AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2018-06-27, 09:27   Link #21
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
People love to complain, it is human nature (of some).

Studios are treated as living entities rather than companies with multiple people working inside of them by many fans. And Konosuba staff is the same as in previous seasons, so unless JC Staff has an unreachable or secret technology that other studios do not own then I do not see why so much confusion.
Or, you know...maybe people complain about something BECAUSE THEY CARE?. If this is other random low-tier anime, JC Staff can animate hundreds of them and no one will bat an eye.

If everything was the same, why would they even bother changing the house?

You can't blame me for being skeptical because this was what a Chinese Overlord company tend to say too when they bought over a game studio. "Guys, don't worry. Even though China bought our company over, the game development will still be same. They have no say to our decision"...and suddenly, after few months "This game is now P2Win because why not?".
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 11:14   Link #22
Liddo-kun
a small cat

Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
The reason I complained about the studio change.. is because the art style of the promo image at the first post of this thread looked different from the style used in the tv anime. Well, that's still Aqua-sama and Wiz.. but it looks like they came from a different world.

Of course, I could be wrong.. the movie would have the same animation style as the anime because as said in one post here that the people doing it are the same people.. and only the "house" changed.

Spoiler:
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 12:21   Link #23
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Or, you know...maybe people complain about something BECAUSE THEY CARE?. If this is other random low-tier anime, JC Staff can animate hundreds of them and no one will bat an eye.

If everything was the same, why would they even bother changing the house?

You can't blame me for being skeptical because this was what a Chinese Overlord company tend to say too when they bought over a game studio. "Guys, don't worry. Even though China bought our company over, the game development will still be same. They have no say to our decision"...and suddenly, after few months "This game is now P2Win because why not?".
you know, nothing about the movie came out yet, the only thing we have is that it has changed from home, but people are the same. We know so far is that the staff from previous seasons will return to the film and that movies very often have a better quality than TV series, and that's all.

Something besides is, as we say in my country "pure mimimi of fans that has nothing to do".

When something more concrete comes out, we come back to arguing.

Quote:
The reason I complained about the studio change.. is because the art style of the promo image at the first post of this thread looked different from the style used in the tv anime. Well, that's still Aqua-sama and Wiz.. but it looks like they came from a different world.

Of course, I could be wrong.. the movie would have the same animation style as the anime because as said in one post here that the people doing it are the same people.. and only the "house" changed.
No offense, but I believe you're being paranoid, unless you consider the second season's promotional art something incredible.

This Mic .... I mean Kazuma .....

Well, memory is usually something subjective and manipulative, people often use it as an arbitrary form for their own purposes. While the story is something tied to fact and real events.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 19:17   Link #24
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Good is not enough for the masterpiece like Konosuba and OPM. You need extraordinary.

I can't remember when was the last time I ever laugh so hard on JC Staffs's comedy and jokes. Their jokes usually fall flat or forced. As for Railgun, it is just so-so. Not amazing, but at the same time, not terrible.
Railgun S was awesome. I'm not sure what you're talking about. Toradora is also considered amazing lol. I think you're just being biased.

That being said, I agree the promo animation doesn't look as good as the derpy animation for seasons 1 and 2, but am curious to see what it'd look like with a different style anyway. I'd have been more excited if trigger were the one doing it, lol. Trigger + Konosuba, just imagine...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 19:38   Link #25
Liddo-kun
a small cat

Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
No offense, but I believe you're being paranoid, unless you consider the second season's promotional art something incredible.
No problem. Hey, we're here to discuss opinions.. that's why we're in a forum. Have been here a long time. I don't take offense to things easily. hehe

Anyway. we'd just have to agree to disagree on the art style preference. I feel arguing about that is sort of pointless right now - we haven't even seen a promo video yet.

Let's just enjoy the movie. Hopefully, this comes out in theaters soon.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-06-28 at 05:44.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 22:08   Link #26
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
you know, nothing about the movie came out yet, the only thing we have is that it has changed from home, but people are the same. We know so far is that the staff from previous seasons will return to the film and that movies very often have a better quality than TV series, and that's all.

Something besides is, as we say in my country "pure mimimi of fans that has nothing to do".

When something more concrete comes out, we come back to arguing..
Funny. Had I said "OMG! IT IS JC STAFF that doing Konosuba. Damn. Best new ever. JC Staff saved the anime industry", would you come out and tell me that "dude, stop being excited yet. Nothing is concrete. Let's wait"?

Let me answer that for you. You won't. The reason why you went to argue with me because I don't look at JC Staff in the same lens with you.

You can't fault me for doubting JC Staff competency. Their recent SnS adaptation is just average at best.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 10:28   Link #27
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

SnS is mediocre anyway.
Quote:
People love to complain, it is human nature (of some).

Studios are treated as living entities rather than companies with multiple people working inside of them by many fans. And Konosuba staff is the same as in previous seasons, so unless JC Staff has an unreachable or secret technology that other studios do not own then I do not see why so much confusion.
Oh yeah, there's people out there who believe a studio owns the anime too .

@dniv
Where is the promo animation you speak of?
I hope you're not mixing visual key with animation at this point
Old 2018-06-29, 17:36   Link #28
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
SnS is mediocre anyway.

Oh yeah, there's people out there who believe a studio owns the anime too .

@dniv
Where is the promo animation you speak of?
I hope you're not mixing visual key with animation at this point
Ahahaha... I just meant it was a promo... not the, not the ... sigh, I'm still too new to follow things that are coming out. My bad.

Yeah, I guess I meant the key visual. It's sort of a promo though... right... RIGHT?!

I'm honestly excited for more Konosuba though. I am a bit worried it'll lose a bit of its derpy distinctive style, but I'm sure it'll still be wonderful.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote