AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 10 27.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 27.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-03, 12:42   Link #21
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
hmm...could you explain please why you think they didn't? =~
I see Kaoru as the only one willing (and eager ) to make love while they're in high school.
Old 2012-02-03, 12:49   Link #22
Candyshark

Hmm. And throwing herself naked on him doesn't count as willing? Ai exhibits a lot of skinship and little resistance.
Old 2012-02-03, 13:00   Link #23
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Hmm. And throwing herself naked on him doesn't count as willing? Ai exhibits a lot of skinship and little resistance.
There's a tall wall between skinship and actually doing it. It isn't that easy for someone, especially a girl, to jump that wall unless one is uninhibited. This is something many people seem to forget.
Old 2012-02-03, 14:15   Link #24
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Ok, it was the best Amagami episode ever made I enjoyed eveything in this episode !!

Firstly, Ai is great as always and it's thanks to Yukana amazingbeautifulomg voice Ai is so cute yet strong yet sensitive yet...ok She's just omggreat ! I love it when Junichi slept on her belly and She was stroking his hairs :333333333333333333333

Junichi was great in this episode. Working so hard to make his girlfriend happy and proud of him ! I'm very proud of you Junichi !!! And he's bold too

Dman Miya with the pool scene

The end was sad though Ai who is feeling sad because Junichi is not here But how can you blame Junichi for that when he everything he's doing is just for her ? You can't.

But hey, I know it will end nicely for them when we see how much they love each other The best Amagami couple !! And now, I can say it, with this episode :

Ai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The other girls.

This episode deserve a 1000/10
Old 2012-02-03, 17:55   Link #25
Somnus
Eh?

And Somnus checks back into the building.

What a great episode, these two make a really cute couple. It's good to see they're so open about it too, as opposed to Tsukasa; though while still awesome, their relationship occurred more behind closed doors.

I agree with what was said about the waking up scene. My initial reaction was, "Damn! Someone finally did it. Took long enough!". Which is then followed up by such a wonderful "pillow" (I blame the anime norm here for slightly ruining the moment for me, since in the back of my mind I was trying not to enjoy it too much thinking something/someone was going to ruin it as it was getting good).

To my VERY pleasant surprise, Ai's lullaby was just that. A cute little lullaby. Again, due to overexposure to otherwise, I was expecting the background music to kick in with some dramatic melody and random serene pictures fading in and out.

Lastly, though the idea was very believable and welcomed (a couple being too busy to spend time together), I wasn't that big of a fan of the whole "abduction" deal. That kind of ruined the flow for me, and left me with somewhat of a "....what?" reaction afterwards.
Old 2012-02-03, 18:53   Link #26
Sumeragi
Banned

Really, I'm aghast at people thinking Ai and Junichi are already doing it..... I mean, let's face it: The only one eager enough for that kind of thing would be Kaoru, and Haruka MIGHT do it since she's slightly older and more adventurous. The rest..... not so much.
Old 2012-02-03, 19:29   Link #27
justavisitor

Who knows...after all, out of all heroines, Ai is the one who fully acknowledges that Junichi is a horny guy, right from the start...and Ai seems like the most daring type out of all six...

I remember back in the first season, when the scene zoomed out from the hot springs, the sub I watched (not in english btw) suddenly displayed a sentence, saying that "Please, kids, don't learn that from Ai..this is not good" for fun XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-02-03, 19:44   Link #28
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Lol, I don't think they did it. They just kissed for me...But yes we can't really be certain that they did it or not.
Old 2012-02-03, 20:15   Link #29
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Fine episode all in all, but the first half was notably more dull than the second half, where the plot really starts to show. But seriously, I think in real life, cram schools would have understood Junichi's mistake of answering the wrong row and allowed him to enjoy his Christmas, not abducting him and forcing him to study.
Old 2012-02-03, 20:17   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Whether Ai is willing or not, we ALL know how Junichi is like once he sees an opportunity And we've seen his powers of persuasion over girls by making them agree to do things

I mean, if he's already doing this much with her clothes on...
Old 2012-02-03, 20:46   Link #31
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Whether Ai is willing or not, we ALL know how Junichi is like once he sees an opportunity And we've seen his powers of persuasion over girls by making them agree to do things

I mean, if he's already doing this much with her clothes on...
Here's where my belief is different: Junichi wouldn't cross that line for now.
Old 2012-02-03, 21:21   Link #32
Candyshark

Even if they did what I don't see any problem in that. And to be honest how far they got in sexual way hardly interests me or would add to enjoyment of the episode. Though them being physically closer to each other is pleasant to watch after Rihoko's arc.
Old 2012-02-03, 22:04   Link #33
wingman32x

I thought the episode was good. Ai was cute, as always, but she seems a bit too timid in the anime. In the manga, Ai was more aggressive than this. I don't know which version is more faithful to the VN, but I really liked the latter. That said, I loved when Ai was flashing tsundere tendencies at the pool. So damn cute.

I like that they're trying to do something different with the plot. It allows for drama in an everyday sort of way. Although the fanboy in me is pissed that Ai got stuck with this plotline .

There were some funny moments in there, too. Miya showing up as the newest member of the swim club cracked me up. Also, I got a kick out of the cram school abducting Junichi.

Overall, it was a good episode. It didn't live up to all of my expectations, but it was good for what it was.
Old 2012-02-03, 22:09   Link #34
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

WHOOOHOOOO CROTCH PILLOW That's what I'm talking about, look at those thighs, ah man a little tilt of the head and LLLLLLLLLLick

So glad I watch this before DxD, after last week's preview I just had to see this crotch pillow stat And I love the way Ai-chan has that way of talking, it's that slight protesting, slightly concerned tone of voice unique to her only, I don't know if you folks know what I'm talking about but I ai Ai!

Last edited by mangatron; 2012-02-04 at 02:23. Reason: Forgot to link image to a larger, GLORIOUS one
Old 2012-02-04, 00:03   Link #35
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Really, that's the only thing it's bothering me- That position is way too low to be a 'belly'
Old 2012-02-04, 00:05   Link #36
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I see Kaoru as the only one willing (and eager ) to make love while they're in high school.
Hey, go back and watch the nude hot spring scene again. Then come back.
Old 2012-02-04, 02:15   Link #37
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Hey, go back and watch the nude hot spring scene again. Then come back.
I did, and I will say that Ai-type girls would be willing to go that far, but not all the way.

Maybe this is a difference in mentality between girls and boys.
Old 2012-02-04, 02:52   Link #38
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Really, that's the only thing it's bothering me- That position is way too low to be a 'belly'
I don't think Junichi is bothered by the discrepancy, and I know I wouldn't

I just wish he could have begged her to not cover his eyes, and instead he'll close them himself, and if he peeks, he's done for. It certainly would have upped the tension, seeing who will give in first, Ai in total embarrassment or Juni's perversion overriding all trains of thought ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I did, and I will say that Ai-type girls would be willing to go that far, but not all the way.
I agree, Kaoru yeah, but Ai-chan has a little brother, and the way she treats her brother is similar to how she treats Junichi, in matters of spoiling him. With that kind of demeanor, she knows when too far is too much (such as covering Juni's eye's during the crotch pillow). Kaoru on the other hand has mystical teasing powers, which she knows full well what she teases about and is somewhat expecting the desired reaction of said teasing.
Old 2012-02-04, 03:27   Link #39
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

This episode is such a tease and cute.

Well that was one way to wake up a sleepy boy.

Tsukasa, you are one evil, sexy mistress.

That lullaby was very sweet.

What kind a cram school that kidnaps it's own students?

Poor Ai, she doesn't get to spend time with her boyfriend.

Hopefully next week, both of them get to spend time together.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:50   Link #40
Kyuu
=^^=

So far, I'm just glad regarding the lack of a miscellaneous new 3rd character to "interfere" with the relationship, unlike the previous 2 arcs. Instead, it is a relationship issue between the two themselves - by which - it is up to them to work things out.

I doubt we'll see a sad ending to this. But who knows? Writers can throw things in a loop here.
Closed Thread