AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-04-14, 19:20   Link #81
KidKoolAid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
In that case, well, Naruto senses fading chakras... isn't difficult, he senses 100,000 sources of chakra and the second after that he senses 99,994.
True, lol, I hope to find six of his "friends" dead from this war next chapter. Good bye sakura.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 20:50   Link #82
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKoolAid View Post
True, lol, I hope to find six of his "friends" dead from this war next chapter. Good bye sakura.

Wah! Everyone is so harsh to sakura chan but let me tell you it's not easy being a girl in a boy's comic book!

ANYWAY, I really can't wait for things to heat up- and maybe, just maybe, some of the gals can kick some arse before Naruto-kun shows up!
Old 2011-04-14, 21:15   Link #83
viro234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The beginning of the end of this manga would be if the Sasuke vs Naruto fight happens too soon, i described a possible scenario where this can be temporarily avoided.

Madara is not all about logic, he told to Naruto (recently we saw this in the anime too) that he wants a Naruto vs Sasuke fight where the Uchiha win over the one who represents the Senju. This is obviusly not a logical but an emotional decision. If Madara were thinking in a logical way in this matter he would seek the easiest and most secure solution, that can be the one that you described, where he waits in the shadows until Naruto is exhaused and then poisons him or teleports him or whatever. But instead of that he wants a duel between the successors of Uchiha and Senju, and he says it's destiny.

I disagree for a very simple reason, that would make the 4th hokage look like a fool. The 4th hokage stated that he will seal the 9 tails in Naruto because that is what will help Naruto become the "savior" that Jiraiya was talking about. He sacrificed his life to give his son a weapon that can be used against Madara. Now if Naruto simply loses the kyuubi and despite that survives and even beats Madara that would make of the 4th hokage an idiot who died for nothing. Also Naruto does not have Kushina's powers, he does not have the red hair that the Uzumaki bloodline has (as stated by Madara when he talks about Uzumaki Nagato). Sure he has some of the Uzumaki powers, since in kyuubi mode he has the necklace of the sage of 6 paths, but we don't know in what way Kishimoto wants to use this heritage of Naruto. It could be he gives some bloodline abilities to Naruto eventually or it could be that Naruto will have none.

He was always overconfident, now at least he has a good reason to be confident But this overconfidence is true for almost all ninja in this manga, just look at how easy Shikamaru, Sakura and other decided that they must kill Sasuke on their own. That was hilarious, i mean how can they even dream of fighting against a guy who is fighting kages and akatsukians. So even if i agree that naruto should learn a lesson i must say that before that happens i want that the alliance learn this lesson. And a good way for them to learn the lesson would be if Naruto saves their asses on the battlefield. Overconfident bitches like Karui should be raped to half death by zombies and zetsus before Naruto saves their asses
And that's true for kages and all other idiots.

Remember that Kisame stole the plans of the alliance, so Madara should have a plan based on that, the only thing that does not match his information should be that Naruto is not where he should be, instead he is running towards the battlefield, and considering how weak the zetsu army is i would say it's a fake battlefield.

But the interesting thing in this chapter is how Naruto alternates between sage mode and kyuubi mode. Will he fight this way before he learns how to combine the two? I wonder what fighting tactics will Kishimoto think of for this situation. Maybe this war will be a good place for Naruto to train, so he can become better with his special powerups before he faces Sasuke.

BTW Iruka had the "shinobi" head protector while Naruto still has konoha's. So i wonder why didn't Naruto began by asking him or the others where is their konoha head protector instead of listening to their lies

the fox indirectly messed the his genetics in the womb.. hence the whiskers the was the hair and eyes to be compeered to his father nothing more nothing less-it's been stated several times over that only Uzumaki's can contain the fox. the forth was a fool none of what he has been claimed to be his is actually his
viro234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 21:38   Link #84
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
He's a brawling, kicking power house/monster. Not so much a ninja anymore.
Eee...Uhh...Ohh...

What?

Well, first thing's first, Naruto is a Jinchurikki, so thus he has a monster inside of him...

After that, "ninja" is just a moniker used lightly in this series that shares extremely little in common with what real-life ninjas were, especially when you consider the real-life plain clothes and farmer's tools-for-weapons ninjas are a little detached from the Naruto universe create-techniques-out-of-nothing and uber-power level ninjas...Even people like A and Killer B, who seemingly belong more in a wrestling ring, are still considered "ninja"...It's almost kind of the same conflict seen with the samurai, presented in-universe as a military group that attempted to find peace, where in real-life they were known to quarrel in civil wars against each other in their later years...

Either way, Naruto has developed himself both in strength and mental abilities far from what he used to be even at the beginning of Part II...And he's the title character; What would you expect out of him? Regression?
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 22:01   Link #85
Fran~
floating away...

Even Shinji had some development from one Evangelion to another:

GIVE
AYANAMI
BAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

:lol:
Old 2011-04-14, 22:44   Link #86
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
He was always overconfident, now at least he has a good reason to be confident But this overconfidence is true for almost all ninja in this manga, just look at how easy Shikamaru, Sakura and other decided that they must kill Sasuke on their own. That was hilarious, i mean how can they even dream of fighting against a guy who is fighting kages and akatsukians.
Because they are now fighting guys who are just as strong if not stronger? Kinkaku in Kyuubi mode scared the Kages. Sasuke vs. the Konoha 12 is not hilarious. Naruto's generation are special snowflakes. They are not fodder like the barrier team that faced Naruto. To show them off was the purpose of this entire war. Every one of the kids have improved. Even the lower tier ones like Ino and Choji. And we can assume the rest we have not seen yet are also stronger. If Shikamaru, Neji, Lee, Shino, Tenten, Hinata, Kiba, Ino, Choji, Sai, and Sakura all went after pre-EMS Sasuke, he'd be in HUGE trouble. Sure a few would die, but from what I've seen during this war, they would prevail. Perhaps that is why Kishi never bothered to write it.

Quote:
So even if i agree that naruto should learn a lesson i must say that before that happens i want that the alliance learn this lesson. And a good way for them to learn the lesson would be if Naruto saves their asses on the battlefield. Overconfident bitches like Karui should be raped to half death by zombies and zetsus before Naruto saves their asses
Why does the Alliance need to be taught a lesson? They are kicking butt without Naruto. Basically you are saying Kishi has to create a situation where the Alliance loses just so Naruto can be a hero. You are asking for a repeat of the Pain fight where everyone was made to look like crap so Naruto could look awesome in comparison. That is neither good character development or writing. It's just lazy.

What if Naruto just played into Madara's hands? What if he just caused the death of Kirabi? There are many potential negative actions to what Naruto just did. But like Hunter said, he'll never have to worry about them.

Last edited by DeDe; 2011-04-15 at 01:22.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 01:25   Link #87
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Eee...Uhh...Ohh...

What?

Well, first thing's first, Naruto is a Jinchurikki, so thus he has a monster inside of him...

After that, "ninja" is just a moniker used lightly in this series that shares extremely little in common with what real-life ninjas were, especially when you consider the real-life plain clothes and farmer's tools-for-weapons ninjas are a little detached from the Naruto universe create-techniques-out-of-nothing and uber-power level ninjas...Even people like A and Killer B, who seemingly belong more in a wrestling ring, are still considered "ninja"...It's almost kind of the same conflict seen with the samurai, presented in-universe as a military group that attempted to find peace, where in real-life they were known to quarrel in civil wars against each other in their later years...

Either way, Naruto has developed himself both in strength and mental abilities far from what he used to be even at the beginning of Part II...And he's the title character; What would you expect out of him? Regression?
so true, the Ninja's in Naruto are such a massive departure of real life ninja's.

The only ones that are close to being real ninja's are the Anbu and that old guys... er forgot his name already, the one with the sharingan arm... group of Anbu's.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 06:55   Link #88
mrShady

Quote:
The beginning of the end of this manga would be if the Sasuke vs Naruto fight happens too soon, i described a possible scenario where this can be temporarily avoided.
By claiming madara does not anticipate naruto the hothead to go out of hiding to rescue his friends? Madara does not understand how naruto can change people's hart, but he knows how naruto will react to certain situations. Madara has lived (as far as we know) far too long and done way to much sneaky stuff to have something like that happen to him.

Quote:
Madara is not all about logic, he told to Naruto (recently we saw this in the anime too) that he wants a Naruto vs Sasuke fight where the Uchiha win over the one who represents the Senju. This is obviusly not a logical but an emotional decision. If Madara were thinking in a logical way in this matter he would seek the easiest and most secure solution, that can be the one that you described, where he waits in the shadows until Naruto is exhaused and then poisons him or teleports him or whatever. But instead of that he wants a duel between the successors of Uchiha and Senju, and he says it's destiny.
His plans would not be foiled when naruto and sasuke fight and kill eachother. It would be setback but only just that. He might just do it for the lolz who knows. We haven't learned enough about the guy to say for sure.
But as far as we have seen him in action he always made the choices most suited for him to succeed, but yes he had some setbacks yet we never seen him really troubled about it (except for nagato defecting and the coffin kabuto showed). Thus I wonder if what he says he wants is truly what he wants.

Quote:
I disagree for a very simple reason, that would make the 4th hokage look like a fool. The 4th hokage stated that he will seal the 9 tails in Naruto because that is what will help Naruto become the "savior" that Jiraiya was talking about. He sacrificed his life to give his son a weapon that can be used against Madara. Now if Naruto simply loses the kyuubi and despite that survives and even beats Madara that would make of the 4th hokage an idiot who died for nothing. Also Naruto does not have Kushina's powers, he does not have the red hair that the Uzumaki bloodline has (as stated by Madara when he talks about Uzumaki Nagato). Sure he has some of the Uzumaki powers, since in kyuubi mode he has the necklace of the sage of 6 paths, but we don't know in what way Kishimoto wants to use this heritage of Naruto. It could be he gives some bloodline abilities to Naruto eventually or it could be that Naruto will have none.
In order for the bad guy to be a real threat his plan must always be on the verge of succeeding only for the hero to step in and foil the bad guys plans.
Would you feel like this world is ever in danger when naruto remains in control of the kyuubi. His plan is to take all tailed beasts and recreate the juubi I say he will succeed but naruto will be the one to host the juubi instead.
The 4th wanted naruto to have the means to fight madara and he has. He is now able to take the fight to madara, but the 4th isn't all knowing (heck he didn't even knew madara was still alive). So I can not see everything going exactly as planned.
Then again it just might be possible that madara creates a juubi like creature with only the 1 to 8 tailed beast and naruto with his half powered kyuubi beats him. But that would be extremely underpowering the other tailed beasts.

Quote:
He was always overconfident, now at least he has a good reason to be confident But this overconfidence is true for almost all ninja in this manga, just look at how easy Shikamaru, Sakura and other decided that they must kill Sasuke on their own. That was hilarious, i mean how can they even dream of fighting against a guy who is fighting kages and akatsukians. So even if i agree that naruto should learn a lesson i must say that before that happens i want that the alliance learn this lesson. And a good way for them to learn the lesson would be if Naruto saves their asses on the battlefield. Overconfident bitches like Karui should be raped to half death by zombies and zetsus before Naruto saves their asses

Remember that Kisame stole the plans of the alliance, so Madara should have a plan based on that, the only thing that does not match his information should be that Naruto is not where he should be, instead he is running towards the battlefield, and considering how weak the zetsu army is i would say it's a fake battlefield.
No he always wanted to help and give it his all he didn't knew if he was indeed strong enough but was willing to risk it even if the chance of succes was low.
He never before said: "I'm so strong now I can take on everyone and save everybody, you are all pathetic compared to my awesome powers.....". And that will be his (temporary) downfall.
I found it to be too cocky not to be punished, sasuke said and thought the same things and it never helped him.
No naruto will be learned a valuable lesson (my guess).
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:14   Link #89
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
What if Naruto just played into Madara's hands? What if he just caused the death of Kirabi? There are many potential negative actions to what Naruto just did. But like Hunter said, he'll never have to worry about them.
I so wanted this to happen

Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:18   Link #90
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wishful thinking...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 08:46   Link #91
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Because they are now fighting guys who are just as strong if not stronger? Kinkaku in Kyuubi mode scared the Kages. Sasuke vs. the Konoha 12 is not hilarious.
Kinkaku fell to a set up considerably more important than the sole rookies, alone againt him they had no chance whatsoever. Them against Sasuke (or the like) isn't hilarious, it's just sad. And bloody.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen Please let it happen
It would be all kind of awsome but even if it happens it wouldn't be presented that way.
If Madara get there and slaughter his way up to Killer Bee you can bet we will be shown the Kage realizing that if Naruto had stayed he would have been captured as well instead of thinking his presence there could have saved them both.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:32   Link #92
Angelmonster

Quote:
What are yout laking about? The fourth wasn't a fool, he sealed it away in his child because Kushina was too weak to become its container again.

Naruto is on his way to becoming the next sage. When he was fightint the Kyuubi he created a new seal for it and the Kyuubi itself referred to his power feeling like the Sage of Six Path's powers. I doubt Naruto will become the fell fledged Sage of Six Path's since we doesn't have the eyes but still, the series is showing us that Naruto is slowly becaoming as strong as the Sage.

What is interesting is even though Naruto is doing this everyone still wants Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke in the manga.
Angelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 10:39   Link #93
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmonster View Post
What is interesting is even though Naruto is doing this everyone still wants Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke in the manga.
Who's everyone? Most people on this forum pretty much want Sasuke dead...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 10:46   Link #94
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Wanting Sasuke to die still requires Sasuke to appear .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 11:12   Link #95
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Not only has no one in this thread expressed such a wish; this forum is actually one of the most anti-Sasuke forums you can find.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 13:36   Link #96
Sasheks

That's because Sasuke sucks. Zing!

Chap was awesome btw.
Old 2011-04-15, 13:58   Link #97
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
You're in the wrong forum
Old 2011-04-15, 15:23   Link #98
Angelmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Everyone in the series wants Sasuke, Orochimaru/Madara/etc. Most of the villains want him for his power more then Naruto when Naruto's comes to him more naturally then Sasuke's. Truth be told from what I have seen so far I am more impressed with Naruto creating the Shurriken and mastering things so fast with Kage Bunshin then Sasuke boreing out his brothers eyes and having them transplanted into his own.

No one on this board wants sasuke lol. Trust me I know, I liked him pre-turn over but now he is just a psycho mess. No redeeming qualities about him what so ever anymore.
Angelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 15:55   Link #99
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Racist.

Anyway, yeah I just read this chapter and it's completely pointless. My pre-chapter opinion remains. I'm thinking maybe he was forced into writing Naruto back into action because of sales dropping or some reason. I hope it wasn't sales dropping because that would prove the filler writers for the anime to be right- that Naruto must be involved or else no one will watch a single episode with Team Gai or someone else in action without Naruto. It just doesn't make sense to take the story in this direction for one, and it's not a natural flow of the action. It felt like something was altered.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 16:27   Link #100
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Most of the villains want him for his power more then Naruto when Naruto's comes to him more naturally then Sasuke's.
This is not true. They've both gained powers from external sources that augmented their abilities, be it Itachi's eyes, the Kyuubi's chakra, or specialized training. Sasuke has also always been considered advanced compared to most ninja in his league, partly because learning and mastering new powers/techniques is something that came pretty natural for him. Also, the sharingan and its potential have always been genetically part of Sasuke so I wouldn't consider it to be "unnatural"(except for the transplanting). However, even the transplanting isn't any more "unnatural" than sealing a bijuu in a ninja imo. One is a metaphysical implant, and the other a physical transplant, so both procedures placed something in them that wasn't there originally.

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2011-04-15 at 16:54.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread, weekly spoiler discussion