Might be holding that off until he feels a need to spice things up. Would definitely add new layers of conflict. I'd love to see Sasanqua's reaction to meeting a boy with a lot of the same energy.
Old 2022-07-02, 20:34   Link #94
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well everyone fighting together and most of them are just so useless but Tsubaki and Benisumomo really work so well together

8/10 Need more Loli Ninjas
Old 2022-07-02, 21:50   Link #95
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Kind of sad though that, for all their hype, they couldn't take down one monkey with an octopus stuck on its head.
Old 2022-07-03, 05:16   Link #96
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

had a good laugh when Ajisai was doing tarzan style swinging in the classroom. Tsubaki was forced to babysit the lolis.

nice action as well. That's not a normal octopus. Can survive outside the water, and fight. Takagi and Beni vs the Octopus is intense in the last parts.

enjoyed this anime from beginning to end. Mokuren, Ajisai, and Benisumomo are my favorite characters. Although not enough for me to buy things at CDJapan.

will watch if there would be a second season.

8/10

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-07-03 at 05:35.
Old 2022-07-03, 05:36   Link #97
James Rye

Well well well, if an ape and an octopus combo can take down so many girls then perhaps Sensei should overthink her training plan. xD
Tsubaki and Benisumomo are the best tag team easily, they dominated the whatever that thing was. Probably some trained animals by the male sensei that showed up at the end or maybe even him as the octopus taking an ape hostage? Not sure tbh. Like the ape/octopus fought way too well for animals but both being transformed male senseis seems a bit much, so I take transformed octopus-sensei using ape as battle material.

I get where Sensei is coming from but I kinda doubt Tsubaki would be happy that way as it seems being a Sensei means having no relationship with a man to ensure the girls stay focused on the ninja studies and don't elope with the next cute/cool boy. She is right thought Tsubaki would make a good teacher&leader, same with Benisumomo with her desire to protect, her drive to train and get better and her ability to look after others without making it seem overbearing/obvious.

I'd like to see a 2nd season if it gets one, but I doubt it will. All in all it was an enjoyable series with lots of cute girls doing cute ninja things.^^
Old 2022-07-03, 06:48   Link #98
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
I get where Sensei is coming from but I kinda doubt Tsubaki would be happy that way as it seems being a Sensei means having no relationship with a man to ensure the girls stay focused on the ninja studies and don't elope with the next cute/cool boy. She is right thought Tsubaki would make a good teacher&leader, same with Benisumomo with her desire to protect, her drive to train and get better and her ability to look after others without making it seem overbearing/obvious.
Yeah, no way Tsubaki would stick around the village. The second she sees a man, she's eloping with him.
Benisumomo would probably make a great teacher. Just as strong as Tsubaki, cares about others, and can be strict.

Tags
ninja, slice of life