AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/stay Night Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 30 22.90%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 33 25.19%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 42 32.06%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 12.21%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 4.58%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.53%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.53%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-05-16, 10:35   Link #201
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far away from reality as possible
Age: 36
I just hope the animation doesn't become as bad as Soul Link I mean, we all know Archer and Gil took most of the budget, so I just pray they can at least keep it at acceptable levels.
__________________
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 11:02   Link #202
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal

*Summons the Loli Grail
Are you going to drink form that

I just want Fate/Stay Night Fummofu type series. I gave up on FSN as a serious epic story after the 3rd ep. But as a Harem/comedy series it has got a lot potiential
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 11:08   Link #203
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far away from reality as possible
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Are you going to drink form that

I just want Fate/Stay Night Fummofu type series. I gave up on FSN as a serious epic story after the 3rd ep. But as a Harem/comedy series it has got a lot potiential
I gave up on it on ep 15. Harem/comedies tend to fail nowadays, no reason for F/SN to fail THAT miserably . It's already exhibiting low quality signs

Nah, I'll just wish for my own private loli paradise
__________________
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:15   Link #204
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
that was cool when gilgamesh unleash his barage of weapons but doesn't he have his own personal sword?
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:20   Link #205
gammaoh
Reality Marble User
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UBW
Age: 32
He does... just wait & see.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:34   Link #206
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Spoiler:
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:35   Link #207
rpgman1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Age: 38
Does Gil have Noble Phantasms? Shirou, Saber, and Rin couldn't tell what did he used. The next episode seems to settle down and judging from the preview there is no fighting involved or is it?
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:38   Link #208
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Are you going to drink form that

I just want Fate/Stay Night Fummofu type series. I gave up on FSN as a serious epic story after the 3rd ep. But as a Harem/comedy series it has got a lot potiential
I actually would have preferred this more as an epic story, using all these famous names for heroes would have allowed for it if it wasn't for all the haremness and blatant fanservice.

I would've enjoyed this series infinitely more if it was more tragic/intense with more subtle fanservice (like with Rider).

HF would've made the best show by far XD
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:47   Link #209
rpgman1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
I actually would have preferred this more as an epic story, using all these famous names for heroes would have allowed for it if it wasn't for all the haremness and blatant fanservice.

I would've enjoyed this series infinitely more if it was more tragic/intense with more subtle fanservice (like with Rider).

HF would've made the best show by far XD
Trying to be another Tenchi series clone? It's been overused too much but the original Fate/Stay Night is a h-game, so it probably will be a harem and fanservice series. Wish it was more like Wordsworth. At least it was a h-game first, then a h-anime with serious storytelling (Hints of comedy but very minor).
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:49   Link #210
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Does Gil have Noble Phantasms? Shirou, Saber, and Rin couldn't tell what did he used. The next episode seems to settle down and judging from the preview there is no fighting involved or is it?
They are ALL Nobel Phantasms.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:53   Link #211
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Trying to be another Tenchi series clone? It's been overused too much but the original Fate/Stay Night is a h-game, so it probably will be a harem and fanservice series. Wish it was more like Wordsworth. At least it was a h-game first, then a h-anime with serious storytelling (Hints of comedy but very minor).
I have nothing to compare it too ... I'm pretty new to the anime scene, the only two I'ld seen before this are Naruto and Bleach, just giving my opinion, if it's already been done it's been done ... just thought it could be epic because it uses so many epic heroes. And I know it's based off of an H-game, and I'm not saying I dislike it, but that it could have been better.

And yes, those are all Nobel Phantasms, but Gil has one that stands out, which we will no doubt get to witness ...
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:22   Link #212
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
This wasn't actually mentioned or visible in th episode, right?
Yes it was.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:27   Link #213
gammaoh
Reality Marble User
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UBW
Age: 32
I don't want to play the wiseass but it's "Noble Phantasm"...

Nobel is used for another kind of distinction...
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:30   Link #214
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far away from reality as possible
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
I don't want to play the wiseass but it's "Noble Phantasm"...

Nobel is used for another kind of distinction...
Unless his ghost empowers the weapons
__________________
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:32   Link #215
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
I don't want to play the wiseass but it's "Noble Phantasm"...

Nobel is used for another kind of distinction...
I noticed that after I typed it, and I'm normally pretty good about correcting my mistakes ... but I got lazy (not to mention I'm in three heated IM discussions at the same time)
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:37   Link #216
Wadjet
Join the Yggdra Union
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 37
Hmm Saber class is way overrated. Archer class is best in fate stay night =P

It's so cute how Gil has a crush on Saber XD He proposes and she say she answered him with a sword, but he still wants her! Don't give up GIl persitence is the key to victory!



Gil: Hmm, your muscles and fighting technique intrigue me. What say you be my woman?
* Saber slashes fiercely at Gil
Gil: I will await your answer in the park.
Wadjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:38   Link #217
gammaoh
Reality Marble User
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UBW
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Unless his ghost empowers the weapons
Lol, with that, my imagination is heating up. How about seeing him as a Servant???

But what would be his class? Smartass?

Quote:
Gil: Hmm, your muscles and fighting technique intrigue me. What say you be my woman?
* Saber slashes fiercely at Gil
Gil: I will await your answer in the park.
Hahaha, nice one... That reminds me of this body builded woman we saw instead of Saber in the bathscene.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:44   Link #218
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
Hahaha, nice one... That reminds me of this body builded woman we saw instead of Saber in the bathscene.
*Cringes*

Lol, I don't know ... I picture Gil's idea of proposal more like forcing the ring onto her finger and then hopping straight to the honeymoon.
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:46   Link #219
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
Lol, with that, my imagination is heating up. How about seeing him as a Servant???

But what would be his class? Smartass?



Hahaha, nice one... That reminds me of this body builded woman we saw instead of Saber in the bathscene.
i didnt see any muscles on saber...i remember he saying that she is muscular but i didnt see any...or am i missing something here? besides the thought of saber having manly muscles scare the heck outa me :S unnatural...
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:58   Link #220
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
i didnt see any muscles on saber...i remember he saying that she is muscular but i didnt see any...or am i missing something here? besides the thought of saber having manly muscles scare the heck outa me :S unnatural...
PLEASE no one post that image
PM it to him or something ... but I can do without visual scarring XD
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.