AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-21, 22:09   Link #361
cloud04
Scanlator

like i said..its not being published=not licensed for me..else we'll stop translating the manga
Old 2014-03-21, 22:14   Link #362
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
like i said..its not being published=not licensed for me..else we'll stop translating the manga
dont fight okay. everyone just got affected that's all. so please both of you dont fight and im really sorry
Old 2014-03-22, 01:56   Link #363
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
That web site is Kodokawa. There is English translations if you hit the English button on the top right I looked into it to make sure it was legit and it seems so. It's got some pretty good titles on there in English along with Sister New Devil.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 02:12   Link #364
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ lets change the topic pls.
Old 2014-03-22, 03:28   Link #365
Waxman

Just a question about Basara sword, did i missunderstand it or the sword its cursed and im not talking about the previous user possesion, if indeed its cursed what kind of curse it has?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 11:21   Link #366
cloud04
Scanlator

^its something like possessing the user,iirc
Old 2014-03-22, 11:37   Link #367
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
^its something like possessing the user,iirc
For what I thought I read, the sword itself isn't the cursed one, but it's used to seal a being which can posses people, thus is thought of as cursed.
Old 2014-03-23, 09:25   Link #368
MacMeaties

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this series. It so far has managed to have a harem hero who can actually do something worth a damn without falling down the offensively misogynistic path Hagure did (seriously I can rant all day about Hagure). Someone mentioned early in this thread about him not wanting to have sex with all the girls, I'm actually strangely glad lol. If it just turned into another borderline H novel series that is little more than gotta f**k em all I'd drop it on the spot XD And the girls who are into him aren't just submissive slaves either; even the one that technically is a servant. As much as I wanna see a strong protagonist I HATE seeing weak and submissive women. Give me a Revy type character over a Myuu type character any day. Luckily so far this novel has managed to balance the both to a degree.

Gonna keep an eye on this one and hope it doesn't go down the Hagure route (though being the same author I'm ready to jump ship the second it does).
MacMeaties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 11:39   Link #369
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ lets change the topic pls.
You're trying so hard. Hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMeaties View Post
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this series. It so far has managed to have a harem hero who can actually do something worth a damn without falling down the offensively misogynistic path Hagure did (seriously I can rant all day about Hagure). Someone mentioned early in this thread about him not wanting to have sex with all the girls, I'm actually strangely glad lol. If it just turned into another borderline H novel series that is little more than gotta f**k em all I'd drop it on the spot XD And the girls who are into him aren't just submissive slaves either; even the one that technically is a servant. As much as I wanna see a strong protagonist I HATE seeing weak and submissive women. Give me a Revy type character over a Myuu type character any day. Luckily so far this novel has managed to balance the both to a degree.

Gonna keep an eye on this one and hope it doesn't go down the Hagure route (though being the same author I'm ready to jump ship the second it does).
Hah. I appreciate this insight. A lot actually. I feel like the main character doesn't actively not want to have sex with the other girls as much as he tries to remain indifferent to the thought of it as best he can. I feel like there's an only slight, but valid, difference.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 12:26   Link #370
Direwolf18

PROzess announced on his blog that he will be dropping this for a LN translation because its getting an anime. That's disappointing, but it was at best a side project for him. Hopefully someone else picks it up but the likely hood of that happening, and then said group having even a semi regular release schedule seems vanishingly low.

Looks like the manga will be the main plot driver. Anime will be 12 episodes, and then stop for at least 2 years.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 13:21   Link #371
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
PROzess announced on his blog that he will be dropping this for a LN translation because its getting an anime. That's disappointing, but it was at best a side project for him. Hopefully someone else picks it up but the likely hood of that happening, and then said group having even a semi regular release schedule seems vanishingly low.

Looks like the manga will be the main plot driver. Anime will be 12 episodes, and then stop for at least 2 years.
I'm not surprised but I was hoping he would at least finish up volume 2. Plus the anime is at least months away. Seems slightly premature, but oh well.
Old 2014-03-23, 13:29   Link #372
The Green One

How unfortunate.....I was also hoping Volume 2 would at least be finished, but it can't be helped. I'm grateful we got anything at all.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 13:30   Link #373
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I'm not surprised but I was hoping he would at least finish up volume 2. Plus the anime is at least months away. Seems slightly premature, but oh well.
If people were actually smart enough to read my post, you would see that it says:

>I’ll continue to push out a few more chapters until the anime starts, but after that it’s probably over for me.

Thus, stop jumping to conclusions.
PROzess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 13:53   Link #374
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
If people were actually smart enough to read my post, you would see that it says:

>I’ll continue to push out a few more chapters until the anime starts, but after that it’s probably over for me.

lol thats so different from ill drop coz anime is coming
Old 2014-03-23, 15:37   Link #375
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post

Sad to hear, especially considering the anime will most likely only cover what you will have already translated.

Hoping you continue beyond or the anime series piques some interest in others to continue your work.

Thanks for what you have done so far and what may or may not get done before the anime starts. Here's to hoping the anime doesn't butcher this series and not only do we loose you, but no one gains any interest in this series.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 19:17   Link #376
MacMeaties

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Hah. I appreciate this insight. A lot actually. I feel like the main character doesn't actively not want to have sex with the other girls as much as he tries to remain indifferent to the thought of it as best he can. I feel like there's an only slight, but valid, difference.
lol yeah I get what you mean. It is safe to say he would like to have sex with them (cause, well, he's a guy lol) but given the situation he feels, and rightly so imo, that that isn't exactly the appropriate course of action. Or at least I hope so! XD

Not sure how to word it but it make me feel much less uneasy?, I'd like to say uneasy, about the whole situation. The girls have a say about it and aren't just blinding submitting to him (or at least from what I've seen so far) but are instead into the whole thing themselves and at the same time the guy isn't being either dense about their advances or predatory about it either if that makes any sense.
Long story short the guy isn't being a dick about it and the girls aren't being treated like mindless, sex slave sluts. Or at least so far XD
MacMeaties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 09:56   Link #377
amtro
Distro

Posting the link before someone beats me to it.
So I guess this volume rules out one of my ideas. The new villain guy looks like a demonlord, but that makes no sense imo.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51432582.html
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 10:56   Link #378
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
So I guess this volume rules out one of my ideas. The new villain guy looks like a demonlord, but that makes no sense imo.
This artist has outdone himself .
Old 2014-03-31, 11:00   Link #379
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMeaties View Post
lol yeah I get what you mean. It is safe to say he would like to have sex with them (cause, well, he's a guy lol) but given the situation he feels, and rightly so imo, that that isn't exactly the appropriate course of action. Or at least I hope so! XD

Not sure how to word it but it make me feel much less uneasy?, I'd like to say uneasy, about the whole situation. The girls have a say about it and aren't just blinding submitting to him (or at least from what I've seen so far) but are instead into the whole thing themselves and at the same time the guy isn't being either dense about their advances or predatory about it either if that makes any sense.
Long story short the guy isn't being a dick about it and the girls aren't being treated like mindless, sex slave sluts. Or at least so far XD
Yeah I get what you're saying. Basically the main character doesn't really have any rape vibes, and the girls are more aggressive than submissive. Ironically.
Old 2014-03-31, 11:03   Link #380
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Zest became their maid? WTF?

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem