AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-06-07, 05:28   Link #1401
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

OH MY GOD, KEY VISUAL OF SEASON III!!!
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 06:03   Link #1402
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
Old 2018-06-07, 07:18   Link #1403
tsunade666

lol, Index and Misaka had unnecessary big pictures. fan service so thoroughly.

show the might of 3 heroes.
Old 2018-06-07, 07:53   Link #1404
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Yeah on second thought, my ideal key visual would have made the three heroes the main focus: like them sitting next to each in fancy chairs looking badass. Instead they focus too much on Index and Misaka despite their minor roles for the season.

Thanks Nishikiori...

Last edited by OH&S; 2018-06-07 at 08:29.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 08:01   Link #1405
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Gotta show a heroine somewhere...

Plus look at Index 2's visual. It should've had Accelerator on it but here we are now.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 08:14   Link #1406
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Well Index looks big because she seems to be from the same cut as Touma in that shot, don't know about Mikoto but hey it's just a key visual .
Old 2018-06-07, 10:54   Link #1407
BladeMancer

Ok, I still have to say it though. Why is Mikoto on that picture? By God if they start forcing anime original scenes of her in order to increase her screentime I'll flip, I'm already finding her a bit forced in the LN. Just a bit though, but this feeling is beginning to rise
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
Old 2018-06-07, 10:58   Link #1408
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The producer and Miki had an interview in the fall and they brought up that Mikoto doesn't get much screentime in the season, and Miki joked that maybe they should add a few new scenes; but the producer laughed and said that he's just gonna follow the novels as usual.

So in other words, she's there for money. While she doesn't do much at all until WW3, she basically played second fiddle to Itsuwa and Kanzaki in OT16, as far as girls go.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 11:23   Link #1409
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post

OH MY GOD, KEY VISUAL OF SEASON III!!!
Finally, all the heroes of the series are shown together (apparently many here have ignored NT and still think there are only 3 (main) heroes), good things are about to happen.
Old 2018-06-07, 13:17   Link #1410
vixyw

Quote:
It was a leak. We have to wait until the 9th of June (that is, if you live in the western hemisphere, in Eastern hemisphere its the 10th) until we get actual, official info. That leak also mentioned a 48 episode adaptation, I can only pray for this because this would be even better then I'd hoped.
OMFG PLS BE REAL!!! THIS WOULD BE FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
48 is way too much for the content left to adapt. Even with the World War 3 Arc and its "movie trilogy" potential. (Which I failed to notice when rereading the novels recently)
That depends. They could be including everything from SS2, SP, SS Norse Mythology and... was there any other side material there? It's also not impossible for them to be stepping into NT, tho that's really unlikely.
Old 2018-06-07, 14:38   Link #1411
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The mentioned are extras included in BD as bonus tho.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2018-06-07 at 18:06.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 15:15   Link #1412
KiharaRonin

Norse Mythology and Necessarius Entrance Exam are but I'm not sure that changes much
Old 2018-06-08, 14:47   Link #1413
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
OMFG PLS BE REAL!!! THIS WOULD BE FREAKING AMAZING!!!

That depends. They could be including everything from SS2, SP, SS Norse Mythology and... was there any other side material there? It's also not impossible for them to be stepping into NT, tho that's really unlikely.
I honestly would be happy with Index III was 36 episodes covering the rest of OT. Unless the whole WWIII movie does happen, which would also be fine. Anything less would feel a little underwhelming in my opinion. I feel Index III really does deserve a 3 cour season.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.

Last edited by Callum18; 2018-06-08 at 21:07.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 03:02   Link #1414
BladeMancer

Edit: My sincerest apologies I thought this was the novel forum.

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2018-06-09 at 05:13.
Old 2018-06-15, 05:47   Link #1415
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
It was a leak. We have to wait until the 9th of June (that is, if you live in the western hemisphere, in Eastern hemisphere its the 10th) until we get actual, official info. That leak also mentioned a 48 episode adaptation, I can only pray for this because this would be even better then I'd hoped.
48 episodes sounds crazy. I would love for Index III to be that long, but that is even more than my wildest hopes to wrap up the first set of novels. I was thinking 36 episodes to finish up to WWIII was super wishful thinking. Unless they are thinking to adapt the first couple novels of New Testament to not stop on a certain cliffhanger.
Old 2018-07-19, 18:47   Link #1416
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Has anyone watched Eromanga Sensei Episode 11

Old 2018-07-25, 02:48   Link #1417
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Has anyone watched Eromanga Sensei Episode 11

Lol omg, amazing! Happens around 10:04.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 05:54   Link #1418
itine
No Book No Live

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Some billboard poster at Kokusai-Tenjijō Station (国際展示場) showing NT21 will be on October 10, 2018.
including (Tankōbon) Railgun Manga 14 and Accelerator Manga 9 on October 11, 2018.
Index Manga 21 will be on September 21, 2018

Last edited by itine; 2018-08-07 at 06:36.
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 06:51   Link #1419
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Its an odd day to release the Railgun and Accelerator managa volumes compared to the norm.

With NT21 also confirmed for October 10th, its going to be the franchise's busiest month in quite some time; possibly ever.
Old 2018-08-08, 21:06   Link #1420
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Its an odd day to release the Railgun and Accelerator managa volumes compared to the norm.

With NT21 also confirmed for October 10th, its going to be the franchise's busiest month in quite some time; possibly ever.
Wow so soon! DDDDDD

And nice to see all that stuff converging. Talk about some massive hype. ~

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote