AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-30, 23:15   Link #1481
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Just gotten time to get to the latest chapter today but...

Ouch, that was pretty tearjerking for everyone. Accelerator, even. There's no way I can read this today when I'm also stressed! D:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-12-01, 03:28   Link #1482
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch37:
Old 2010-12-01, 03:56   Link #1483
tsunade666

Touma is really good at nailing down opponents turmoil emotions.
Old 2010-12-01, 04:50   Link #1484
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I think the narration there was done really well. It makes makes you think Accelerator is pitiful, but won't make you feel sorry for him. It makes you think what Touma said to Accelerator is horrible, but the same time makes you feel he deserves it.
Old 2010-12-01, 06:26   Link #1485
tsunade666

Touma hits where it hurts. Accelerator looks the same as before but still had alms on killing but when the scientist nailed it down to him as they are just dolls. It just got to him. Even if his hesitating on killing them at first. And it looks like he didn't even attack at all because the imouto isn't severe wounded with broken leg or something fatal.

The eye of the sister when they say that by clearing up the 20000 clones the project would be finished. Is different from emotionless dolls.
Old 2010-12-01, 10:57   Link #1486
faiz blaster

I am the only one who was actually rather moved by seeing Mikoto's reaction to witnessing Touma lying on a pool of blood and how he tried to stop the girl from interfering even in that state? Seriously, THAT is what they should have done in the anime!!
Old 2010-12-01, 11:55   Link #1487
tsunade666

I was much more moved on how epic the plasma storm is and the punching bag accelerator's past.
Old 2010-12-01, 13:13   Link #1488
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
I am the only one who was actually rather moved by seeing Mikoto's reaction to witnessing Touma lying on a pool of blood and how he tried to stop the girl from interfering even in that state? Seriously, THAT is what they should have done in the anime!!
There wasn't blood in the anime, thats the difference.

There is no more interest from me in that part, what catchs the interest is Accelerator because is showing more in detail how is the experiment and why he got pissed at Touma's preaching.

Accelerator: (...People looked those clones as dolls and the clones themselves agreed with them.)
Touma: They put effort to live their life!!!
Accelerator: =_______________________=
Old 2010-12-01, 15:18   Link #1489
faiz blaster

No, no, no. In the anime we don't get nearly half as much the feeling that Touma is that half-dead.
Old 2010-12-01, 15:39   Link #1490
Miraluka
Banned

Thats weird because the previous arc he got his arm chopped down by Izzard, maybe the studio got scared of being censored amonested in the Tv and thus censored the blood?
Old 2010-12-01, 16:01   Link #1491
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Thats weird because the previous arc he got his arm chopped down by Izzard, maybe the studio got scared of being censored amonested in the Tv and thus censored the blood?
I think since misaka was there we had more of the feeling
Old 2010-12-01, 17:15   Link #1492
pikachuwei

i think touma wasnt as hurt in anime because accel didnt do that shoryuuken with the wind
Old 2010-12-01, 18:09   Link #1493
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

not that i dislike it but il prefer the anime part of touma getting hitted with plasma, this one was a little exaggerated , also thats much blood, but really loved how we no see thats theres a deeper reason of accels snap.
Old 2010-12-01, 18:39   Link #1494
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I think since misaka was there we had more of the feeling
The one with the cat? yeah , poor clones, I don't think I can forget Inu, Shrodinger and Ieyasu.
Old 2010-12-01, 19:35   Link #1495
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

This Railgun chapter was actually one I was looking forward to the most. I'm glad we get to see a bit of Accel's past and it supports my theory that Accel wasn't entirely willing to go through with the experment at the start.

The thing that annoys me the most about Touma's preaching is that he goes on and on about justice and whatnot when he doesn't even understand the whole situation, like when Stiyl appeared in the beginning of Index.

Also, the facial expression of Accel when he looked back at Mikoto seemed more like sadness to me rather than "hungry for power."
Old 2010-12-01, 20:08   Link #1496
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well even in the anime the sisters arc have hints about accels, and is later clear he never wanted to figth them he just went along 1. they werent opposing 2. he has the image that the sisters were a whole, so technically she wasnt killing anyone, till touma and mikoto came and told him otherwise.
Old 2010-12-01, 21:32   Link #1497
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Also, the facial expression of Accel when he looked back at Mikoto seemed more like sadness to me rather than "hungry for power."
For me it was a melancholic face.

BTW, they forgot the omake page:
Old 2010-12-01, 21:51   Link #1498
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Does there ALWAYS have to be some sort of BL joke in the extra for this arc? One was present in the anime's Index-tan, too...
Old 2010-12-01, 21:55   Link #1499
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I second what Touma said...

"Do not want. AT ALL." ("ZENBU IYA DESU!")

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-12-01, 22:26   Link #1500
outerelf

Daww, but I like BL *shot*
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen