AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 23 46.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 32.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-15, 13:33   Link #21
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
more like....100 chapters

They have enough for a 52 episode season of 0 fillers and then MAYBE they'll be close to catching up.
Ah, pretty far then, we might see a new season in the spring.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-15, 17:43   Link #22
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Hinagiku is such a tsundere. D:

Nice episode though.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-09-15, 18:19   Link #23
TMSIDR
Haruhi's Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
Hinagiku is such a tsundere. D:

Nice episode though.
Poor Hina. I think she simply doesn't understand that Hayate really likes her and perhaps also might fall in love with her, but he thinks he doesn't have a chance, so he will never make a move. But I think Hina is no real Tsundere, because she's most of the times very nice to him and only flips out if he behaves like an idiot. If Hina just said a clear word, Ayumu would probably loose, because Hayate hasn't mention the "qualities" of Ayumu as far as I remember but he often raved about Hina. There's still the problem with Nagi, but Hina would have more chances to get him than Ayumu or even Nagi herself (in romantic way, because he doesn't see the Nagi as girl).
Old 2009-09-15, 21:36   Link #24
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Fantastic episode. One thing I'm noting is a very surprising character making her way up my rankings. Im talking of course about the lovely Ayumu. After watching this I'm, convinced Ayumu fans must have been bashing their brains out over how shafted she was in the first season. Her character is remarkably lovable and fun. I seriously think she has gained much more this season than any other character.

Everyone talks about how Hina-centric this season is and how much the producers love Hina by giving her her own ending, but when your that far ahead in every popularity polls being a secondary character, a few extra snippets here and there dont really do much. Ayumu however turned from a crazy stalker on screen for two seconds eating something to a real character. I still love my Hina-chan the most but i certainly gained a lot more respect for everyone's favorite dragon fighting hamster.

Onto the rest of the ep. Sakuya showed a much more cutesy side than normal. In fact i think this might have been her most cutesy moment since the snow storm episode in season one. And she has a Onii-chan complex.

Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.
Old 2009-09-15, 22:11   Link #25
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Fantastic episode. One thing I'm noting is a very surprising character making her way up my rankings. Im talking of course about the lovely Ayumu. After watching this I'm, convinced Ayumu fans must have been bashing their brains out over how shafted she was in the first season. Her character is remarkably lovable and fun. I seriously think she has gained much more this season than any other character.

Everyone talks about how Hina-centric this season is and how much the producers love Hina by giving her her own ending, but when your that far ahead in every popularity polls being a secondary character, a few extra snippets here and there dont really do much. Ayumu however turned from a crazy stalker on screen for two seconds eating something to a real character. I still love my Hina-chan the most but i certainly gained a lot more respect for everyone's favorite dragon fighting hamster.

Onto the rest of the ep. Sakuya showed a much more cutesy side than normal. In fact i think this might have been her most cutesy moment since the snow storm episode in season one. And she has a Onii-chan complex.

Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.
I agree Ayumu is such an underrated character in this series, she really starts to shine as the story progresses further. Too bad we have to wait for a new season before we get more ;__;
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2009-09-16, 02:53   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Finally someone who talks sense! We already have enough proof of their love during the Shimoda onsen arc......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-09-18, 08:42   Link #27
Dop
Mmmm....

I did love the ferris wheel scene - ferris wheel scenes always remind me of Honey and Clover, and the line about a ferris wheel being a place to sit with the person you like and traverse the sky.
Although that brings us back to the Hina x Ayumu yuri spinoff idea posited above, and admittedly I was expecting the yuri goggles to be broken out again like they were in the onsen arc.

I've really liked this series, it's possibly less frenetic than the first series, but I think tells the story better, although that's just my opinion.

What? Only one episode to go? Well, let's hope that next year will bring us Hayate no Gotoku!!!
Old 2009-09-19, 04:16   Link #28
xKeen

I support AyumuxHina yuri too xD.They are funny when paired together.
I don't want this to end so fast,it was entertaining since the first episode of season 1.I don't read the manga,I think its hard to end since there are so many people in love with Hayate.
Still,I hope there are more episodes to come.
Old 2009-09-19, 21:48   Link #29
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

Ayumu in this ep was great aha.
Old 2009-09-20, 10:55   Link #30
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaru View Post
Anyways,
What does it mean at the end, where Aika-san said that "there are lots of things that money can't buy" during 21:51
She was holding that God's Punishment pendant thingy?
She probably thought about Nagi's mother. All the fortune of the Sanzenin couldn't save her.
Old 2009-09-21, 18:48   Link #31
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good episode !

Finally Hina said it to Ayumu ! They are both great
Ahah it was hilarious though .
Hina "Admitting that i love him is like i lost ,and that sucks" LOL XD
Sakuya was cute "Hayate-oniichan" ow ^^
Damn , dunno who Hayate will choose , they are many girls who likes him , Ayumu , Hina , Maria , Sakuya , Isumi , Nagi and more ...
Hope the end of end won't be a harem ending , this manga have a potential to finish in a good way !!
And hope it won't be a Hayate x Nagi ending ... we clearly see that Nagi is just her Ojo-sama nothing more . Annoying too . Well , if the authors don't use the typical ways for this show's type .
Old 2009-09-26, 19:56   Link #32
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Family, what Nagi's heart truly desires it, and she's engulfed with loneliness because she's realistic about her future. The people she's closely attached to someday will leave her side.
Spoiler:
Closed Thread