AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-10-15, 20:57   Link #21
Alchemist007
*Author

Skimmed through some of the manga, certainly feels like Parallel Paradise .
Old 2021-10-15, 21:24   Link #22
The Green One

What's this? The human race is facing extinction and needs me to have sex with a lot of women to help rebuild a viable population?

BUT WHAT ABOUT MAI TWUE WUV! I CAN'T HAVE SEX WIT ANYONE BUT HERZ BECUZ I WUVVVVVV HEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

ughhhh.....
Old 2021-10-16, 15:17   Link #23
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
What's this? The human race is facing extinction and needs me to have sex with a lot of women to help rebuild a viable population?

BUT WHAT ABOUT MAI TWUE WUV! I CAN'T HAVE SEX WIT ANYONE BUT HERZ BECUZ I WUVVVVVV HEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

ughhhh.....
Calm down, the manga series is actually a bit of a deconstruction of harem series and how male main characters react to such a situation. One of the five surviving immune men does go all hedonist, one needs just the right amount of convincing, one is . . . well, you'll see, and the main male character wants to solve the overarching problem first before having children for his sole benefit.

What's that you say? That's only four male characters mentioned? The fifth one is the subject of Part 2 of this manga series.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-16, 19:57   Link #24
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

I guess IVF is not a thing in this world
Who cares if he doesn't want to have sex? He should not have any excuse to refuse donating his sperm.
Old 2021-10-18, 06:38   Link #25
The Green One

Exactly, just donate some for artificial insemination if the idea of having sex is so unbearable.
Old 2021-10-18, 07:18   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The author probably thought up some bullshit so that artificial insemination doesn't work. Because it's a far more effective method than natural reproduction if you want to repopulate the Earth.
Old 2021-10-18, 10:03   Link #27
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The author probably thought up some bullshit so that artificial insemination doesn't work. Because it's a far more effective method than natural reproduction if you want to repopulate the Earth.
I don't think that's something the author goes into in the story, actually. But you wouldn't have much of a story if the male characters were treated like stud bulls are in real life, and so the author went through the trouble of seeing just how the different male characters went through the trauma of discovering that the world they knew effectively ended while they were asleep, and now the future of the human species rests on their gonads.

One male character does in fact go all hedonist and jumps right to repopulating the species, actually.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-18, 13:29   Link #28
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Not really a spoiler, so I'll just say it: It's also a woman have needs too issue .
For more you'll have to watch the show.
(While I'm still stuck at Kuro maid's 5th episode and can't watch until my backlog is handled :/ )

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-19, 17:08   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Not really a spoiler, so I'll just say it: It's also a woman have needs too issue .
For more you'll have to watch the show.
(While I'm still stuck at Kuro maid's 5th episode and can't watch until my backlog is handled :/ )
Then it's even dumber. There are only five guys for billions of women, only an incredibly small percentage will get their "needs" satisfied. Not to mention donating sperm and fucking women are not mutually exclusive.
Old 2021-10-19, 20:19   Link #30
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Then it's even dumber. There are only five guys for billions of women, only an incredibly small percentage will get their "needs" satisfied. Not to mention donating sperm and fucking women are not mutually exclusive.
From what I can remember, it's best to say "wait and see" it will make sense (probably)

I have yet to see how the anime did it, but the manga spent a great deal of time, at the beginning, to elaborate on how valuable that guy actually is. Whish I could tell exact comparisons, but my backlog is still so huge, I'll probably be binge-watching stuff before I can even hope starting with this season.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 09:33   Link #31
EroKing
Version Zero

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-10-29, 09:41   Link #32
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Boobs...just, boobs .
Old Yesterday, 13:27   Link #33
EroKing
Version Zero

NSFW
Megami
Old Yesterday, 18:55   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
That's a really nice body