AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-01-26, 18:58   Link #361
ImperialFlameGod8190

This new chapter is something else

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 16:03   Link #362
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Licht and William, Golden Dawn's Captain, are the same person? Split personality, huh? But yeah, this means he's a traitor, doesn't it? The plot thickens. Maybe there's going to be fight between Licht and the Magic Emperor now.
Old 2018-01-27, 19:56   Link #363
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So Licht and William, Golden Dawn's Captain, are the same person? Split personality, huh? But yeah, this means he's a traitor, doesn't it? The plot thickens. Maybe there's going to be fight between Licht and the Magic Emperor now.
I think Yami will get involved somehow but yea that was crazy

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2018-01-28, 10:05   Link #364
Morilinde

Normally I would say the emperor will stomp Licht into the ground I mean they seemed to have fought before but then the emepror crippled Licht's arm. Although it looks like it's healed back. And to make matters worse the rest of the Demon's eyes took all the magic stones the Black Bulls were guarding.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-28, 17:16   Link #365
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So that's what they took? But is it confirmed yet?

I would've thought Henry using that whole base as his own limbs would mean he's also aware of what's happening inside it. And yet they still managed to steal the magic stones?
Old 2018-01-28, 19:27   Link #366
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So that's what they took? But is it confirmed yet?

I would've thought Henry using that whole base as his own limbs would mean he's also aware of what's happening inside it. And yet they still managed to steal the magic stones?
It hasn't been confirmed but that would be the only reason to attack a base directly. As for why Henry wasn't aware of it. He was kinda trying fight against the bad guys...

Old 2018-01-29, 10:42   Link #367
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's the best explanation at this point. Though it would've been cool if he somehow had "eyes" inside the base even while he's focusing on fighting invaders outside.
Old 2018-01-29, 11:02   Link #368
LeftSeven
2D artist

i hope that author don't pull third hokage things so that yami will be temporary magic king. it would be so damn ridiculous.
Old 2018-01-29, 11:59   Link #369
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Why would Yami get that role? The current Magic Emperor is still alive and kicking. In Naruto, the Third Hokage had to take up the role again because the Fourth had died and they didn't have any idea about who'd be the new Hokage yet.
Old 2018-01-29, 13:31   Link #370
Morilinde

Not to mentio how thrilled Yami would be to get this position. If the emperor dies or is heavily wounded my money would be on Meleoleona (although she is like Yami in regards to the kingdom)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-01-29, 17:02   Link #371
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Too bad the Magic Emperor can't change the country. The King needs to change.
Old 2018-01-29, 22:54   Link #372
Wandering Soul

Well my theory that Licht and William were clones was disproven. Wonder what will happen to Golden Dawn after this.
Old 2018-02-01, 02:11   Link #373
Wheeljack83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Well my theory that Licht and William were clones was disproven. Wonder what will happen to Golden Dawn after this.
Well...Klaus is the vice captain. Promote him to main Captain
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 07:42   Link #374
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Make Juuno (or whatever Asta's rival's name from their home town is) the Vice-Captain while you're at it.
Old 2018-02-01, 07:52   Link #375
LeftSeven
2D artist

now, the stone or whatever thing they called had already stolen from their base, i'm curious what demon those enemy would resurrect to destroy the kingdom,

if white guy couldn't soloing magic king alone, he might using the demon the defeat him, so that magic king would sacrifice his life to save the kingdom.
Old 2018-02-01, 08:23   Link #376
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, maybe. I wonder if Yami will fight alongside Julius, though (Magic Emperor's name).
Old 2018-02-01, 09:29   Link #377
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
now, the stone or whatever thing they called had already stolen from their base, i'm curious what demon those enemy would resurrect to destroy the kingdom,

if white guy couldn't soloing magic king alone, he might using the demon the defeat him, so that magic king would sacrifice his life to save the kingdom.
I get the feeling that the tablet with all the stones in it it might be used to summon the 'important person' Licht spoke about. This person also seems to be the original owner of the swords Aster is currently using.
Old 2018-02-01, 10:34   Link #378
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Maybe there'll be a conflict between that guy and Asta to see who should keep the swords? If that guy's the one they want to summon using the tablet. I wonder if Asta can learn something from him, though. Maybe the way to master the swords' powers.
Old 2018-02-02, 04:41   Link #379
LevelSeven

ch143

really great chapter, loved how the fight starts, a lot of movement and flashy moves, the magic emporer is just as OP as i imagined, messing with time is powerful as fuck!

and it seems it is indeed the case, Light Element Magic has lightspeed movement, unfortunatly the emporer can also look into the future, and even reverse damage he took, so he is basically immortal unless he is killed before activating his spell or once he runs out of "time", because it seems like he doesnt have unlimited amount of "time" to mess with,

the people he killed via his magic seem to have gotten their time stolen, that time is stored and he can use it, but without that he cant do anything,

really cruel and great power, even worthy of being the ability of a really powerful series villian
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-02, 07:41   Link #380
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You think the Magic Emperor will become a villain? He just said he wants to help humans without discrimination. I don't think he'll use his power to steal innocent people's time.

But man, Magic Emperor really does have an OP power. But I wonder of Licht that he saw will really come to pass. The future can be changed after all.

Tags
anti-magic, shonen, yami is the mc