Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-28, 16:25   Link #41
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
What's your problem? I don't see anything wrong with complaining. Heck, its better than ignoring it. You want everything to go as you like? Try dreaming.
You misunderstand me, I don't have a "problem", so to speak. I was honestly being curious why people who don't like this series keep reading this. Is it that weird? If you do like this series, then obviously it doesn't apply to you.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 16:27   Link #42
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
You misunderstand me, I don't have a "problem", so to speak. I was honestly being curious why people who don't like this series keep reading this. Is it that weird? If you do like this series, then obviously it doesn't apply to you.
They enjoy complaining about it, I believe.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 16:28   Link #43
Alchemist007
*Author

Brotherly bonding, post-mortem. Nope, not weird at all.
Old 2012-03-28, 16:31   Link #44
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
And Kabuto should stick a snake up Kishi's ass. I can't believe Kishi killed off Oro for this piece of crap to take his place. Oro was a freak, but under the freak was a philosophy. Kabuto is just freak all the way.

[...]

Oh and btw Uchiha bonding is bleurgh!
I do not 100% agree, but it's phrased so beautifully I have no choice but to quote it again - man it took soo long till I stopped laughing ...
Old 2012-03-28, 16:40   Link #45
Eragon
Still Alive

@Endscape :
So criticizing a series over its bad points is wrong? I thought forums were made for people to discuss the good and bad aspects of the subject at hand o_O
I don't believe people here have always posted bad things about Naruto. Why do you think we are following it if don't like it? But when the plot is bad its just stupid to not crticize it after having spent so much time following the series. It's followers have the right to criticize it when they don't feel uts upto scratch.
Old 2012-03-28, 16:46   Link #46
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
It's not like I hate this series, if I hate it I won't bother reading it. I just itching to read more Madara's or Naruto's fight. Which apparently not going to happen soon, meh.
Old 2012-03-28, 16:52   Link #47
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, sometimes I just get this impression that there are loads of people who actually only express negative things about the series, which in turn gives me the impression that they don't like it. But as I said, if this isn't you, then it doesn't apply to you.
Old 2012-03-28, 16:55   Link #48
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
PS: Sasuke does seem less emo genocidal wannabe around Itachi (suppose he's as much an Itachi fanboy as we expected), this is either Kishi correcting Sasuke's newfound "I shall kill everything!" personality or just a way for fanservice...either way I force plenty of emo moments after Itachi vanishes again.
His love for Itachi was the one of the main reasons he decided that Konoha must be destroyed and he must be the avenger who kills them all. So it's not a surprise that he now only thinks about Itachi, he forgot about everything else. He even forgot to thank Kabuto for making it possible to talk with Itachi, since it was Kabuto who revived Itachi

Despite the fact that in the last two chapter threads i complained about Kabuto becoming so strong i have to say that i like his fighting style so far, this is an interesting fight. So i guess i'm again in the minority who is actually interested in this fight
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 16:58   Link #49
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

By the way, as for us not being able to make out what's going on.. Isn't that kind of the point of the jutsu? That's not bad art, it's art that reflects the current situation. They can't see shit, and neither can we.
Old 2012-03-28, 17:21   Link #50
james0246

Quote:
By the way, as for us not being able to make out what's going on.. Isn't that kind of the point of the jutsu? That's not bad art, it's art that reflects the current situation. They can't see shit, and neither can we.
Agreed. I personally liked the flash bomb segments of the chapter. The designs were interesting, and the overall technique was quite powerful. I especially liked how it counteracted the Susano'o.

That being said the chapter was a bit dull. The flashback served no purpose since it did not really help the brothers, and the placement of Kabuto's snake was far to hilarious for me to take the scene seriously.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 17:30   Link #51
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I do not 100% agree, but it's phrased so beautifully I have no choice but to quote it again - man it took soo long till I stopped laughing ...
Thanks for quoting that, otherwise I would have missed it. Orochimaru was really the best villain of the series. Still, I enjoy the Kabuto fight, mainly because it reminds me of the cool snake man, who I want to see again so badly.

Has anyone else been under the impression lately, that Sasuke is changing, though? If he really gets his answers from Itachi, he just might stop crying and caring for revenge. This would turn the series in a totally unexpected way so close to its ending.
Old 2012-03-28, 17:32   Link #52
lucasd

Kabuto will one way or another live, he will be a new generation villain, as naruto is new gen. hero.
Kabuto and Orochimaru were pretty acting as one in their evil scheming (Kabuto could kill Orochimaru any time he wanted from the fight with 3rd).
Who said that only heros can get stronger...
lucasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 18:11   Link #53
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Has anyone else been under the impression lately, that Sasuke is changing, though? If he really gets his answers from Itachi, he just might stop crying and caring for revenge. This would turn the series in a totally unexpected way so close to its ending.
To "stop crying" is indeed a change () - but the jury is still out on serious and more than that lasting change. I'm with Ero-Sennin here on this being a moment Sasuske is caught in just now, but only a brief one I think: Ultimately, Itachi is dead, events cannot be changed. It's doubtful that this one conversation resolves everything. Yes, true, at one point long back in time, all the emo shit that has befallen Sasuske began with one single cause, Itachi and his actions. But that was never true all the way, way too many people were involved at various points and a couple of them are still around.

I totally cannot tell what's gonna happen with Kabuto, if there is a big surprise I'd rather think the suprise might be that Kabuto wins this round. If it goes cannon he gets fodderized as Sasuske's final levelup and that's it. - But maybe the surprise turn of events lurks elsewhere than with Sasuske's psyche. I still have some hopes Kishi didn't hype Kabuto all over the war just to do the expected thing now. If he gets out of this and escapes from Sasuske he might not quite be level with Madara but he'd be strong enough to completely mess up the current Madara vs Kages & Tobi vs Naruto fights (edit: well one of the two maybe) That might turn out to be interesting.

Either way, end of this fight, in all probability Sasuske will burry Itachi and move on to whoever is next on his list. He might get some partial resolve from things but I don't see him joining on the Joined Shinobi Forces side just yet....

edit: anyways, the more I re-read it and think about it the more I like the chap cause my feel is it's 50/50 in how it could go with Kabuto and that makes it pretty interesting actually. Perhaps that is just me because before this chap I thought he'd end as a levelup soon, dunno. Anyways, so much better than Bleach. Kishi is doing rather consistently lately after some initial blunders with the war setup, we can be thankful

Last edited by haegar; 2012-03-28 at 18:26.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 21:49   Link #54
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
why dont sasuke and itachi just use amateratsu and burn mr snake??
I'd have to agree with this considering that Sasuke has the ability to out the flames as he pleases. Since when did Amaterasu actually kill someone in this manga anyways. For an all powerful Jutsu it hasn't had a kill to its name yet.

Also every fight Itachi has been in before had his opponent in a Genjutsu before they even knew it (except for against Zombie Nagato understandably). It just seems that they're using too much effort to make Kabuto submit.
Old 2012-03-28, 23:02   Link #55
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Thanks for quoting that, otherwise I would have missed it. Orochimaru was really the best villain of the series. Still, I enjoy the Kabuto fight, mainly because it reminds me of the cool snake man, who I want to see again so badly.
he's my favorite villain too. as much as I didn't like the ease that juugo and suigetsu found orochimaru's scroll that would 'change everything' I really can't wait to see what it is.

Quote:
he's definitely changing for the good, but there are still many ways he could be turned back to a psycho. my hunch is that suigetsu will inadvertently do it with that scroll. orochimaru may finally get some revenge on the uchiha if he is resurrected.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 23:07   Link #56
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Wow Sasuke seems happy for once.
I wonder if Sasuke will give up his quest to destroy Konohagakure.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:51   Link #57
drulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Wow Sasuke seems happy for once.
I wonder if Sasuke will give up his quest to destroy Konohagakure.
Not too soon though I hope, because I would really want to see an epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight
drulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 01:21   Link #58
HasuMasu
*Artist

After seeing all the Kabuto hate here, I suppose I am alone in that I never liked Orochimaru.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:22   Link #59
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
After seeing all the Kabuto hate here, I suppose I am alone in that I never liked Orochimaru.
Don't worry, I never liked Orichimaru either.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 06:48   Link #60
kevinwonpie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I'm pretty sure not many people liked orochimaru.... Including me...
kevinwonpie1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion