AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-06-26, 23:50   Link #2081
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

what about basilisk i liked it but hated the ending, a horrible ending. really sad. same with devilman, akira from devilman has to be the most tragic character ever in anime.
Otakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 06:54   Link #2082
FrostWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
ive read many of the novels but im still missing Burning One Man Force, and Come Make My Day anybody know where to find them. Like i said I have the others
BOMF is being translated and CMMD is in the works (hopefully)
FrostWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 06:59   Link #2083
FrostWolf

What worries me about the ending is that it turns into a really tragic one where like you said you get a 'Romeo & Juliet' ending but i just cant see FMP ending that way. However because death plays a big part of the series someone will most likely die but thats usually the main bad guy at the very end like Gauron in season 1 and Gates in season 3. But i Just cant see Kaname dieing or Souske
Old 2007-06-27, 07:28   Link #2084
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
Actually Gauron didn't die in season 1 :P, and the Novels follow a different structure. The good thing so far that Nami is the only one of the main characters(other then baddies) who have died, and there was a reason for that, as said, Sousuke needed a reason to leave Namsak, and couldn't have another girl interfere basically, though she didn't pay too much importance in the overall story arc. I personally feel that it will have a very gundam ending, as the series is turning out like(kinda), which could mean a happier then what would normally happen ending.
krysinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 08:46   Link #2085
Ravyn-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
ive read many of the novels but im still missing Burning One Man Force, and Come Make My Day anybody know where to find them. Like i said I have the others
http://ravyn-09.livejournal.com/tag/...+one+man+force
<- Go there for BOMF it's been translated up to ch02b. CMMD hadn't been translated.
Ravyn-09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 09:44   Link #2086
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
^^Gundam series don't always have good ending.
I propose, someone important on the good side will die.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 16:28   Link #2087
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
Kalinin has a higher likelihood of dying, though. I'd suggest a 75% chance, but, those deaths wouldn't affect me as much as K or S.
We will all probably shed manly tears when/if Kalinin dies.
Old 2007-06-27, 17:09   Link #2088
Kami
FMP fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Kami
well, from the "somebody important must die" factor I would bet my 2 cents in Kaname, it would be way more dramatic than Sousuke's death, specially if he watchs it...

And Kalinin... poor thing, he is so already dead... I think he will probably die...
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 20:07   Link #2089
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

You never know, he could just be excellent at playing the double agent role, come back to mithril with Kaname, then send Sousuke out for an epic battle which lasts the rest of the book, ending amalgam once and for all and Kaname and Sousuke live happily ever after, well to at least one month later when him and Kalinin share a drink for old times sakes but Sousuke doesn't know, full liver needed for alcohol and dies :P No one would suspect that lol.

The wait for this ending is killing me, what kills me more is I wont be able to find out about it till summaries come, which will most likely be from the chinese version which will come out some time after the japanese one. Basically
Old 2007-06-27, 20:17   Link #2090
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysinello View Post
You never know, he could just be excellent at playing the double agent role, come back to mithril with Kaname, then send Sousuke out for an epic battle which lasts the rest of the book, ending amalgam once and for all and Kaname and Sousuke live happily ever after, well to at least one month later when him and Kalinin share a drink for old times sakes but Sousuke doesn't know, full liver needed for alcohol and dies :P No one would suspect that lol.
Spoiler for some related stuff in MMD:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 21:31   Link #2091
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Spoiler for some related stuff in MMD:
I was kinda being Sarcastic and describing a practically impossible out come , my judgements are reserved on Kalinin though.
Old 2007-06-27, 21:37   Link #2092
Ravyn-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysinello View Post
Actually Gauron didn't die in season 1 :P, and the Novels follow a different structure. The good thing so far that Nami is the only one of the main characters(other then baddies) who have died, and there was a reason for that, as said, Sousuke needed a reason to leave Namsak, and couldn't have another girl interfere basically, though she didn't pay too much importance in the overall story arc. I personally feel that it will have a very gundam ending, as the series is turning out like(kinda), which could mean a happier then what would normally happen ending.
Hun, you should really be putting some of that under a spoiler warning button.
Old 2007-06-28, 02:36   Link #2093
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

oh... yeah I should of sorry, I try mostly lol. I think I must of only going to talk about TSR but then got the idea about going into the deaths of the series.

Again, Sousuke and Kaname must live!!
Old 2007-06-28, 03:09   Link #2094
FrostWolf

Yeah sorry i should have posted a spoiler warning to

But i would put i high likelyhood on Kalinin dieing perhaps as a very low possibility Maradukas?
Old 2007-06-28, 07:17   Link #2095
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

There's no need, if you look at the title of the thread, it clearly indicates spoilers abound.

There better be more Kurz in any future series. He's not in a lot of scenes but he is guaranteed to make me lol. that car chase scene in TSR was quality.
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 08:25   Link #2096
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes_fan View Post
There's no need, if you look at the title of the thread, it clearly indicates spoilers abound.

There better be more Kurz in any future series. He's not in a lot of scenes but he is guaranteed to make me lol. that car chase scene in TSR was quality.
Yeah, i was laughing so hard that I almost fainted, my face was read, the Gates scene after didn't help

I am really hoping some takes up MMD, Ravyn if your going to do it, can you say, or are you at least planning on doing it. I'd love to import and translate myself(my english sucks so it would be for myself only) but my Japanese aint good enough yet. And I am on Full Metal Panic withdrawals(as we all are).
Old 2007-06-28, 13:25   Link #2097
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Hey guys,

Haven't been on here for a bit.

Can you give me a link to where Ravyn's BOMF files are hosted. I'm trying tog et Chapter 2a, Sendspace and Mediafire are blocked by my Server and the file on Savefile is corrupt.

Any help would be appreciated.
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 19:17   Link #2098
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Unless someone else uploaded them somewhere, Sendspace and mediafire are the only place that they are. Sorry.
Old 2007-06-29, 05:30   Link #2099
Leeloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty77 View Post
Hey guys,

Haven't been on here for a bit.

Can you give me a link to where Ravyn's BOMF files are hosted. I'm trying tog et Chapter 2a, Sendspace and Mediafire are blocked by my Server and the file on Savefile is corrupt.

Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.fumoffu.org/pdf/
this should help
Leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 15:19   Link #2100
Ravyn-09

Updated!

Go here:

http://ravyn-09.livejournal.com/38326.html

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen