AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-22, 05:26   Link #301
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Do a bit of research. Apparently, most WWII-era Japanese firearms were...pretty bad (The Nanbu pistol comes to mind). So much so that my Uncle Jim (an Australian vet of the WWII PNG campaign) once said: "No wonder they kept rushing at us with those bloody swords. They were the only things that worked!"

Then again, despite looking like Katanas, the Guntai swords used by the Japanese in WWII were also mass-produced weapons (Read: NOT Katana quality). Back when I lived in the Philippines, most "antique' swords sold in shops there were Guntai...and they basically fell apart on touch.
Guntai..? This the first time I have heard this word. Are you sure this Guntai exist? The search show nothing.

Anyway, just watched the episode 3 (Season 2). I enjoy every moment of it. And the plot of all three episodes are way too similar to Season 1 (Season 1 Episode 3 is also about training). Even the preview of episode 4 is mainly center around Gertrud Barkhorn (which is also the same in season 1). If that's true, most likely there will an episode with panties-less galore (As in Season 1 episode 7).

Not that I mind it.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 05:30   Link #302
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

question why are the little kids wearing skirts? or shorts?? or those maybe boys? perhaps?
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 05:53   Link #303
Lesca

When Halloween rolls around, I don't think i'm going to be able to look at broomsticks the same away again...

... *cringes*

Old 2010-07-22, 06:22   Link #304
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Yes, they're deliberately hitting the same beats in the story, but the character dynamics are somewhat different now. While Perrine is still obsessed with Mio, she's much friendlier with the others now, and Yoshika herself is proving to be a much better fighter. Execution is what's going to be key here, as well as what's changed...though the more things change, the more they stay the same, they say.

Whoever they are.
Lynn is still the cute dumb blonde though. But rubbing broom inneuendo is epic.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 06:33   Link #305
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Actually the only part I remember her saying it's wet was in the bath. The rest was just the 3 girls going about the regular rubbing, right?
Oh i had to rewatch the episode to see that , i guess.. im a silly perv. im still happy about that.
Old 2010-07-22, 06:35   Link #306
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 3

Episode was good.....particularly liked the focus on Perrine, Miyafuji and Lynette. First thing is....someone please find out which model is this based on=>

rather interesting intermission pic for anyone who wants of Lynette in maid uniform=>
Spoiler:
Partial failure of censors since I could see Lynette's panties anyways here=>
Spoiler:
it is a good warning that there will be some starting in the next episode or more in future episodes which kind of is bad when 2 episodes rumors will cost over 100$. Really, really good example of Miyafuji's shield compared to Perrine.....wow I can see the difference once again. =>
Spoiler:
Who knew Mio cried in her bed...rofl =>
Spoiler:
This is cute of the whole gang sleeping....clearly you can see here and before that Miayfuji likes Lynettes breasts as either comfort or as sleeping pillows =>
Spoiler:
Oh shit! What the hell will that be in the next episode.....any guesses people?=>
Spoiler:
Coming up are GIFs for episode 2 and 3....very soon. Easy 10/10 for fan service but mostly for 3 of them having destroyed that Neuroi although it was more easier than last one.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 06:51   Link #307
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Holy crap Neuroi V2s.

Seems like next episode will be Shirley + Gertrude. Both of them are big, the former is fast and the latter is hard.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 07:02   Link #308
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Perrine has a nice stance in that pic
Old 2010-07-22, 07:18   Link #309
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
question why are the little kids wearing skirts? or shorts?? or those maybe boys? perhaps?
...at least it better than the old hag wearing panties. I truly thankful Gonzo/AIC for not show us that. It seem that female with age above 50+ are no longer required to wear panties or whatever they call it. Remember Miyafuji's grandmother?

It seems that majority of the females in Strike Witch's universe possess magical power and required to expose more skin in order to sustain the magical power longer. Most of the witch, after 20 year old, will experience decline in magical power. At least, my theory anyway. Of course, the REAL reason why they are wearing it is to provide FANSERVICE for us, which most of us approve.

Oh, those little kids are girls. If they're wearing panties, they are female. End of story.

Last edited by sinner0; 2010-07-22 at 07:29.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 07:37   Link #310
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
what the hell is preventing the buckets from sliding off the brooms?!
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 07:43   Link #311
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Magic power maybe , they are glued over there
Old 2010-07-22, 07:53   Link #312
Joe4evr
(Ex-)Seitenkan VN coder

Location: Slightly south-west of the exact center of this country's X and Y axes.
Well, about half-way I thought those buckets did slide off, but a moment later they were there again. Minor mistake there.
Joe4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 09:16   Link #313
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Seems like next episode will be Shirley + Gertrude. Both of them are big, the former is fast and the latter is hard.
From Trude's narration, it sounds like she might be testing the Me-262 Striker next ep...
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 09:18   Link #314
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Just watched episode 3

I must say i had a good laugh with the Broomsticks.. especially when they're just in undies ... I kinda expected their reactions ~~

Apparently, those broomsticks reinforces the possibility of a "Ride on" type of Striker. (which I've been doing for some of my out of fun.. Witches characters lolz )
Anyways, just like the original MiG-60 & Re.2200 mecha musume girls..

As for the preview of the next episode..

I doubt a jet striker would appear
No Helma, No Me 262 Air Infantry~ but who knows...

Maybe Karlsland have some V2 Rockets or so as new weaons?~
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 10:01   Link #315
Ryan-minds

I'm sorry if I'm being hurtful but i kinda didn't like this episode it kinda ruins my view of the show
Ryan-minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 10:33   Link #316
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
Just watched episode 3

I must say i had a good laugh with the Broomsticks.. especially when they're just in undies ... I kinda expected their reactions ~~
The first thing I thought in the scene was "wouldn't that hurt? ", not 10 seconds later my suspicion was confirmed.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 11:22   Link #317
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-minds View Post
I'm sorry if I'm being hurtful but i kinda didn't like this episode it kinda ruins my view of the show
Well it wasnt ment for kids in the first place >.> , they could rename the show No pantsu loli afterall.
Old 2010-07-22, 14:00   Link #318
Dart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Episode was good.....particularly liked the focus on Perrine, Miyafuji and Lynette. First thing is....someone please find out which model is this based on=>

The P-38, maybe?
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:10   Link #319
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart View Post
The P-38, maybe?
That was i thought of when i first saw it. The tail give it away immediately

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume