AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2018-04-23, 08:54   Link #21501
Azurial

Whut large scale summer event?! Fuck me 190k/150k/300k/130k and 800 buck hopefully is enough havent had the time stockpile due to work only collect expedition during work XD
But my slot 158/160 rip wallet
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 12:28   Link #21502
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Whut large scale summer event?! Fuck me 190k/150k/300k/130k and 800 buck hopefully is enough havent had the time stockpile due to work only collect expedition during work XD
But my slot 158/160 rip wallet
I'm at approximately the same, just less buckets and only 90k bauxite.

2 Large scale events after another is just overkill for people with a job, no matter the difficulty.
That is if there event is a summer event. A previous tweet (about 3 pages behind) states that Phase 2 will take 1 year. And yet another that the last event was supposed to be the last before Phase 2's implementation.

But yeah I kinda hoped to have an entire year for resource gathering without major events now... I just hope Sammi B won't be too hard to get.

E: You gotta love the random routing in they force you through in 1-5 to get Sammy B
Note: Unless it got changed, a CVL is required to assure the boss route.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2018-04-23 at 13:13.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 17:50   Link #21503
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

What are your though about Urakaze B-Kai and Kagerou Kai-Ni ? As much as I do like what they did for Urakaze, I feel Kagerou's case is more of a mixed case; stats close to Naganami , require a blueprint ( but no battle report) that torpedo stat bonus if she equip 61cm Quadruple(Oxygen) Torpedo Mount than feel almost wasted (who equip torpedo on destroyer unless it's a dedicated torpedo cut-it one).

I am a bit surprised than they did put Samuel B. Roberts with the DD instead of the DE. They might had done that because she had torpedo tubes contrary to the Kaibokan, but they didn't change Bismark's class when she got torpedo stats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
E: You gotta love the random routing in they force you through in 1-5 to get Sammy B
A CVL/AV/CAV assure the boss route in 1-5 but it can be done without it.
Old 2018-04-25, 10:07   Link #21504
JokerD

Quote:
I'm at approximately the same, just less buckets and only 90k bauxite.

2 Large scale events after another is just overkill for people with a job, no matter the difficulty.
That is if there event is a summer event. A previous tweet (about 3 pages behind) states that Phase 2 will take 1 year. And yet another that the last event was supposed to be the last before Phase 2's implementation.

But yeah I kinda hoped to have an entire year for resource gathering without major events now... I just hope Sammi B won't be too hard to get.

Err.. Summer events are usually in August, so you have 3-4 months to prepare for that, since Spring event is being skipped.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 19:31   Link #21505
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Err.. Summer events are usually in August, so you have 3-4 months to prepare for that, since Spring event is being skipped.
3months can fly by faster than you think, and I'm still just at 606 Buckets and not even full 170k Ammo.

Edit: also found out what was wrong with my KC mobile.
Apparently, an Android update broke the DMM games app so badly it could no longer update - I had to reinstall both.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2018-04-26, 20:59   Link #21506
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
3months can fly by faster than you think, and I'm still just at 606 Buckets and not even full 170k Ammo.

Edit: also found out what was wrong with my KC mobile.
Apparently, an Android update broke the DMM games app so badly it could no longer update - I had to reinstall both.
Thats still plenty of time. Ask the vets how they got 300k if thats not enough for you.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 10:22   Link #21507
JokerD

The answer is sparkled expedition 5,6 and Tokyo Express ones for steel.
I'm running sparkled A2 now, I find that's pretty constant for buckets, a bit debatable if it's better than 2, but at least sparkled is guaranteed for buckets.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 18:18   Link #21508
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

When I am playing for some time I go for expedition 2, 5 and either 6 or 21. I do sparkle sometime (mostly via easy and low experience PvP fleet) when I go to sleep or to work but it is probably why maxing my resource do take me more time than it take some others.
Old 2018-05-03, 15:56   Link #21509
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
According to this tweet, Bob, character designer of Shouhou, Sendai sisters, Myoukou sisters and Tone sisters, will draw new shipgirls. Cross your fingers for your waifu to be blessed by the Bob Touch.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 18:04   Link #21510
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

A interesting new, Bob's characters got Kai-ni (save for Shouhou) but not much seasonal artwork.
Old 2018-05-13, 04:06   Link #21511
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Next Kai Ni will be another Kagerou class DD. Tanaka WARNED us that this year's kai nis will be focused on the Kagerou and Yuugumo sisters.

It will be likely Shiranui.
Old 2018-05-13, 19:45   Link #21512
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Nui Nui Kai Nui?
Old 2018-05-14, 10:38   Link #21513
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

現在「艦これ」運営鎮守府は、明日【5/15(火)】実施予定の次回「艦これ」稼働全サーバ群メンテナンス&アップデートの準備を進めています。同 メンテナンスは、明日【11:00】開始、【20:00】作業完了を予定してます。提督の皆さん、お手数を お掛けします、ご協力どうぞよろしくお願い致します!
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...29873984745475

明日のメンテナンス&アップデート完了を以て、ちょっと嬉しい装備やアイテムなどが獲得可能な"食べ物収集 型"のミニイベント、母港最大拡張枠の拡大などを実装&展開予定です。五周年任務及び異動願い提出は、引き 続き実装継続です。五周年記念の新BGMも実装予定です。少しだけお楽しみに!
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...31282771804160

Maintenance tomorrow from 11:00 to (planned) 20:00 JST. Following which will be the start of the Spring mini event (food gathering it seems), another increase to dorm size limit, 5th Anniversary BGM, etc. And probably Nui Nui K2.

Spoiler for Behold, Black Ops (?) Nui Nui!:

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2018-05-14 at 12:41.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-15, 15:39   Link #21514
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Without surprise, Shiranui Kai-Ni require a blueprint like Kagerou. NuiNui got stats and hability to use medium bulge pretty much like her sister but got also the possibility to equip the Fleet Command Facility.
Old 2018-05-15, 17:23   Link #21515
AC-Phoenix
Detective

And suddenly Canned Mackerel was useful.
Good I kept 4 of them.
Though I'd be more interested in how to get that new ASW equipment

Old 2018-05-18, 04:27   Link #21516
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I really hope than they will give us more than 2 weeks for this event given the insane amount of food we have to get, especially for the laters quests.
Old 2018-05-18, 05:39   Link #21517
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I think its 145+ Rice alone. Not to mention the Umeboshi and other stuff you need.
I'll probably concentrate on the food and ignore the DE for a while.

1-4 and 1-3 are relatively nice to farm with 5 DDs + 1 CVL. - With that you got AS or AS + as well as the Duck-Cut-in and barely get damage at all.
Those two maps are easy to S Rank even with low morale ships and drop a decent amount of Umeboshi. (too many for my liking actually)

It also FEELS like Hoshou gives a bonus too. - that is however just my personal feeling about that which is totally connected to rng.

At least this is getting me away from Stellaris.

Edit:
Me during the event: 'I hate Umeboshi'
*buys umeboshi and eats one*

"Curse you to keep this delicacy away from me, Austria!"

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2018-05-22 at 11:14.
Old 2018-05-27, 04:47   Link #21518
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

NEws from the last day of Zuiun Festival:

- SauryNotSorry farming event end by mid-june
- Next big ship kai ni will be Ise Kai Ni. Come with next update and maintenance.
- Kuroshio Kai Ni for Summer.

Truly The Revenge of the Kagerous.

Images
Lemme tell you about Our Lord and Savior Zuiun
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-05-27, 05:01   Link #21519
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Took me more time than I hoped for but I finally completed all 9 quests, at least finding Fukae has been easy for me. Now, depending about when this event end I might try to get Daitou or to make some high class Onigiri but that might be hard ( I might have overfarmed 1-4 a bit). I did got a few iteresting drop thought, 2 Mutsu, 4 Shoukaku-class,1 Maru-yu and 1 Akashi.
Old 2018-05-27, 15:37   Link #21520
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
NEws from the last day of Zuiun Festival:

- SauryNotSorry farming event end by mid-june
- Next big ship kai ni will be Ise Kai Ni. Come with next update and maintenance.
- Kuroshio Kai Ni for Summer.

Truly The Revenge of the Kagerous.

Images
Lemme tell you about Our Lord and Savior Zuiun
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I see quad cannons AND a flight deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Took me more time than I hoped for but I finally completed all 9 quests, at least finding Fukae has been easy for me. Now, depending about when this event end I might try to get Daitou or to make some high class Onigiri but that might be hard ( I might have overfarmed 1-4 a bit). I did got a few iteresting drop thought, 2 Mutsu, 4 Shoukaku-class,1 Maru-yu and 1 Akashi.
I skipped Su7, and I'm not going for the other 2 flight decks either. I now got three in reserve so no need to waste anymore resources than I already have on this. This includes any attempts on getting Fukae.

Wasted around 60 - 70K fuel and 120 Buckets on this so called 'mini event'. - There goes 2-5 and 4-5 for this month.
Not to mention that MusashiK2 was actually the cheapest choice in terms of which BB to use.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls