AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-07-27, 07:38   Link #6601
LevelSeven

@tsunade
Quote:
couple story again...? why? why can't I find some grim dark story like Touma created artificially to house IB and is a modified human that is being lock inside the windowless building. Body based on his egg cell donor mother(fraulein) and modified sperm cells for genetically engineered being. Kept in cell. Trained to kill. Trained to fight. Trained in military tactical way. Learned using testament to input directly to brain cells for fast learning. Under direct control of Alleister.

Those type of story?
maybe because they are to easy?

but im working on a story where everything goes downhill, the OC finally uses his brain to fight touma, he takes his family as hostage and plays cruel games with him where he needs to decide between othinus (maybe index?) or his parents (or other family members)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 07:51   Link #6602
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post

maybe because they are to easy?

but im working on a story where everything goes downhill, the OC finally uses his brain to fight touma, he takes his family as hostage and plays cruel games with him where he needs to decide between othinus (maybe index?) or his parents (or other family members)
If its easy then I will be seeing it than romance every time -_-

why have a family if you can only be alone? I prefer genocide then all the drama. the way I see those kind of trials as drama than an actual problem or despair.

Though if you want to go for than kind of story with hostage and cruel play then giving only one important person would enough than needless bunch of people added in the fray. True, the more the more choices to pick on who to kill but less impact.

Give only one. One reason to live and to go one. And then SNATCH IT AWAY! one goes either mad or loose in despair. Either way its would probably be golden XD
Old 2014-07-27, 08:52   Link #6603
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If its easy then I will be seeing it than romance every time -_-

why have a family if you can only be alone? I prefer genocide then all the drama. the way I see those kind of trials as drama than an actual problem or despair.

Though if you want to go for than kind of story with hostage and cruel play then giving only one important person would enough than needless bunch of people added in the fray. True, the more the more choices to pick on who to kill but less impact.

Give only one. One reason to live and to go one. And then SNATCH IT AWAY! one goes either mad or loose in despair. Either way its would probably be golden XD
i thought about such a situation:

a letter calls touma out to the windowless building
a projector shows him two photos, one is index and the other one othinus,
a voice tells him to choose, if he refuses, both will die....

=> touma chooses, the char he choosed dies...
a few times more and he would go mad, to 100%
Old 2014-07-27, 09:20   Link #6604
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i thought about such a situation:

a letter calls touma out to the windowless building
a projector shows him two photos, one is index and the other one othinus,
a voice tells him to choose, if he refuses, both will die....

=> touma chooses, the char he choosed dies...
a few times more and he would go mad, to 100%
ooooh! I love this. This reminds me of the test in HxH where they ask who will you save?

your mother or your lover

your sister or your brother

those type of question

the answer in the test is no one and just to remain quite but the meaning behind the test is in the future it can happen and if that happen. Who will you choose? Togashi is really a good author. Unlike the typical shounen sh*t author.

Though I prefer if Touma tried to save both but failed in the end both died hahahahahaha
Old 2014-07-27, 10:29   Link #6605
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Hey Smokin' hot Ferret. Remember how I said I can't read ACWD because your walls of text make eyes bleed?

Nevermind that. It wasn't because I'm dyslexic or that I have bad eyes (although those sure don't help). It just turned out that after twenty years I've been diagnosed with ADD, and that a little dose of lisdexamfetamine basically made it so my persistent reading problems vanished. I actually did not bleed out my eyes (re-)reading the first three chapters of ACWD.

Dammit, I've been missing out. You're pretty good (*insert Ocelot here*).

BUT I'M STILL NOT GOING TO READ IT FULLY UNTIL YOU REACH 500,00 WORD MILESTONE SO STEP IT UP SON!

In other news, crack production is up 300%. I wonder why

Spoiler for What if...:

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 10:43   Link #6606
LevelSeven

Quote:
ooooh! I love this. This reminds me of the test in HxH where they ask who will you save?

your mother or your lover

your sister or your brother

those type of question

the answer in the test is no one and just to remain quite but the meaning behind the test is in the future it can happen and if that happen. Who will you choose? Togashi is really a good author. Unlike the typical shounen sh*t author.

Though I prefer if Touma tried to save both but failed in the end both died hahahahahaha
glad that you like it...
i want to do something like that in the next chapter of 'A Certain God-like Monster', the first two chapters are a bit confusing but because touma stopped "another world" accel from killing 10032 he will start to have his fun with him...
the timeline of the story is a complete mess the sister arc happened after touma made a smaller scale adventure with othinus (and it ended like in NT10)...

in short => i will use my accel-OC to kill/torture and even r*pe the cast in toaru
Old 2014-07-28, 15:22   Link #6607
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, since I've been in Ohio all weekend with no internet, it's time to respond to everything I wanted to from first to last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Damm it SmokinFerret88!
Why are your fanfics so good?
Because, I'm Ferret; Trend-setter extraordinaire, that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Ferret, this's your fault. Okay, now I'm not haunted by this scene. Might not be as good as I imagined...
I usually don't like taking the blame, but if the shoe fits I'll wear it. Especially since said shoe provided a nice snippet. Great snip Lock!

Quote:
Is Frenda and Touma what's in now? but that's not happening in canon because she's in half but then again its fan fiction. Its alway better to have the impossible and different from canon or whatever is popular.

I'm all up for more FrendaxTouma.
Trend setter Ferret doesn't care if its in or not; I'll make it what's 'in' if it gives us fans some goddamn verity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Hey Smokin' hot Ferret. Remember how I said I can't read ACWD because your walls of text make eyes bleed?

Nevermind that. It wasn't because I'm dyslexic or that I have bad eyes (although those sure don't help). It just turned out that after twenty years I've been diagnosed with ADD, and that a little dose of lisdexamfetamine basically made it so my persistent reading problems vanished. I actually did not bleed out my eyes (re-)reading the first three chapters of ACWD.

Dammit, I've been missing out. You're pretty good (*insert Ocelot here*).

BUT I'M STILL NOT GOING TO READ IT FULLY UNTIL YOU REACH 500,00 WORD MILESTONE SO STEP IT UP SON!
Glad to hear that Kyon, now you'll finally be able to see what all the hype is about I guess. Now all I gotta do is reach that word mark so you can enjoy the whole experience. That'll take a while though...yeah, you're gonna be missing out for a good while. But, when I get there, I'll be sure to remind you.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:25   Link #6608
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Trend setter Ferret doesn't care if its in or not; I'll make it what's 'in' if it gives us fans some goddamn verity.
variety....

I haven't read a fic about Lessar. Lessar always goes on offensive but what if she's being attacked? gets flustered or attacks back? rated M?
Old 2014-07-28, 23:10   Link #6609
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
variety....

I haven't read a fic about Lessar. Lessar always goes on offensive but what if she's being attacked? gets flustered or attacks back? rated M?
I second that. I have never seen a fic with Lessar as the main female. The same could be said for Oriana(who could be/is more aggressive than Lessar) and Orsola(for lolz). On a side note someone has done a fic with a TouMAN x Kongou Mitsuko pairing. Finally getting some variety with the females, but it still not enough.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 07:27   Link #6610
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I second that. I have never seen a fic with Lessar as the main female. The same could be said for Oriana(who could be/is more aggressive than Lessar) and Orsola(for lolz). On a side note someone has done a fic with a TouMAN x Kongou Mitsuko pairing. Finally getting some variety with the females, but it still not enough.
...I'm curious on that TouMAN x Kongou Mitsuko one if you can help out just a bit...
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 13:49   Link #6612
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Since nobody posted this:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057072...omplex-Feeling

Highly recommended.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:47   Link #6613
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Since nobody posted this:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057072...omplex-Feeling

Highly recommended.
Is this the accel x LO fanfic?

it is really one of the outstanding storys i have read so far

i agree, this story deserves to be "highly recommended"
Old 2014-08-01, 06:35   Link #6614
The One Above God
Kamijou

Spoiler for Lessar as the receiver:

got the idea from tsunade666. Anyway, what do you guys think? I know there're a lot of errors like grammatical and punctuation errors, but I hope Touma and Lessar aren't too out of character on this one.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 10:41   Link #6615
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Spoiler for Lessar as the receiver:

got the idea from tsunade666. Anyway, what do you guys think? I know there're a lot of errors like grammatical and punctuation errors, but I hope Touma and Lessar aren't too out of character on this one.
This was a refreshing read. Also you don't need to worry about them being a bit OOC. After the events of NT11, I wouldn't be too surprised if TOUMAN starts to troll people. As for Lessar, it is entirely possible for her to react that way if the tables have been turned in her. We haven't really seen enough of her to know if she is the type who hides her other emotions trough aggressive actions. We do have a problem now though. I need more of this.
Old 2014-08-02, 23:50   Link #6616
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How much squick would there be in RensaXTouma?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 02:00   Link #6617
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^Squick? If you want to write something like that then go for it. That's why it's called fanfics, but you might be stealing Mr. Kyon's thunder as the writer of crack pairings.
Old 2014-08-03, 05:25   Link #6618
The One Above God
Kamijou

Sometime ago, I mentioned something about a CV: AoS/DoS x TAMNI crossover...well... here are the plans(subject to change):
Spoiler for CV: AoS/DoS x TAMNI crossover (still got no title for it):

the list is unorganized so I hope you guys won't bleed your eyes out from reading this

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 21:14   Link #6619
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How would you guys date an archangel and an artificial angel?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 05:22   Link #6620
Draco Spirit

So...

7 Days is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10587744/1/

I'm trying to make each chapter work fairly well as a one shot, but with narrative threads that make sense later and help build a overarching plot, a bit like modern Doctor Who does. Tone is comedy / romance and I'm trying to give every Touma related ship at least a wink ... through each day has a primary focus girl.

Likely to be 8 shot, with the last shot basically being Touma's choice.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction