AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-08, 12:21   Link #1121
Marty17
Like What You Hate

The problem with Lala's apparent acceptance of Rito not only marrying/being with her, but her friends too is to share happiness with everyone. I really doubt it had occurred to her encouraging Rito to polygamy relates to sharing the bedroom action (not that she knows about it - remember she had no idea what to do next after following a book guiding her to wear sexy lingerie?). If she knows about it but acting clueless, then yes, she really is open minded & ingenious.
Old 2011-01-08, 13:46   Link #1122
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I think that just depends on how the writer [I forgot his name... I can only remember Yabuki] decides to take Lala's personality. Apparently, in the last series, they just took the 'Polygamy is accepted in Deviluke, so I don't care at all' approach to Lala.

Well, I guess we'll see if it becomes an issue. She seemed happy enough in the last chapter of the first series, so I don't think it'll be a problem.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2011-01-08 at 14:13.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 14:10   Link #1123
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

She's already willing to share Rito "romantically" so I don't think she'll mind sharing him in bed. Plus, Momo could teach her a few things
Old 2011-01-08, 15:23   Link #1124
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I don't think the harem ending will include every single girl like Mom is thinking. For example, Rito's classmates & Run won't be in it.
Old 2011-01-08, 15:28   Link #1125
zibi88

sometimes its really sad that Momo isnt the 1st princess ^^ it would be interesting to see her agression towards getting rito to love her and to this and that as she wants ^^ well if he was the next heir she could simply order to pack those girl she pick up as a weeding present ^^

Well Lala is pure but cluless... even less clueless than nana (who is more of a natural girl... and she knows what is ecchii and what is not... while lala doesnt care if she stands naked in public durring daylight... still I doubt she would stripp around other people than rito or other girls)

well the hard nut to crack would be Nana I guess... she has a slight crush on rito... but she is jelous that other girls and sisters have bigger breasts than her and that's why she is not popular and rito goes for other girls....

yui, run and maybe kyoko (lala would be glad as she is her big fan xD) might be more open to polygamy :P lala is rather for the polygamy (as she encurages rito to confess to haruna already so they can live together all happy) so if she learns about the momo plan... she might be first against it.... as she has no real evidence that other girls love rito besides her and haruna (she knows that haruna loves rito from harunas own lips... yet she has no clue about other girls haveing this issue too so it might be a shock for her at first)

but as she notices that other girl love rito too... she might agree for the plan eventually... that everyone who is in love with rito can marry him too ^^ but it would be intersting if after learning that there are so many girls that love rito... she would start to treat rito as her own possesion which she doesnt want to share with others... as ritos feelings for her wouldnt be important anymore since he has soo many cute girls besides her (and well yui's breats are similar size to her's but still everyone loses to mikados XD)

question is mikan... is she for polygamy... and the same incest... would rito's mom agree for rito's and mikan's love life... and how would mikan react to this... I mean would she try to teach momo that what she is doing is wrong... or would momo convince mikan and made her question her feelings and desires...

well mea might join the squad by nana's influance as she has to choice... friendship or beign all alone... time will tell...

but damn I love momo and her agressive behaviour of a "bad girl" about her crush on rito and her desire to do this and that as she pleases... still what is kinda strange is that she has a strange love image... she doesnt care that some other girl might take rito's purity or his first kiss before her :P normaly she would be the one to do this and that first before everyone else... than she can share.... lala never even kissed with rito and yet both said theri feelings to each other... seriously this is strange and not normal as hell... becouse how can they be together and not even once kiss each other as a proof of their love ;/ (I wonder would lala change her mind about polygamy if she started to kiss with rito more than once each day... like she doesnt want to share this experiance with others and becomes very possesive over rito ^^)

heh still few chapters and this manga beats previous one ^^ since current manga has a plot-line... there is something to accomplish which is building the harem by converting other girls... the same try to get yami which is between darkness and harem member... simply we see where is the manga heading and that is good ^^ (its not some random chaptes and stories pushed together)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't think the harem ending will include every single girl like Mom is thinking. For example, Rito's classmates & Run won't be in it.
well I wouldnt be that much sure... becouse Run has a crush on rito and treats lala as her rival... the same run has kyoko as friend... which is lala's idol..... and in previous series... run wanted to introduce rito as her boyfriend (which failed as kyoko is not dumb)... but well there Rito saw Kyoko totaly naked (the same he saw run few times) she even used rito as he shield the same she was touching rito's back with her soft breats (rito felt it).. yet kyoko confirmed that rito was first guy to see her naked... but she will forgive him becouse he looked cute and kind... so im sure she wouldnt mind to show naked in front of him more times as she mostly likes him too.... she said that she will support run's feelings.... yet we might see that run might try to convince kyoko to go for rito too ^^

well about other classmates like Risa (and her glass friend) I dont care about them that much... but I guess Risa would want rito to act in her way too... becouse like the motto anime showed... she was kinda let down that he didnt called back there... yet she had hope he would... well her friends would go with rito... while she would have to stay with the normal boring boys who think only about single stuff... she might be interested into joining the pack...

the class rep... well she saw ritos concern for her as she was about to move to other country with her father... he stayed to protect her she saw that... it was not zastin to do that... but it was rito... so she might change a mind about him too....

I guess time will show... but more like Lala will get her Haruna -> after haruna will go her friends like Risa or Oshizu... so everyone stays together at the end... while Rito will be left with constant heart attack, blood rush, nose bleeding, lack of sleep, dehydration, tiredness and with lots of enemies (lots of males on planet who are jelous of him haveing all the cuties for himself... and he is allowed to have them while their not :P

I guess mikado might join the group too :P she mentioned that her heart was broken once...yet she is a good doc known in universe... so she would watch over rito's health :P:P with sooo many girls he will need it for sure ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2011-01-08 at 15:40.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 17:09   Link #1126
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
I agree, I much prefer it that Rito's harem to be more exclusive rather than what Momo had in mind, here she shows that pretty much anyone who shows an interest for Rito is a definite shoo-in for the harem. I'd rather it sticks to those who really has strong feelings about him (Lala, Haruna, Yui, Yami) than those who kinda liked him/think he's cute but no more than that, like Mikado-sensei, Oshizu, Kyoko etc.

For one, Momo is underestimating how very hard it would be to manage a harem of that size. Already shown here that enticing those girls to be with Rito is much easier than to convince them to share him, that she'll be having much problem with.

In fact, this actually could be a good storyline for the Momo's harem plan side of the plot. For all her savvy and cunning here, show that she'll be having problem in managing to get the girls to share. Then, her sister Lala can help her in showing that an important part to do that is for the girls to be really good friends with each other, just like she and Haruna has became before them. I mean, if there's one thing that a shonen always has, it's friendship. (this still count as one, right?)

Well, that's just my thoughts, I doubt they'll go that way though. That seems a bit too serious and realistic, and despite the huge progress in that since the series changes its title to Darkness, it still has fanservice as a major factor - and limiting the harem will also limit the fanservice as well. Really, as long as they don't screw it up, keeping it like this is good enough for me.

Oh, one final thing - Risa should be in the harem. Not just because of my personal preference, but the Motto episode recently reminded me that she may secretly be having genuine feelings for Rito as well. Besides, if we take her constant groping seriously, she can help the other girls when Rito is otherwise occupied. Run....seriously, the Ren/Run situation still makes it iffy for me.
Old 2011-01-08, 17:35   Link #1127
wingman32x

Quote:
I hope not. Some of the girls in Momo's vision didn't even belong in there. Saki being among the most illogical.

If I had to guess, I would assume that everybody in the "A lot of people care about you" montage in chapter 2 are pretty much safe bets.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 19:08   Link #1128
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I kinda feel bad for Run being dismissed in the Harem, she's also one of the girls who is genuinely in love with Rito. The only problem is she is sharing her body with Ren. I hope Lala makes a machine that will split them so Run will be free to join in the Harem.
Old 2011-01-08, 19:23   Link #1129
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Saki's conversion would be nice to see, if they really go there. Rito's really missing the oujo-sama type in the harem.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 19:48   Link #1130
Xagzan

If Saki joins I wonder what her two lackeys would do. Especially Rin. If Saki joined and Rin decided to follow her example, why I think that'd be just swell.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 19:54   Link #1131
Mizuno
Undefined

Yeah Rin is a character I wish would have a bigger role. She's the 'cool' type that will give everything to her lord. Another vital ingredient in Rito's heterogeneous mix of veggies.

Also Rin in leather was friggin hawt.
Old 2011-01-08, 20:10   Link #1132
Xagzan

Yeah, she doesn't have much screentime, but Rin is awesome. Probably the strongest of the human haremettes too.

Now what chapter was she in leather again?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 20:20   Link #1133
Mizuno
Undefined

Chapter 83.
Old 2011-01-12, 09:48   Link #1134
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yui fans, I present to you your new wallpaper:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2011-01-12, 17:52   Link #1135
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Spoiler for NSFW:
Curse living at home! That would make it to my desktop this very instant!
Old 2011-01-12, 23:13   Link #1136
Mizuno
Undefined

God must have descended upon us.

I mean... HOW did that happen! It's too good! D:

If there's something I'd nitpick is that... even though my guilty conscience says otherwise, I think Yui does have her underwear on despite the skimpy clothes....... right?
Old 2011-01-12, 23:19   Link #1137
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm wondering the exact same thing... but based upon that scene and how Momo works, something tells me underwear wasn't something she'd let Yui get...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 23:23   Link #1138
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Spoiler for NSFW:
Very nice. Something I wouldn't put on my laptop(Way too many people around at home) but it was nice to see . That scene was amazing.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 23:32   Link #1139
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
If there's something I'd nitpick is that... even though my guilty conscience says otherwise, I think Yui does have her underwear on despite the skimpy clothes....... right?
Nope, she went commando under there the whole time. She could have worn a towel on her lower half, but her inner pervert wanted some midnight lovin'
Old 2011-01-12, 23:45   Link #1140
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Very nice. Something I wouldn't put on my laptop(Way too many people around at home) but it was nice to see . That scene was amazing.
I would do it but my desktop is covered by folders and shortcuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Nope, she went commando under there the whole time. She could have worn a towel on her lower half, but her inner pervert wanted some midnight lovin'
Rito should really... *ahem* pass the baton to someone else, like yours truly!

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen