AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-28, 15:31   Link #861
wingzerosnuggles

Another Japanese blog summary:
http://serotonin1001.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-9.html

Looks to be more of the same. Relena wakes up as Zechs. Blah, blah, blah...
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 15:42   Link #862
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!

Hi i'm new here and i've been reading all about the new GDW novel and I can't wait for an english release, though I wonder if it's gonna be a 2 or maybe more volumes?

Im big fan of most leading female leading cast like Sayla, Lacus, Roux and most definely Relena.
I've heard all sorts of stories that she's been placed in to a frozen Sleep state and like most of everyone eles is asking, why? well I have a pretty good guess If any ones read the Manga Episode Zero and the ending on the Preventer 5 the aftermath of the Eve Wars Relena is hosting her 17th Birthday at her mansion and then suddenly it's raided by terroist who demand money, the right to have arms (weapons but i'm sure you all knew that :3 ) and a portion of the earth shere, and during the ending as Heero is riding inside a dummy mobile suit of Wing Zero The Terrorists panic and say they have hostages and Heero responds by saying "so what? she was my woman! I have nothing else to live for" and pretty much I'm guessing That Relena was (ahem) Shot dead. though her fate remains completly unknown.

Though Heero openly admits Relena (if no one else) was his girl than that is proof enough for me that he does care for Relena.

I'm assuming that she was actually put in to critical death state like coma and doctors resorted to freezing her if they were unable to succesfully heal her and made this choice since she was a nessisary to the earth and colonies as figure head for peace and speculated that it might take decades for a person like her to be fully healed.

As for Zecks he was one the terrorists that invaded the mansion and they called themselves the Epyon-somthing (bad memory) and It's unresolved if he was a working member undercover or if he was in charge of the operation.
It should noted that Zecks is one the most complex characters in the anime as he claims he a soldier for justice or a pacafist who belives in ruling over the course of humanity by forcing immigration to space, in my point of view he's got a lot of issues and has a tendancy to change sides and choices much to the never ending suprise of everyone around him. and if Zecks was an active member of the terrorists then he must have gone under hiding for his crimes, but right now who knows?

There's been a lot of talks about Relena's personallity chanced due to corrut memory data implated upon her just before her awakening, and that part sound a LOT like Mu La Flaga from Gundam Seed who was a great pilot and person but had his memories and personallity changed againts his will to be Neo Roanoke (a Char Clone).
And the idea of relena being like Zechs and wearing a mask, sounds sexy (good girl gone bad !!)

and maybe Heero was unable to adjust a life with out war as mentioned in (ground zero manga) and used a simmilar cold sleep method on himself and waited till the day he would be needed again, though I'd like to think he wanted to do it for relena's sake (like the rest of us) but this is Heero we're talking about he's more myterious than any other Gundam pilot. and now he's given his mission to kill her and simply says "Mission acknowleged, Relena..I'll kill you" and I say to myself "here we go again."

was that a long read?

sorry eveyone but my first post became a novel LOL!!! ;D

and I LOVE Gundam Wing!!!
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 15:55   Link #863
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_Uchiha View Post
It should noted that Zecks is one the most complex characters in the anime as he claims he a soldier for justice or a pacafist who belives in ruling over the course of humanity by forcing immigration to space, in my point of view he's got a lot of issues and has a tendancy to change sides and choices much to the never ending suprise of everyone around him. and if Zecks was an active member of the terrorists then he must have gone under hiding for his crimes, but right now who knows?
Zechs is definitely complicated but you're way off in saying he wanted to "rule over humanity humanity by forcing immigration to space". Like Kitsoru said earlier, he and Treize felt the best way to put an end to war was to take mankind to the brink of complete destruction. He never truly believed in the drivel he spouted when he was leader of the White Fang.

Also, I don't think he ever changed sides. After getting revenge on the man that led in the destruction of the Sanc Kingdom, he was left without a purpose somewhat and tried to finish his duel with Heero which put him at odds with OZ.

Upon escaping his "execution", he basically had no allegiances and advocated peace amongst the colonies whiles fighting OZ/Romefeller in space.

After the Sanc Kingdom was destroyed again, he was again left without a purpose and decided to use the White Fang in a way to end all wars.

So, again, he never switched sides the way people seem to believe.
Old 2010-11-28, 17:02   Link #864
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!

well I guess, btw did Zecks make the Talgeise 3 from the Epyon? cause it had the heat whip.
and now that I think about who's been the vice forign minister in Relena's absence? ohhh so many questions and i hope to god that FT has at least half the answers.
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 17:29   Link #865
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
well I guess, btw did Zecks make the Talgeise 3 from the Epyon? cause it had the heat whip.
and now that I think about who's been the vice forign minister in Relena's absence? ohhh so many questions and i hope to god that FT has at least half the answers.
Trieze built the Tallgeese III around the same time as the Tallgeese II, but it wasn't ready for the final battle against White Fang, and was found by the Preventers after the war.
Old 2010-11-28, 20:05   Link #866
Elo the Blue

Quote:
No idea but it really isn't important.
Old 2010-11-28, 20:40   Link #867
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Good to know You can never be too sure if someone's joking or really upset on forums, given that written speech has the drawback of not carrying intonation, so better play it safe Also props to you, that's what I call a fan's devotion.
Agreed. I like how this thread is pretty cruise-y. Wouldn't want to be the one to ruin the mood. Cheers, mate.

Bloody hell. Why is Sumisawa making everybody related to each other and everything. The Pagan-being-Heero's-grandpa joke isn't far from happening now. And then what, Heero and Relena are freaking cousins?! - Man I can't believe I just said something I wouldn't be able to swallow myself.

That would be bloody awkward though. But... who knows, Sumisawa has a thing for incest. Then again, it seems to me like he thinks he's gonna do ALL the shippers a favour if he just sunk them all. 5xS, 1x2 and 3x4. I see no reason why he wouldn't do the same to 1xR. Man I'm annoyed.

Quote:
well I have a pretty good guess If any ones read the Manga Episode Zero and the ending on the Preventer 5 the aftermath of the Eve Wars Relena is hosting her 17th Birthday at her mansion and then suddenly it's raided by terroist who demand money, the right to have arms (weapons but i'm sure you all knew that :3 ) and a portion of the earth shere, and during the ending as Heero is riding inside a dummy mobile suit of Wing Zero The Terrorists panic and say they have hostages and Heero responds by saying "so what? she was my woman! I have nothing else to live for" and pretty much I'm guessing That Relena was (ahem) Shot dead. though her fate remains completly unknown.
WHOA MATE! That was too much for me. Hold up, I didn’t know about this. I have read the summary of Preventer 5 but I don’t remember reading Relena getting shot dead. Where can I read the actual manga? I can’t find it anywhere.

Nice speculation but... I hope that’s not the case. T___T
Relena died...? And now lives again... and is bad. Wow ZOMBIE OMG. No deal man!

And wait, Heero claimed she was his woman? Bloody bastard. She IS my woman too and this wouldn’t have happened if you stayed by her side you bloody idiot. And now what, your mission is to kill her. Fark me. -> Ok guys, sorry. Please don’t hate me. I know how much you guys love the guy. I’m a supporter too but... I’m just a bit upset right now. T____T
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 20:58   Link #868
Mistalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
lol Sumisawa loaded the torpedoes and Snuggles readied the atomic bomb. You really want the 3x4 fanbase annihilated, don't you? (just kidding)
It really does seem like Sumisawa is obsessed with giving everyone in the series a MAJOR case of the not-gays. 1x2 has been essentially blown to bits (Unless Duo wants to go join NAMBLA...I can see the fan art already.. )

It really wouldn't surprise me at this point if they turned out to be related or Quatre is married etc.
Mistalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 21:01   Link #869
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
WHOA MATE! That was too much for me. Hold up, I didn’t know about this. I have read the summary of Preventer 5 but I don’t remember reading Relena getting shot dead. Where can I read the actual manga? I can’t find it anywhere.

Nice speculation but... I hope that’s not the case. T___T
Relena died...? And now lives again... and is bad. Wow ZOMBIE OMG. No deal man!
It ...didn't happen. I have no idea what they're talking about. Relena was shown to be just fine- in fact, Zechs was shown as being undercover with that organization- she meets eyes with him, an obvious indication that she knows things will be under control.

tl;dr: Preventer 5 was a small epilogue story that Sumisawa wrote for the end of Episode Zero. In the story, a terrorist organization holds Relena's birthday party hostage in demand for yadda yadda arms (it doesn't matter), so Preventer asks the Wingboys for help. Quatre comes up with a plan, they break to do it, and it ends there, leaving the outcome up to us but suggesting a successful outcome as the plan is explained.

(Yes, Heero does bluff them by saying that if they kill her he has no reason to live anymore- of course, it was that, a bluff, so take that as you like).

I believe I have it scanned, I'll doublecheck and PM you the download if you'd like.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 21:07   Link #870
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

IIRC, the author of Preventer 5 didn't depict the ending because we all knew that the plan would work, Relena would be saved, and Heero would walk off before the girl could thank him and such.
Old 2010-11-28, 21:11   Link #871
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
It ...didn't happen. I have no idea what they're talking about. Relena was shown to be just fine- in fact, Zechs was shown as being undercover with that organization- she meets eyes with him, an obvious indication that she knows things will be under control.

tl;dr: Preventer 5 was a small epilogue story that Sumisawa wrote for the end of Episode Zero. In the story, a terrorist organization holds Relena's birthday party hostage in demand for yadda yadda arms (it doesn't matter), so Preventer asks the Wingboys for help. Quatre comes up with a plan, they break to do it, and it ends there, leaving the outcome up to us but suggesting a successful outcome as the plan is explained.

(Yes, Heero does bluff them by saying that if they kill her he has no reason to live anymore- of course, it was that, a bluff, so take that as you like).

I believe I have it scanned, I'll doublecheck and PM you the download if you'd like.
Oh that's brilliant. Thanks mate. That would be very much appreciated.
Old 2010-11-28, 21:22   Link #872
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
IIRC, the author of Preventer 5 didn't depict the ending because we all knew that the plan would work, Relena would be saved, and Heero would walk off before the girl could thank him and such.
HAHA Exactly. Funny thing is, Sumisawa himself wrote it..
Quote:
Oh that's brilliant. Thanks mate. That would be very much appreciated.
PM'd
Old 2010-11-28, 21:33   Link #873
Mistalya

Quote:

*puppy dog eyes*

Old 2010-11-28, 21:45   Link #874
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistalya View Post
*puppy dog eyes*

XD PM sent.

Anyone else...? ^^; I also have Relena's impossible-to-find-online chapter scanned... (blame the legendary 'Relena censoring' for that one) as well as Operation Meteor...

(And I have the pilots' chapters but those are online anyway so you can get them yourself :P)
Old 2010-11-28, 21:47   Link #875
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
HAHA Exactly. Funny thing is, Sumisawa himself wrote it..

PM'd
Got it. Thanks. I dunno how many times I've thanked you. But I hope you're not getting sick of me doing it. lol
Old 2010-11-28, 21:49   Link #876
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
XD PM sent.

Anyone else...? ^^; I also have Relena's impossible-to-find-online chapter scanned... (blame the legendary 'Relena censoring' for that one) as well as Operation Meteor...

(And I have the pilots' chapters but those are online anyway so you can get them yourself :P)
Did you just say... Relena?
Heck yeah you did. Have you sent me that one? If you haven't, yeah I'd like one too please.

Bloody insecure fangirls censoring her off. I get really ticked when I think about it.
Old 2010-11-28, 22:41   Link #877
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Bloody insecure fangirls censoring her off. I get really ticked when I think about it.
I just find it pathetic. She's a character in an anime for Christ's sake. Some "fans" really do hate her like she committed murder in the real world. And when you put aside the shipper glasses and analyze her, she's really one of the best characters in the show in terms of development(something I've heard many GW detractor say the characters are devoid of).

Kitsoru, would you please be able to PM me Preventer 5 and Relena's chapter? Thanks a lot.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:11   Link #878
Mistalya

Quote:
XD PM sent.

TO BEE CONTINUUUED NUUUUUUU!!!!

*noms desk from sadness*

You know!!! This just occurred to me. If they really wanted to do more with the AC line then why don't they just animate the current novels and manga? >.>

Last edited by Mistalya; 2010-11-28 at 23:17. Reason: Afterthought
Old 2010-11-28, 23:31   Link #879
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistalya View Post
If they really wanted to do more with the AC line then why don't they just animate the current novels and manga? >.>
I really would like to see Episode Zero get an OVA, if nothing else... agreed :c

PM's sent.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:38   Link #880
Mistalya

Quote:
I really would like to see Episode Zero get an OVA, if nothing else... agreed :c

PM's sent.

BLIND TARGET!!!

*KISSYFACE*

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing