AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-08-07, 04:02   Link #13261
King Deidara
Fujiroshiyo Kaiga

People!!! Know this face! Remember it, but it, it will bug you back ten fold Im gonna be all around this site
Old 2014-08-07, 11:23   Link #13262
randomdude24

Hello everyone its me Amr A.K.A randomdude24 I am new on the forums. A little bit about myself I am 16 lived in Flordia for 14 years then moved to Jordan in the Middle East. My hobbies well watching anime,reading or writing. My favorite anime is Naruto and it is a pleasure to meet you all.
randomdude24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 10:28   Link #13263
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

Well hello to everyone I guess.
JaDe In NighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 03:49   Link #13264
moorken

Hi There, i'm Moorken from Belgium, absolute anime geek :-D
Old 2014-08-10, 07:51   Link #13265
Subpyro
Banned

Greetings.

Most of us probably prefer shorter introduction messages, so I'll try keeping this one that way. At the moment, I'm usually seen surfing more or less the entire MyAnimeList, so in case you are familiar with the website, you might have seen me around. I really cannot decide what's major enough to point out about about myself, so I'll try not to specialize the topics or bore you with listing everything possible. In case you are interested, however, feel free to contact me and I'll explain it all in long and wide~

All the best, I hope we will get along.

Last edited by Subpyro; 2014-08-11 at 11:18. Reason: Removed the hyperlink to an external website.
Subpyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 10:19   Link #13266
blueexorcist

hi minna

Hey minna do say hello if you see me posting in some thread
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 11:21   Link #13267
Cruachan
Junior Mint

What's good, fellow enthusiasts? I enjoy labored jogs on the beach as well as discussing population genetics and the subsequent philosophical implications. Holla at ya boy.
Cruachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 00:13   Link #13268
exseen

hey joined up recently still a bit confused on where to find stuff on threads but i guess itll come with time
exseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 15:32   Link #13269
crismonalex
Otaku

I'm new here

I love anime, it's the single most important thing to me and I couldn't live whithout it (and food and a fast internet connection with a decent PC xP)

I like to discuss stuff from time to time and here's hopping we all have a nice polite and constructive argument while we have fun. See ya around

Who doesn't love anime?
crismonalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 20:39   Link #13270
Trishna

Pleasure to meet you.

I'm new to this forum, but have been on various forums for many years. I hope to make a lot of friends here, and finally find a "home" of sorts.

I like many things, mainly reading fantasy novels, role playing, action/adventure and MMORPG gaming, and watching various types of anime and movies, ones involving magic being my favorites.

Feel free to send me a message at any time. ^^ ~Trishna
Old 2014-08-13, 23:49   Link #13271
Lord-of-Shadow

Greetings.

I'm new here (duh) and the fine automated message told me to come and introduce myself.

I am Lord-of-Shadow I like cookies, kittens, and the idea of subjugating the entire human race

Oh and this is my first time posting anything on a forum, so don't expect any fancy emoticons from me.
Old 2014-08-14, 12:13   Link #13272
JameyoftheMegacosmos

Hey there!

You can just call me Jamey.

I got into anime several years ago and now obsessed with it. My favorite genre is science fantasy. If I were to separate the two, my favorite science fiction subgenre is military and my fantasy on is MAGICAL GIRLS! (Trust me, I'm starting to lose my mind due to how cute and beautiful they are.) My favorite kind of shows are also "underdogs", where the small resistance groups are favored as the protagonists. That's why I like Gurren Lagann and Code Geass as well as a couple fanfics such as Nanoha-based Gamesverse.
I also like video games. My favorite genres are Shoot 'Em Up games and Real Time Strategy.

A dark secret of mine, speaking of magical girls, is that went as far as a watching a hentai of one. I only wanted whatever action was in it, but it made me sick for the most part and made me want to avoid such shows.

I also write several of my own animes (in script format that is) and create some of my own video games. My biggest series is a magical girl series called Universal Lady Justice Aya. I recently got a turotial up for another game called Phoenix Hand, inspired by shows such as Vandread and Lyrical Nanoha, that resembles the famous "Einhander" shmup.

Hope to have fun here!
JameyoftheMegacosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 15:51   Link #13273
DeaMau
Otaku Lurker

Hello!

Hello y'all,

I have recently joined this awesome site few days ago, though this site seems very interesting, such as a way to talk something that you really liked on the animes.

Well, I guess that's all I can say... at this moment though.

But, it's nice to meet you and I hope that we will talk again soon
DeaMau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 16:47   Link #13274
Iamlegion

Presentation

Being new and all,

Please to meet you
Iamlegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 10:53   Link #13275
Maralinda

Hello! I am new as well
Maralinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 11:19   Link #13276
toaa
hi

hello i just registered i come from athens

i totally like anime and im happy i can talk about them with others

hobbies:too much to list
toaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:13   Link #13277
zax333

hi (^_^)/ i am new here and i hope to get along with every one
zax333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 14:16   Link #13278
konokon
Banned

hurray hurray i am able to post . sigh long wait fulfilled . i was kind of dead waiting waiting waiting and my favourite anime ended by that time . still my other favourite series is going on and can become part of this discussion .

at last at last . thank you for accepting me as member
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 17:56   Link #13279
Vitne Eveille

Hello from Norway!

I'm Vitne and I've been an anime fan since I was little. I grew up with shows like Ranma 1/2 and Yu Yu Hakusho. I still love 'em

I'm actually American, even though I live in Norway, and I'm an active solo rock musician in the visual kei and glam metal/80s rock communities.

I'm almost a member on MAL, but I've heard great things about AnimeSuki so I'm excited to be here!

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 01:08   Link #13280
magix430

Hi everyone!

I'm magix430, an aspiring music transcriber in both the video game and anime networks! I've already thrown up a thread in the Music section regarding my position on things, so be sure to check that out if you're interested!

I have a lot of favorite anime, and most can be found in this huge Anime / Manga list that I use Google Drive to mess around with. I'll likely slap that in my "my Website URL" thing for my profile details. So check that out if you'd like as well.
magix430 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members