AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-14, 05:16   Link #4541
I Fail at Life

Just no 00 type Movie please! I beg ya ''lord''
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:21   Link #4542
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Now that I'm more of a CE era fan than I ways say...4 years ago. I'm actually moderately interested in what a SEED movie would be like.

After the incredible displays of "NO, FUCK YOU EARTH/PLANT" events, I'd love to see how that universe is say like...10 years after Destiny.
Unlikely they will do a time skip in universe that large. It would ruin the pretty boy factor the main cast has going for them.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:35   Link #4543
Zeydra
A random passerby

I just hope if we get a Destiny remaster we also get the Master Grade milking SEED and Wing got. Oh, and they animate the later fights in the series properly.

Last edited by Zeydra; 2012-09-14 at 05:36. Reason: Forgot a chunk of my post
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:38   Link #4544
I Fail at Life

It's just obvious they would try to do that with a Remaster(regarding the fights)

Last edited by I Fail at Life; 2012-09-14 at 05:40. Reason: To elaborate
Old 2012-09-14, 05:38   Link #4545
Destined_Fate

Considering they remastered the Flay sex scene they might just use stock footage still for the mecha battles and give us a scene with Athrun and Meer(You know the scene!), Kira and Lacus, or Shinn and Lunamaria.
Old 2012-09-14, 06:03   Link #4546
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Considering they remastered the Flay sex scene they might just use stock footage still for the mecha battles and give us a scene with Athrun and Meer(You know the scene!), Kira and Lacus, or Shinn and Lunamaria.
Stellar!!! Forgot Stellar!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:04   Link #4547
I Fail at Life

I would think they would want to try and cleanup,and animate the fights better or else people would have a Field day.Then you went on about more nonsense or elaborate in context of what you meant by ''Give them a Scene'' a sex scene?
Old 2012-09-14, 06:11   Link #4548
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

An idea I think would be cool for a SEED movie, or any other type of continuation set years later, would the EA no longer producing MS, but rather taking all the technology from MS and using them on their MAs. Like, more advanced versions of the Euclid, or Exus, but with the conventional looking designs. None of that Zamza-Zah stuff. Don't get me wrong, I like the Zamza-Zah, but it has an odd design for a EA mobile armor.

It's doubtful that would ever happen, but it'd be neat to see.

I remember that one high ranking Blue Cosmos douchebag said something along the lines that mobile armors are the future of the EA's warfare. Even though Blue Cosmos is pretty much gone at the end of Destiny, bit'd be neat to such an outcome.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:17   Link #4549
Destined_Fate

Well yeah... Look at how destructive the Destroy Gundam is. It's pretty much a MA/Gundam and it easily leveled Berlin. Than Shinn got the Destiny and... Yeah. Maybe they aren't the future after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Stellar!!! Forgot Stellar!!!
Why would Shinn want to bone the girl that reminds him of his sister? Sure he has a Sister Complex but that might be a bit too much. That they will surely want to avoid another Flay situation where Kira did the happy times with her and sleeps in a separate bed from Lacus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
I would think they would want to try and cleanup,and animate the fights better or else people would have a Field day.Then you went on about more nonsense or elaborate in context of what you meant by ''Give them a Scene'' a sex scene?
You underestimate the power of fan service which is far cheaper than redoing much of the Destiny Battles, especially last, that used a ton of stock footage.
Old 2012-09-14, 06:21   Link #4550
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Why would Shinn want to bone the girl that reminds him of his sister? Sure he has a Sister Complex but that might be a bit too much. That they will surely want to avoid another Flay situation where Kira did the happy times with her and sleeps in a separate bed from Lacus.
Well, I still loved that seen... Anyway.. did they kiss even once.. I forgot already!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:27   Link #4551
Destined_Fate

No they didn't, though he did see her naked so there's that. Poor Shinn was just too naive and thought that there were good guys on the Fed side too and they would keep their word in taking Stella away from War(Even if he never saw her again). Too bad Shinn didn't realize that while he saw Stella as a human being she was seen only as a weapon to be manipulated by the Feds. Than again he didn't have a choice in the matter since she would die without the drugs they pump into her.
Old 2012-09-14, 06:34   Link #4552
I Fail at Life

I don't care about no (sex scene) or power of the fan service (who writes this?) for the love interests in Destiny,just animate the fights better.
Old 2012-09-14, 06:52   Link #4553
Destined_Fate

That costs a lot of money for little return since they know people will watch the SEED Destiny remaster regardless if thy fix all the battles or just do a half ass job with them again. While a sex scene would prove far more profitable. So they can either choose profits or doing things right this time, sadly profits almost always win over what's right.
Old 2012-09-14, 07:21   Link #4554
bio9205
Reborn

Just watched episode 39 of the remaster, and I'm really liking what SEED is standing for. The whole conflict between two different groups of humans really brings out what this sort of social conflict can escalate into. Can't wait to see where the remaining episodes bring us.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 07:38   Link #4555
Zeydra
A random passerby

Quote:
That costs a lot of money for little return since they know people will watch the SEED Destiny remaster regardless if thy fix all the battles or just do a half ass job with them again. While a sex scene would prove far more profitable. So they can either choose profits or doing things right this time, sadly profits almost always win over what's right.
Normally I'd agree, but Gundam is a franchise that focuses on the mecha merchandise side of things, so I'd say the action stands a good chance on being improved upon.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 08:35   Link #4556
I Fail at Life

I'm talking about the final battle and the stock footage sprinkled here and there,not every fight.Shoot Destiny is butter for(at least 20+ episodes.).And i would think they would try and do something for the final battle at least,hence the Final Plus Special Edition were they tried and make it better,but just improve upon it in the remaster.

Final battle and ''Stock Footage'' here and there shouldn't cost much.And with 3 to 4 recap episodes that would be removed,saves them even more money to do what they choose to. And i dang well don't want to see the same move used over and over and i'm sure there are other people who wouldn't either,in a remaster that's supposed to remove as much as it can?So don't make these assumptions that people would watch regardless and wouldn't care if they did/not do anything.

And why would people want to watch a remaster,with the same overused attacks remained intact just for them to put in ''some freaking sex'' wait (sex does sale) maybe that's why your saying this,but it's still unlikely that would be their attention or that they would put that in,because in the end were just making assumptions on what they might do.
Old 2012-09-14, 09:07   Link #4557
Destined_Fate

Recap episodes being removed would be nice or at least their content cut back so more time can be put elsewhere but... Didn't the SEED remaster keep its recap episodes mostly intact? The Remaster also reminded me that SEED was just as bad as Destiny was when it came to overuse of Flashbacks or forcing us to go through Flashbacks multiple times in a short time span. Like something happened an episode or two back and it's constantly brought back over and over again.

Reminds me of a Destiny poster's comment that he felt that after watching Destiny that he may have killed Shinn's family himself since it was shown so many times.

Sex sells that's why. Remember that there are new viewers to the Remaster, many of them being at that age when sex is supposedly a huge thing. Poor souls, they'll later learn in life that sex is great but it isn't really all that important considering how easy it is to get and come by.
Old 2012-09-14, 09:26   Link #4558
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Destined, you seem to forgot that most (if not all) Gundam/SEED fans are looking forward to this remaster mainly hoping for an improvement in the mecha battle-scenes and character-art department. Sure, “sex-sells” but with your statement here:
Quote:
Which stressed that sex-scene addition is cheaper and far more profitable than battle-scenes improvement really miss the mark imo.

You also seem to forgot that Sunrise/Bandai wanted the Remaster to be bought as a complete package Blu-ray Discs that contain all the episodes. So, imagine if Sunrise/Bandai do as you want by not improving the battle-scenes and only added some sex scenes which can only be inserted in 2-3 episodes or so. Most (if not all) fans definitely won’t be buying that expensive package only for some minutes of added sex-scene. At most they will only buy the episodes where the sex-scenes were added (if it’s sold separately) or worst they won’t be buying at all and just downloading those said sex-episodes. So, your statement is pretty much a poor marketing analysis/suggestion/decision and only stressing what you really want.
Old 2012-09-14, 09:37   Link #4559
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Wait... you guys are now talking about sex scenes... in Destiny no less?

Oh boy...

Seriously, if you want sex scenes, go pick up doujins or something...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 09:46   Link #4560
Destined_Fate

Don't judge, they have shown that they like the idea of the profits or they wouldn't have remastered the Flay sex scene while still keeping stock footage useage. Poor Buster has been using the same stock footage since it first combined its cannons in space.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep