AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-06-29, 05:23   Link #3981
Gazdav

Just speculation on how Sachi is a fluctlight and could be around.

Spoiler:

Also hello this is my first post to the forum. thought I would contribute instead of just reading as a guest.

Last edited by Gazdav; 2013-06-29 at 07:49.
Gazdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 09:34   Link #3982
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

It's plausible, to say the least. If you can read brainwaves as a signal, logically you should be able to record it...

This probably is laying the groundwork for the workings of memories in the Underworld arc maybe?
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 22:53   Link #3983
jpwong

It's not unfeasible to say that everyone who died was brain-scanned, I believe that there was a note about how ridiculously low the chance of success was. I don't remember if there was additional equipment specifically needed though.

Anyway, if Kawahara is making some substantial changes to Alicization, wouldn't mind if Eugeo's story gets changed up a bit. I think the two of them should get a better end than what the web novel summary says happens.
Old 2013-06-29, 23:18   Link #3984
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
It's not unfeasible to say that everyone who died was brain-scanned, I believe that there was a note about how ridiculously low the chance of success was. I don't remember if there was additional equipment specifically needed though.

Anyway, if Kawahara is making some substantial changes to Alicization, wouldn't mind if Eugeo's story gets changed up a bit. I think the two of them should get a better end than what the web novel summary says happens.
True, i hope alice die instead of eugeo, kirito use alice senbonzakura sword instead of blue rose sword... Jk, alice fans will kill me 0.o

In dat v.13 preview eugeo become integriy knight huh? I hope he didnt die just like that...
After all of eugeo doing and how passionate eugeo was, im kind of... Sad how alice will plot armored by kawahara and fall in love with kirito all of sudden...
My favorite girl is tieze, because she like eugeo and she is not plot armored to join kiritos harem...
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 04:09   Link #3985
Gazdav

Like I said it was just a theory, an atempt to explain the ghosts. One that has its merits.

Well hopefully with the possibility that Eugeo will be living a bit longer, Alice will not become a member of KKA. As interesting as Alice and Asuna end up reacting to each other.

But I will bet that the yaoi fangirls will be watching what happens with Kirito and Eugeo next.

Last edited by Gazdav; 2013-06-30 at 11:41.
Old 2013-06-30, 18:59   Link #3986
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazdav View Post
Just speculation on how Sachi is a fluctlight and could be around.

Spoiler:

Also hello this is my first post to the forum. thought I would contribute instead of just reading as a guest.
Where would the fluctlight be saved I wonder. Weren't the servers for SAO shut down afterwards? Well, the fluctlight COULD be saved on the Nervgear but they would've trashed it by now.
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 01:23   Link #3987
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Where would the fluctlight be saved I wonder. Weren't the servers for SAO shut down afterwards? Well, the fluctlight COULD be saved on the Nervgear but they would've trashed it by now.
Well, the ALO arc seems to indicate that the SAO servers were copied practically right at the point where they cleared the game (perhaps was the method to snag those 300 some players), so assuming the data was stored in the SAO mainframe it could have been imported into ALO that way.
Old 2013-07-01, 02:56   Link #3988
Gazdav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
I suppose it would depend on when this conversation takes place. Ether during the SAO incident or after. But until there is a translation or summary we won't know.

I may be able to speak Japanese but my Kenji sucks something chronic.
Old 2013-07-04, 08:32   Link #3989
Trung-t-rung

If Eugeo survived in the novel version, I hope he would paired up with his Valet instead of Alice.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:05   Link #3990
c^2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
BD/DVD vol 9 had already been released and it contains "The Day After" side-story. Does anyone have a summary of it?
Spoiler for Sachi:
c^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 03:19   Link #3991
Gazdav

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Spoiler for Sachi:
It came with the vol9 blue ray as a special addition.
Old 2013-07-06, 05:34   Link #3992
Xandersson

Hello minna-san *bows*, I'm new here.

I started reading the LN's and thought, why not read it chronologically?

Anyways, I have a question..

-Side Stories SAO: Aria in the Starless Night (20 Parts)

-Sword Art Online Progressive: Volume 1 Chapter 1 "Aria in the Starless Night" (15 Parts)

Seems to me they have fairly the same content, but, which one should I read? What's with the 5 parts difference?

Thanks in advance.
Xandersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 06:51   Link #3993
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I honestly prefer the Progressive edition because the translator took more time to make additional notes :P

Content-wise, they're almost exactly the same, just split into different numbers of parts.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 06:55   Link #3994
Xandersson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
I honestly prefer the Progressive edition because the translator took more time to make additional notes :P

Content-wise, they're almost exactly the same, just split into different numbers of parts.
Oh I see now, sort of expected.

Thank you for your help Tusjecht.
Xandersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 07:15   Link #3995
c^2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazdav View Post
It came with the vol9 blue ray as a special addition.
Sorry if I wasn't clear; I'm wondering where in the text (novels or web version) it originates. Thanks.
c^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 09:03   Link #3996
Gazdav

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Sorry if I wasn't clear; I'm wondering where in the text (novels or web version) it originates. Thanks.
None BD only. It was written as a special edition for the final blue ray disc release. I have a copy but as I have said my Kenji (still learning it from when I spent a year in Japan) is not very good. So what I have read makes very little sense to me. and google translate doses not do it much justice.
Old 2013-07-07, 03:46   Link #3997
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
Well, the ALO arc seems to indicate that the SAO servers were copied practically right at the point where they cleared the game (perhaps was the method to snag those 300 some players), so assuming the data was stored in the SAO mainframe it could have been imported into ALO that way.
The ALO server was shut down as well. I doubt Sachi is still alive unless she became like Kayaba...

Like what Gazdav said, let's wait for the translation.
Old 2013-07-07, 07:45   Link #3998
Solafighter
Hige

I'm checking for any sign of translation every day. With every additional day, I get more desperate.
Old 2013-07-07, 10:37   Link #3999
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I'm checking for any sign of translation every day. With every additional day, I get more desperate.
See the comments here:
http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/the-c...airy/#comments
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 15:15   Link #4000
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
The ALO server was shut down as well. I doubt Sachi is still alive unless she became like Kayaba...

Like what Gazdav said, let's wait for the translation.
I though a group of independents took over the server and that's why it has a different Cardinal version than the rest of the seed network.

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality