AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-07-23, 06:49   Link #18021
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

If it wasn't for the mention of a capital ship, I would had though of a ASW-capable ship, to go with the new mechanic, but it's out of the window now.
Old 2016-07-23, 13:28   Link #18022
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
About the large foreign ship
Expect: Scharnhorst or Tirpitz
My bet could be on Tirpitz, but Scharnhost is quite possible.

Quote:
Want: Missouri, Enterprise
More possible is to be another of the Iowa sisters. Don't think on the Lucky Lady herself because she's too important to be introduced in a medium scale event (just my guess). Maybe it could be either Saratoga, Yorktown or Lexington.

Quote:
If Genies in their Lamps were real: RN or even a FFNF shipgirl
Hood or Prince of Wales or bust.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 14:12   Link #18023
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
My bet could be on Tirpitz, but Scharnhost is quite possible.

More possible is to be another of the Iowa sisters. Don't think on the Lucky Lady herself because she's too important to be introduced in a medium scale event (just my guess). Maybe it could be either Saratoga, Yorktown or Lexington.

Hood or Prince of Wales or bust.
The scale of the event is less a problem than the difficulty.
ANd sicne they already hinted at large Bauxite usage my money goes to a carrier reward.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 14:18   Link #18024
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Resource usage has nothing to do with the rewards.
Spring 2016 had the highest bauxite usage among all events, and we got absolutely 0 carrier reward.

The mere mention of foreign ship doesn't indicate from which nation she will be nor what type of ship. Let's leave at that and wait for more hints.
Old 2016-07-23, 21:28   Link #18025
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Teah, it's better to wait until more hints are given.

Changing the topic, how's everybody resource stock doing lately? I'm starting to reach 50k baux so far, but think I could need more. Not stocking baux was the thing that didn't allow me to go past E-4 last event, so I dion't want to make the same mistake again.

.... And to stock on some tanaka-bux, I seriously need more ship slots.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 03:02   Link #18026
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Changing the topic, how's everybody resource stock doing lately?
From my low of around 30k fuel, 70k ammo, 50k steel, 125k bauxite, 1800 buckets after the Spring event I've recovered back to 283k fuel, 277k ammo, 286k steel, 187k bauxite, 2140 buckets. Bauxite and bucket recovery right now a bit hampered by my bid for a top-100 finish this month.
Old 2016-07-24, 03:12   Link #18027
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I'm close to cap as far as fuel and ammo is concerned. It's bucket I need the most, I cant spam 2 and 4 as much I'd like because my time is also shared between work and FGO. Also I have gotten extra lazy with quests. Must be a feeling of burnout. However, the prospect of a new large foreign shipgirl motivated me again. IF she is the clear reward, this makes the summer event already a little better in term of reward than last summer.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 04:45   Link #18028
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Changing the topic, how's everybody resource stock doing lately?
I should be OK on that; I thought and planned than the even would be at the start of August so with (probably) two more weeks I should be close to maxing Fuel Ammo and Metal. What do worry me is my equipment; if I did the right choice about what equipment I should improve and by ever doing the ranking stuff.
Old 2016-07-24, 09:25   Link #18029
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Changing the topic, how's everybody resource stock doing lately? I'm starting to reach 50k baux so far, but think I could need more. Not stocking baux was the thing that didn't allow me to go past E-4 last event, so I dion't want to make the same mistake again.

.... And to stock on some tanaka-bux, I seriously need more ship slots.
I've been working to stock some bauxite reserve madly because I've had a few Taihou attempts sometime last month and I was kinda off-and-on Kancolle so yeah...

... only to waste them in an attempt to use daily crafting for a chance at getting at least one Type 32 Radar which I have been very, very unsuccessful at.

I still need to check on my bucket count, though. While my main 4 resources are at a level I can have confidence in (as long as I don't do any unnecessary wasting till the next month) I've been kind of liberal in bucket usage.

I do wish I could spend a few screws just to have a +6 Iwai Fighter/Bomber plane (for the hell of it) in my hands...

I fear that I'd probably waste too much effort trying to kill that one Princess over and over if devs decide to bring her back in any form for the upcoming event as revenge, though I feel it's pretty unlikely.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 09:38   Link #18030
Azurial

i have done Yamato and Bismarck LSC quite a few times using 4/6/7/3/20 end up getting Taihou. But nonetheless i still have enough resources to breeze through the event unless if Katsuragi is in one of the map drop i will use my resources until i get her XD my only concern is ship slot -_- i have close to max already and i made a goal not to spend any money on the game XD playing as a free player with one ring and 100 ship slot :"D
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 10:05   Link #18031
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
I do wish I could spend a few screws just to have a +6 Iwai Fighter/Bomber plane (for the hell of it) in my hands...
I myself, want to improve my Zero type53(Iwamoto squadron), the problem is less the screws than all the Zero type52 to get to do so. I am more likely to end up faster with 2 Zero type 21(skilled) fully improved before getting my Zero type53(Iwamoto squadron) to +8 .
Old 2016-07-27, 05:19   Link #18032
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

June's ranking reward is the Re.2001OR kai. A quick search shows that it's an Italian fighter plane.

Reward tiers:
1 to 5: Re.2001OR kai (2x), Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
6 to 20: Re.2001OR kai, Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
21 to 100: Re.2001OR kai, Prototype 46cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
101 to 500: Prototype 46cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 05:22   Link #18033
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
June's ranking reward is the Re.2001OR kai. A quick search shows that it's an Italian fighter plane.

Reward tiers:
1 to 5: Re.2001OR kai (2x), Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
6 to 20: Re.2001OR kai, Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
21 to 100: Re.2001OR kai, Prototype 46cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
101 to 500: Prototype 46cm Twin Gun Mount, Shiun
so, chance that we are getting another Italian big ship?
Old 2016-07-27, 05:39   Link #18034
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

Quote:
Most likely. According to wiki, the Re.2001 OR Serie II was the proposed ship-borne fighter version for the carrier Aquila.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 05:47   Link #18035
Kakurin
大佐

Aquila was an (unfinished) ocean liner convert. Formerly known as SS Roma.
Old 2016-07-27, 05:56   Link #18036
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Most likely. According to wiki, the Re.2001 OR Serie II was the proposed ship-borne fighter version for the carrier Aquila.
Time to lower our expectations then. I mean, last time we have had an unfinished carrier, only Ryuuhou ended up worse than her, and Ryuuhou have had the excuse to be a CVL.
Old 2016-07-27, 05:59   Link #18037
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Is the new plane a interceptor or a ship-born fighter? If a interceptor, it wouldn't more likely to be related what we might need for next event.

BTW, is it odd than they keep giving the Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mount as grand prize when they have introduced a new gun recently.
Old 2016-07-27, 06:01   Link #18038
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Time to lower our expectations then. I mean, last time we have had an unfinished carrier, only Ryuuhou ended up worse than her, and Ryuuhou have had the excuse to be a CVL.
I mean, what do you expect? Aside from US carriers and perhaps the British Implacable-class there is nothing left that's even on par with what's available now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Is the new plane a interceptor or a ship-born fighter? If a interceptor, it wouldn't more likely to be related what we might need for next event.
Look here... just below the post you quoted.

Quote:
Old 2016-07-27, 07:04   Link #18039
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Yeah, cant push it too hard on the powercreep and penalize those who jumped into the game late.

Otoh, comics writers like Ido will have a field day.
Old 2016-07-27, 09:33   Link #18040
hanesco

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
it was a land-base fighter...but the description at wiki says it was a planned carrier-based conversion

"A carrier-based model of a fighter aircraft equipped with a liquid-cooled engine developed and deployed in the land of pasta. It was planned to be carried on board aircraft carriers constructed by the said nation."

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Re.2001_OR_Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I mean, what do you expect? Aside from US carriers and perhaps the British Implacable-class there is nothing left that's even on par with what's available now.
Some don't understand those countries (German and Italy) were only beggining to develop a naval air force, they needed to pass through everything the british, americans and japan had during the 20s and 30s
hanesco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls