AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2021-05-31, 11:58   Link #3481
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
It also works if Reiwa direction is "final form is evolution of base form" like what Zero One shown.
If you refer to 02, then yes...but doesn't realizing hopper look exactly the same as the original 01? Same here in Saber...I guess it's "evolution", but frankly, we all know it's just re-color

Well, if this trend continues, we will know revice's final form real soon, like in June or July this year
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-31, 12:13   Link #3482
kiak666

More info regarding Saber's Final Form:

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Last edited by kiak666; 2021-05-31 at 18:53.
kiak666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-01, 04:52   Link #3483
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
If you refer to 02, then yes...but doesn't realizing hopper look exactly the same as the original 01? Same here in Saber...I guess it's "evolution", but frankly, we all know it's just re-color

Well, if this trend continues, we will know revice's final form real soon, like in June or July this year
Debut with final form already? So bold. LOL.

At least we can respect Xross Saber come with re-color and have legit process to obtain it, unlike Realizing Hopper that bs-ing come with higher tech despite all the evidence pointing 02 is Satellite There as accessible form in same way as Ark with Ark Zero.

I can only pray Dragonic Knight and Elemental Dragon are spared from this full cosmic blue recolor.

Old 2021-06-01, 23:53   Link #3484
B214

Quote:
I can only pray Dragonic Knight and Elemental Dragon are spared from this full cosmic blue recolor.

Don't give Toei ideas.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 06:30   Link #3485
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Don't give Toei ideas.
Somehow it doesn't feel that bad.

Spoiler for Ganbarizing Xross Saber:

Basically Saber with Cross-Z Evol power; somewhat nice to see final form that actually use all previous base items instead of brute forcing with new items.
Looking it like this feels like they wanted to go "pure energy form" like, you know, final form of Gurren Lagann in movie but they can't do that so re-color it is.

Still ... feels bad to Crimson Dragon in Xross Saber form if it only used like that.

Last edited by Tactics; 2021-06-03 at 07:38.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 09:57   Link #3486
justavisitor

If the henshin device is the same, I don't see why we won't get the blue elemental dragon

(because my DX sword doesn't have that sound effect!! )

Besides, it would be so bad on Touma's character...

Touma: Oh the lonely dragon spirit, now that I got the new toy, I don't care about you anymore!!

Hope they bother to give a somewhat legit explanation of why they don't use the elemental dragon with the new sword, if we don't see elemental dragon again
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2021-06-06, 17:11   Link #3487
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So the new form really is a recoloring that allows him to use his previous books with a humongous boost in strength. Xcross Brave Dragon alone was enough to easily kick Solomon's ass.
Old 2021-06-06, 21:09   Link #3488
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So the new form really is a recoloring that allows him to use his previous books with a humongous boost in strength. Xcross Brave Dragon alone was enough to easily kick Solomon's ass.
Well, the only change on Xross Saber's suit besides the new paint job is the sword horn. According the production notes, the design choice is a nod to Kamen Rider Stronger's Charge Up form.

Besides the ability to use the ten Seiken's powers, Xross Saber's greatest ability is the power of creation, which when combined with Touma's creativity as a writer, allows him to rewrite reality.
Old 2021-06-06, 21:10   Link #3489
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Probably the best moment of how Rider obtain its final weapon.
I prepared for a recolor, not a frea*ing Sefirot created from all Seiken opening Ein Sof to launch Haouken Xross Saber.
Kudos to the battle planner, this is also the most "open" final form debut so far as both Xross Saber and Solomon just started flexing their power to each other.

Looking again, Saber evolution line truly based on "working on books": Single volume (Brave Dragon) -> three volumes (Crimson Dragon) -> continuous story (Dragonic Knight) -> joint works (Elemental Dragon) -> crossover project (Xross Saber).

Turned out Saber team got a lot of question about why Saber's final form is a recolor;
The answer given is due to planning that each of Reiwa Riders are intended to have traits based on Showa Riders.

Zero One, as we all knew, is Kamen Rider Ichigo and Nigo, with reference of Nigo being more advanced version of Ichigo thus it serve as final form later given to Izu (also the design being bulky Zero One + additional red items). Saber team settle with Kamen Rider Stronger, who obtains upgrade in his base form thus Xross Saber being re-color base form with sword and book effects on steroid.

Baht (Falchion, Phoenix book, owner of Mumeiken Kyomu) actor got flower ... but with twitter that saying if the retweet count is high enough, Toei will release spin-off about Baht and past swordsmen.

Last edited by Tactics; 2021-06-06 at 21:38.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-07, 10:01   Link #3490
justavisitor

I agree this is probably the best way of how to obtain the final form. Every rider plays a part. (well, not Falchion, but his sword does help)

Now regarding the Falchion's sword and what role does it play in the new saber, there is an interesting line of description of the new xross saber: (from the japanese website)

相反する聖剣同士の力をも取り込んで一体化させる他、解放した力の余剰分を無に帰すことで銀河の調和を保っ ている。

I don't know japanese, but our friend google translate thinks it means:

In addition to taking in and integrating the powers of the conflicting holy swords, the galaxy is maintained in harmony by returning the surplus of the released power to NOTHING.

So Falchion's sword does play a role here, if you believe in Google's translate XD

(Now, where did the rekka saber go...?)
Old 2021-06-12, 22:15   Link #3491
kiak666

Just watched episode 39:

- Tassel fully recovers from Solomon's attack and senses Luna's presence.

- The Shindais make a truce with Touma's group by returning back their stolen Wonder Ride Books after confronting Solomon in the Southern Base, with Ryoga injured at the process.

- Kento reunites with his friends and tries to convince Ren to return as well, but the latter still refuses.

- Touma and Rintaro uses the Gate Book returned by the Shindais to teleport to the Southern Base and confront Solomon. When the two arrived, they noticed Storious nearby, thus confirming Solomon's partnership with the Megid.

- Touma fights Solomon, while Rintaro fights the Charybdis Megid summoned by Storious. Both won their respective fight, with Touma decisively beating Solomon by transforming into Crimson Saber. Storious than teleports himself and a beaten Solomon back to his hideout, the latter than plans to turn things around by capturing Luna, whom Tassel is also searching.

- Back at Touma's book shop, Touma's group make peace with the Shindais, while Kento silently notes that he can no longer see the future using Kurayami. However he's disturbed by the last vision he saw using the sword, which involves Storious, heavily hinting that the Megid will be an even bigger threat than Solomon.

- Next episode will feature Xross Saber's third alternate form.

Last edited by kiak666; 2021-06-13 at 09:52.
Old 2021-06-13, 09:22   Link #3492
justavisitor

Shindais are in the op!! And they play a more comical role now, which is really common in kamen rider shows

Solomon inadvertently tells Storious how to play the endgame...so Storious is probably the last boss in this series.

One problem I think that Saber has is that the show has too many good guys. How many bad guys we have here? Solomon, Storious and maybe Desast? Xcross already can use the power of ten riders, and with the 10 physical riders, it's like 20 vs 1....
Old 2021-06-14, 17:10   Link #3493
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I hope Kento will get a power-up soon, because let's face it, everyone besides Toma and Rintaro is useless at this point. And since Kento has always been portrayed as an equal to those two, it would make sense for him to get a power-up that puts him on Rintaro's level.
Old 2021-06-17, 09:32   Link #3494
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

More like everyone that's not Touma, Rintaro, Daishinji and Yuri.
At least, Kento still have chance through Ren and Desast sub-plot now, otherwise likely through his own movie like Spectre.

Feels awkward to see main Rider goes full blue, when secondary Rider goes all white. Usually its the opposite. LOL.
I guess Xross Saber is the winner of longest transformation jingle now. Grand Zi-O at least lasts for two episodes, Xross Saber here got Crimson Dragon jingle got cut straight into "Xross Dragon Tri!" compare to latter half of 90s anime opening song you can hear from toys.

Old 2021-06-19, 22:37   Link #3495
B214

Quote:
More like everyone that's not Touma, Rintaro, Daishinji and Yuri.
At least, Kento still have chance through Ren and Desast sub-plot now, otherwise likely through his own movie like Spectre.

Feels awkward to see main Rider goes full blue, when secondary Rider goes all white. Usually its the opposite. LOL.
I guess Xross Saber is the winner of longest transformation jingle now. Grand Zi-O at least lasts for two episodes, Xross Saber here got Crimson Dragon jingle got cut straight into "Xross Dragon Tri!" compare to latter half of 90s anime opening song you can hear from toys.

Meanwhile Toei is thinking of a new Zi-O form that uses Showa, Heisei & Reiwa rider in their jingle. XD
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 23:42   Link #3496
kiak666

Apparently Kamen Rider Revice along with its secondary Rider were revealed in the poster for Super Hero Senki, the Kamen Rider x Super Sentai crossover movie which celebrates both series' 50th and 45th anniversary respectively:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by kiak666; 2021-06-20 at 00:04.
Old 2021-06-20, 11:46   Link #3497
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The pink and blue guys at the top? Weird designs.
Old 2021-06-24, 17:27   Link #3498
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

This movie looks random & chaotic.

YouTube
Old 2021-06-26, 05:06   Link #3499
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
This movie looks random & chaotic.

YouTube
Its always like that when Rider and Sentai works together.

The plot itself doesn't look totally random considering:

Spoiler for :

People that watched Zenkaiger won't be surprised by why its possible as Zenkaiger villains goal is to conquer parallel worlds being spiritual successor to Gokaiger; Saber casts OTOH being surprised is correct as Wonder World is not exactly a parallel world.

The best part is when the book shelves shown.

Books telling history of super sentai got exactly same size, same amount of pages and identical cover referring how formulaic super sentai is. Meanwhile books telling history of kamen rider have various sizes, various cover and different amount of pages.

Wonder what kind of excuse they would gave so they can have Grand Zi-O and Decade on same screen after what happened to Decade Complete 21.

Old 2021-06-27, 07:21   Link #3500
kiak666

Saber's Final Boss:

Spoiler for Major Spoiler:

Spoiler for Thoughts:

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu