AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-30, 18:19   Link #6841
Elestia

Ayumi, the first and final heroine! The next ante will be?!
Old 2012-03-30, 18:26   Link #6842
moridin84
Custom User Title

Heh, I didn't expect Ayumi to attempt to fight back.

Also, I like this expression of hers.
Spoiler for image:

So I'm thinking that the reason Keima is willing to talk about marriage is because he assumes that when everything is over, her memory will be wiped. Same for the other goddess hosts. This might also be why he's not bothering to explain things, he figures that they'll forget afterwards anyway. This is how he dealt with the Martial Arts girl in the Sister arc.

This love thing will be interesting, there must be some significance to the fact that he has never actually said it to the other girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
On another note...I can't believe they'd ditch the horse behind! How could they!
What, you think they should have brought the horse into the house, or on the roof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
I have a feeling when he say I love you in the next chapter vintage will appear
There have been a dozen times that Vintage appearing could have resolved the whole thing. It seems kinda lame for it to end that way now, I'm hoping it to be resolved differently. How I have no idea.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 18:30   Link #6843
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Heh, I didn't expect Ayumi to attempt to fight back.

Spoiler for image:

So I'm thinking that the reason Keima is willing to talk about marriage is because he assumes that when everything is over, her memory will be wiped. Same for the other goddess hosts. This might also be why he's not bothering to explain things, he figures that they'll forget afterwards anyway. This is how he dealt with the Martial Arts girl in the Sister arc.
What are you talking about. Goddess hosts remembers, they don't lose their memories.
Old 2012-03-30, 18:31   Link #6844
ChronoReverse

Quote:
I loved the myriad of expressions in this chapter. The past few chapters have had a lot of really good ones.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 18:44   Link #6845
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
What are you talking about. Goddess hosts remembers, they don't lose their memories.
Afterwards afterwards.

They aren't going to be hosts forever right? Eventually the goddesses will return back to heaven. Keima is probably expecting that the to happen once Vintage is dealt with.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 19:01   Link #6846
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Afterwards afterwards.

They aren't going to be hosts forever right? Eventually the goddesses will return back to heaven. Keima is probably expecting that the to happen once Vintage is dealt with.
I see, afterwards. Hmm, maybe.

Although I'm not really sure how it will ends and we're not really sure about the after-effects of a goddess residing in your body. Well, I'm personally doesn't want it to disappear tho, since it'll be too sad.

Well, at least if somehow Ayumi parents agree, she will be Keima's fiancee and that'll make the other goddesses pissed off. lol.
Old 2012-03-30, 19:37   Link #6847
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

First heroine and last....
Indeed, Keima stole many Ayumi's first...

First kiss... first confession... and first time 'on bed'

It's funny about how Ayumi and Keima are leading each other to this interesting development.
Now, it's the last question to decide if Keima can capture Ayumi or not...

anyway, vintage will surely come and disturb this scene
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 20:07   Link #6848
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
not much to say 183 chapters 183 times i said i love this manga
this is just the cream under the cherry on top
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 21:32   Link #6849
Divini
Senpai!

Keima has Ayumi's first kiss, first confession, first capture, first time on the bed, first marriage proposal; it's like there's only a few firsts he hasn't stolen.

By the way, anyone else notice Keima just HAPPENED to have a full sized wedding dress tucked in his suit somewhere??
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 21:33   Link #6850
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chibi version of this manga is really awesome in every angle. It really pleases me a lot. lol at Ayumi thinking that Katsuragi might change his mind if she do that. Well, it just backfires much to her dismay
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 21:34   Link #6851
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

omgomgomgomgomg. That was an amazing chapter on so many levels. Bricks will be shat and all hell will break loose if Vintage interrupts them next chapter. Can't wait to see Keima's answer. Personally, I'd prefer him to say, "yes, I love you," just like how he has been conquering all of his partners till now.

Ayumi was amazing <3
Old 2012-03-30, 21:57   Link #6852
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
By the way, anyone else notice Keima just HAPPENED to have a full sized wedding dress tucked in his suit somewhere??
It's because he has a Demon's Celestial Robe, I believe. Keima has it since the start of the chapter. Although I don't really know since when did Keima able to use it.
Old 2012-03-30, 22:30   Link #6853
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Just as believable as a random horse

Keima could have one wife but nothing is stopping him from having affairs with his captured targets
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 23:51   Link #6854
judasmartel
*Author

Spoiler for It's because Keima started using Old Spice:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 00:27   Link #6855
cheongzewei

Am I the only one pitying Keima for this?

He's stuck himself in deep shit, but he needs to stick himelf in deep shit to save the world. At the end of it all... will he be allright, engaged to Ayumi?

I guess worst things can happen.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 00:33   Link #6856
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
At the end of it all... will he be allright, engaged to Ayumi?

I guess worst things can happen.
It's just like they said, getting married to a woman is the greatest torture that males will ever faced in their lifetime. But then again, sometimes it's totally worth it

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 11:49   Link #6857
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Keima, you did it again !!!

And Ayumi truly is the first and the last...
Now Keima, says you love her and capture her !!!
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 13:17   Link #6858
Solafighter
Hige

As good as we all know Keima, im sure it wont be a simple "I love you". Or Vintage will interrupt the whole scene and we get another few chapters without any Ayumi at all.
Old 2012-04-01, 07:14   Link #6859
Ryuutai

Quote:
He turned his mantle into the bride dress. It was magical stuff for sure. Also, under his coat, he was already wearing a wedding suit, so it seems he had already planned this kind of route, before Ayumi's proposal.
I guess when he asked Haqua a favor by phone, he told her to create that magical stuff (the horse, the mantle, his wedding suit).

Interesting chapter, but it makes me a bit afraid about the future solidity of the plot.

Keima is still talking like if he was in a galge, but now Ayumi is trying to get from him a sincere answer, and he could feel a sense of guilt if he continued to act...We'll see how he will deal with this situation.
I think Keima doesn't know true love yet, and I hope I'm right. I believe it would be really forced if he admitted to love Ayumi for real, because I didn't see any signs he had already true feelings for her in the last chapters.
Old 2012-04-01, 07:52   Link #6860
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
He turned his mantle into the bride dress. It was magical stuff for sure. Also, under his coat, he was already wearing a wedding suit, so it seems he had already planned this kind of route, before Ayumi's proposal.
I guess when he asked Haqua a favor by phone, he told her to create that magical stuff (the horse, the mantle, his wedding suit).

Interesting chapter, but it makes me a bit afraid about the future solidity of the plot.

Keima is still talking like if he was in a galge, but now Ayumi is trying to get from him a sincere answer, and he could feel a sense of guilt if he continued to act...We'll see how he will deal with this situation.
I think Keima doesn't know true love yet, and I hope I'm right. I believe it would be really forced if he admitted to love Ayumi for real, because I didn't see any signs he had already true feelings for her in the last chapters.
The Horse
The Mantle
The Wedding dress

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen