Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-02, 02:55   Link #7361
BIG_BOI_JARRED
Aloha Family*

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
to let everyone know theres another new doujin out for R+V fans its also in full color thought the artist is the greatest
share some of the love vato.
Old 2009-02-02, 03:36   Link #7362
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_BOI_JARRED View Post
share some of the love vato.
no kidding
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 05:42   Link #7363
Generic Stalker
Yet another Mizore lover!

Or at least a name.

Wait, I think I found it. Is it called Roza Mikkusu?
Generic Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 06:13   Link #7364
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
wow did they actually make Mizore say dude? ............ that is kinda fucked up.

But Hollywood does not fail... if you love japanese so much, then move over there and stop speaking japanese and start typing in japanese.

((I was banned for 3 days cuz of Sig being too big..... even tho I had it for like, half a year...))
I am sorry hollywood fails Xmen 1-3 is a joke,Blade was horrable,Fantastic 4 sucked, spider man 3 sucked...Doom sucked... you just do not remake up sht as you go to make something cool look cooler..... generally such conversions fail.....badly.....
Street fighter anyone?
How about DOA?

Theres always the new Dragonball flick to rekindle your hope and awe in hollywood....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 06:41   Link #7365
Generic Stalker

My mouse pads finally came today!
Old 2009-02-02, 06:51   Link #7366
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Stalker View Post
My mouse pads finally came today!
Congratulations on your 3D mousepads! Lucky you.
Old 2009-02-02, 07:53   Link #7367
Generic Stalker

I hope GONZO release full scans of the artwork used for them.
Old 2009-02-02, 08:09   Link #7368
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Stalker View Post
I hope GONZO release full scans of the artwork used for them.
They're probably all half body images, like bust...err...nvm

If they're gonna release bust figures better be like cd covers.

Old 2009-02-02, 08:13   Link #7369
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
I am sorry hollywood fails Xmen 1-3 is a joke,Blade was horrable,Fantastic 4 sucked, spider man 3 sucked...Doom sucked... you just do not remake up sht as you go to make something cool look cooler..... generally such conversions fail.....badly.....
Street fighter anyone?
How about DOA?

Theres always the new Dragonball flick to rekindle your hope and awe in hollywood....
I likes how you only mentioned bad movies, what about I am Legend, the other Spidermans, The Forbidden kingdom, Transformers, Taken, The Mist. and other movies

I agree most Anime/game conversions fail, but hollywood made many good movies, Don't just judge someone on all the bad things they did. you gotta count the good things too.

the Only reason why Doom sucked was because they changed the plot because of Religious people bitching. atleast they had the BFG in it and the FPS part =\ Also, I don't see Japan making RL movies of their Animes (That Don't suck)
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 08:17   Link #7370
Generic Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
They're probably all half body images, like bust...err...nvm
They should at least get rid of that annoying banner that covers their busts.

Thank goodness they didn't put it on the pads themselves.
Old 2009-02-02, 11:27   Link #7371
Miraploy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Just finished the anime, and if it weren't for the manga, I'd feel like killing myself, it was so horrible... especially the last two episodes and what Tsukune did to Inner (then again, I'm more of an Inner fan!boy than an Outer... especially when she's all but throwing herself at him)
Episode 12 and 13 also got me really roiled up. The question is whether or not the anime writers did this knowingly, IE, whether they recognized how horrible Tsukune's actions were and was consciously making commentary on the status of women, low self-esteem, and etc issues, or were they seriously playing it straight.

I mean, the former would be good, but I thought about this for a while and I failed to detect any message. The latter would just have the writers be dumb dick pigs.
Miraploy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 12:13   Link #7372
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraploy View Post
Episode 12 and 13 also got me really roiled up. The question is whether or not the anime writers did this knowingly, IE, whether they recognized how horrible Tsukune's actions were and was consciously making commentary on the status of women, low self-esteem, and etc issues, or were they seriously playing it straight.

I mean, the former would be good, but I thought about this for a while and I failed to detect any message. The latter would just have the writers be dumb dick pigs.
indeed, the girls were a lot more whorish in the anime. another reason I didnt like it. TOO MUCH Eechi if you ask me.
Old 2009-02-02, 12:14   Link #7373
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Law of Japanese anime/manga/games (at least in some cases): when a guy has a choice between a cute babe and a sexy babe, and loses the former, he will spend forever moping around about the cute one's loss depite have the sexy babe right next to him.. Perfect example of this is Cloud from FFVII... he has Tifa, but no, he can't forgive himself for Aeris...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 13:07   Link #7374
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Law of Japanese anime/manga/games (at least in some cases): when a guy has a choice between a cute babe and a sexy babe, and loses the former, he will spend forever moping around about the cute one's loss depite have the sexy babe right next to him.. Perfect example of this is Cloud from FFVII... he has Tifa, but no, he can't forgive himself for Aeris...
Even tho, EVEN THO he knows Zack is Aeris's BF... i hate how he ignores Tifa... dumb ass. and Tifa is both cuter and sexier than Aeris.... Aeris is just the typical "Im a sissy girl who is too kind i get killed for it" that the main character goes after........ fuckin stupid.
Old 2009-02-02, 13:32   Link #7375
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Even tho, EVEN THO he knows Zack is Aeris's BF... i hate how he ignores Tifa... dumb ass. and Tifa is both cuter and sexier than Aeris.... Aeris is just the typical "Im a sissy girl who is too kind i get killed for it" that the main character goes after........ fuckin stupid.
Anime Tsukune is like that. Which why I hate the character development though he turned vamp. :/

O.T.

One good thing about Cloud, after AC he finally opens up to Tifa. Forget Aries and her death, forgive yourself, what's done is done. Look forward to the future. Well as said from an Interview from Tetsuya Nonomura, Cloud was said to be a WEAK hero since he is afraid of losing something, he can't sacrifice others. Jeezz gimme a break...Stop the EMO bit and kick some ass! lmao
Old 2009-02-02, 17:07   Link #7376
Sinkitsune
Banned

(This is Kyero for those who don't know)

I got a strange feeling Tsukune is gonna die at the end of the anime >_> or Leave ALL the girls thinking it would be best for them
Old 2009-02-02, 17:35   Link #7377
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
indeed, the girls were a lot more whorish in the anime. another reason I didnt like it. TOO MUCH Eechi if you ask me.
yay, another person who agrees with me regarding the anime. good to see you havent fully converted to the ecchi side.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:59   Link #7378
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune can't die! He'll combo all those villains with ease like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd69PwRueDw&NR=1

Edit:

Also Mizore in the D.S. version has a more original look in fighting scribbling game.
Old 2009-02-02, 20:00   Link #7379
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
I'm pretty sure we didn't know that Zack and Aeris were an item until AC... hell, I still am semi-confused about the whole thing with Zack in VII...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Anime Tsukune is like that. Which why I hate the character development though he turned vamp. :/

O.T.

One good thing about Cloud, after AC he finally opens up to Tifa. Forget Aries and her death, forgive yourself, what's done is done. Look forward to the future. Well as said from an Interview from Tetsuya Nonomura, Cloud was said to be a WEAK hero since he is afraid of losing something, he can't sacrifice others. Jeezz gimme a break...Stop the EMO bit and kick some ass! lmao
... in terms of emotions, yes, he's a weak character. But phyiscal strength... he's where the thing of "the taller your hair, the closer you are to God" came from. AC shows how strong he is, but now we're going more OT

back on topic:

Yes, I was also hoping Tsukune would be killed in the anime... in the manga though, he's too GAR to be killed, and we don't need to develop other characters to be more GAR than him (in this series, at least)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 21:40   Link #7380
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Back on topic!

MOAR MIZORE Mugen! Found the guy that did the edit.

http://www.2diyer.com/viewthread.php...le&tid=3363###

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire