Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-25, 23:48   Link #81
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Very logical Maqi. But it just seems...........too obvious :S. Could it be a red herring from Kubo?
I notice Kubo gathered most of the logical suspects immediately after. You have:

1)Gin,Tousen and Aizen.
2)Mayuri, Gin and Aizen
3) Shinji and ???
4) Mayuri, Urahara and Hiyori.

And of course, you have the x-factor..........potentially some external threat or other previously unknown enemy. Also, when those 3 shinigami talk of "the prototype"..........could they mean the Hogyokou?

Why do I get the feeling that the hollow Kensei killed was one of his vanguards? In fact, all of the missing people might've been transformed into hollows.
Old 2008-04-25, 23:57   Link #82
Jays

I have a hard time believing it's Urahara, just because if he was doing these kind of things, there is no way he would be alive at this moment. In my opinion, I don't believe Urahara "exile" as being something that the Soul Society adheres to, and more of a leasurely thing.

An act like that is just unforgiveable! Yammamoto was going to kill both of his star pupils for something that probably isn't on the same level as this, but one can equate it to. Who's to say that if Urahara did something like this, he wouldn't have him killed off? I just find it hard to believe that he could so such a thing, and even Yoruichi would help him escape, as it's clear that no one really escapes from the Soul Society, considering they keep tabs on everything.

Whatever the case might be, I'm betting that it's Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. Maybe Gin grew up a bit, and of course perhaps Tousen has joined the Soul Society in that span.
Old 2008-04-26, 00:07   Link #83
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
That's only if they ever found out he was responsible. I'm not saying it's in character for Urahara to murder (as we know him), but it's very doable for a man of his genius to commit such crimes and never be found out. Personally though, I agree Aizen,Gin and Tousen are the most logical choice.

Not because Urahara couldn't get away with it, but because he seems too nice.
Old 2008-04-26, 01:15   Link #84
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Both of you are putting too much weight into Urahara's good guy role in bleach. Just because he is a good guy now does not mean he always was. Maybe he realized the error of his ways after the aftermath of whatever happened. Remember he sent Ichigo into the SS without telling him the whole truth about what was inside rukia and that he put it there and that it was his fault she was in such trouble. I would like to think Urahara would never do things like that, but he is a scientist, and for as long as there has been scientific experimentation the thought that you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs has always applied.
Old 2008-04-26, 04:55   Link #85
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Alot of picture analysis going on here, and i think ill throw in my own 2 cents

i) For the hiyori theory, one thing we have to remember is that even though the hair detail isnt shown, it might not be a detail we need to look too much into.Remember that over there, manga is meant to be read in books and the sizes arent that big, so its normal for mangaka to leave out some small details.

ii) Nevertheless, i think the character is too tall for hiyori, as the ura-mayu-hiyo trio scene shows, hiyori is almost half the height of urahara. From the hairstyle (yea i know im contradicting myself ) and the height, i think its gin. There is a rather clear height difference, and i cant think of anyone else who is that short (remember, gin is a young teen, still).

iii) Were there any flashback on tousen meeting gin or aizen? I seem to remember one, but i cant remember exactly what it was. Either way, i doubt its tousen, because tousen's sense of justice is that soul society is evil because there are deaths and all that... (and then again, on hindsight, maybe he wasnt that wrong about SS :P). So doing something so blatantly wrong as it seems, (blasting someone up?) dosen't seem to fit his sense of justice
then again, tousen has a really screwed sense of justice, so who knows
Old 2008-04-26, 08:45   Link #86
Lendial

I would be great if those two things connected. Though I am guessing the 3 new shinigami have never been seen or mentioned before until the next chapter that is.
Old 2008-04-26, 08:54   Link #87
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Maqi if you look at the picture you posted you should notice that two of the observers were standing next to eachother whilst the third was slightly foward (a metre or so). The two on the right are standing close together and the one on the left is drawn thinner to show he's further away therefore closer to the experiment. Point being that the next shot is of the two standing next to eachother and the third persons feet were not in view. Otherwise it would be too obvious that Urahara was there. To be honest though there's no way of telling who they are so we might as well wait until it's revealed in the next few chapters.
Old 2008-04-26, 09:56   Link #88
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Maqi if you look at the picture you posted you should notice that two of the observers were standing next to eachother whilst the third was slightly foward (a metre or so). The two on the right are standing close together and the one on the left is drawn thinner to show he's further away therefore closer to the experiment. Point being that the next shot is of the two standing next to eachother and the third persons feet were not in view. Otherwise it would be too obvious that Urahara was there. To be honest though there's no way of telling who they are so we might as well wait until it's revealed in the next few chapters.
You're right, I don't know if the chapters ahead will revile who the three people were, but I think we will find out who was conducting the experiments. If Aizen is conducting his own experiments on the side it could be that urahara takes the fall and gets exiled from the SS. Maybe a lot of this gets reviled after the Aizen defection and that could be the reason Urahara is now on friendly terms with the SS.
Old 2008-04-26, 10:32   Link #89
Lendial

Kensei is amazing im a little confused about why he picked mashiro as his VC or what exactly his shikai does.

As for the number 10 perhaps 10 would it be too easy to relate to 10 espada.
Old 2008-04-26, 10:59   Link #90
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
Kensei is amazing im a little confused about why he picked mashiro as his VC or what exactly his shikai does.

As for the number 10 perhaps 10 would it be too easy to relate to 10 espada.
From the looks of it his shikai extends his blade (like Gin's) and once his blade cuts through the object, the object explodes!!!! I personly like it very much! I would like to see the other soon to be vizards shikais and maybe Bankais too
Old 2008-04-26, 11:05   Link #91
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Anyone know if there's a chapter next week, since it's apparently Golden Week in Japan.
Old 2008-04-26, 12:12   Link #92
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

probably not, last year was there was no chapter. The only way I see that it could come out was if its already all done and they just have to ship it out.
Old 2008-04-26, 12:30   Link #93
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
You're right, I don't know if the chapters ahead will revile who the three people were, but I think we will find out who was conducting the experiments. If Aizen is conducting his own experiments on the side it could be that urahara takes the fall and gets exiled from the SS. Maybe a lot of this gets reviled after the Aizen defection and that could be the reason Urahara is now on friendly terms with the SS.
Possibly. I get the feeling Kisuke did something bad in the past. Aizen probably had minimal influence on him at the time because he was a VC and Urahara is clever so I doubt he was manipulated. Urahara is just too hard to figure out right now because he clearly wasn't a law abiding captain and he talks in a funny tone. Oh well. A huge twist will come with him.

He agreed with Yoruichi when she said it was unlikely they would die a peaceful death, so I get the feeling they caused a lot of trouble. After all without the Hogyokou being made Aizen would never be able to create the 'King's Key' in the first place.

Kensei has an awesome shikai and was much cooler then Tousen...
Old 2008-04-26, 12:49   Link #94
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Possibly. I get the feeling Kisuke did something bad in the past. Aizen probably had minimal influence on him at the time because he was a VC and Urahara is clever so I doubt he was manipulated. Urahara is just too hard to figure out right now because he clearly wasn't a law abiding captain and he talks in a funny tone. Oh well. A huge twist will come with him.

He agreed with Yoruichi when she said it was unlikely they would die a peaceful death, so I get the feeling they caused a lot of trouble. After all without the Hogyokou being made Aizen would never be able to create the 'King's Key' in the first place.

Kensei has an awesome shikai and was much cooler then Tousen...
Yeah Tousen is a tool compaired to this guy! I hope they do battle in the war and Kensei woops his ass! Then say a really corny but true line like "You could never fill my shoes"
Old 2008-04-26, 12:59   Link #95
Kakashi
カカシ

lol you might be right it's either gonna be Tousen vs Kensei or Tousen vs Komamura (please what loosers the pair of them ). The only thing saving Komamura from being as bad as Tousen is that he's a huge fox
Old 2008-04-26, 13:32   Link #96
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
lol you might be right it's either gonna be Tousen vs Kensei or Tousen vs Komamura (please what loosers the pair of them ). The only thing saving Komamura from being as bad as Tousen is that he's a huge fox
How does making him a furry improve anything?
Old 2008-04-26, 13:37   Link #97
Kakashi
カカシ

Because he looks more badass when he's angry like he might be dangerous. Tousen just goes 'I will cut your arm off for JUSTICE! HAHA!' - No Tousen, you lack logic.
Old 2008-04-26, 13:40   Link #98
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its not an Umbrella a tradional Japanese Umbrella Wagasa/Bagasa has a circular outline/frame The circle in the picture is oval it doesnt have a tradional circular frame

If it is an umbrella the person holding it has a unusally large head diproportional . Head is extremly large compared to the body Let me stress on the word extremely again
Old 2008-04-26, 14:07   Link #99
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its not an Umbrella a tradional Japanese Umbrella Wagasa/Bagasa has a circular outline/frame The circle in the picture is oval it doesnt have a tradional circular frame

If it is an umbrella the person holding it has a unusally large head diproportional . Head is extremly large compared to the body Let me stress on the word extremely again
What could it be then? Any Ideas?
Old 2008-04-26, 14:38   Link #100
bballstar23

Mayuri's eyes look even creepier at this young age. I'm still a little confused about his character; there's just a lot of mysteries around a lot of these guys. I still don't understand why he looks the way he does. By the way, I wonder if when Aizen took his test to become captain, if those testing him fell under his Total Hypnosis," since he led everyone to believe he had a water-type zanpakuto.

I just want the next issue to come out already, so we can hopefully find who that trio is. I also wanna see something about Isshin and maybe even the 0 squad.
Closed Thread