AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-05, 05:12   Link #21
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Not easy, I finded it for a chance, however, for the hypnos effect...Shirley body expel the bullet and the injury "closed", however she was in the hospital after, doujinshi text are japanese, but I think the geass saved the life of shirley, but she need treatments, it's obvious.

After is a "to be continue".

Try to write "code geass doujinshi" on google, I finded some example page, but in place like this:
http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=...s+doujin+queen

Maybe you can find it.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 10:50   Link #22
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I think if Shirley had survived she could have played a crucial role in swaying Suzaku to Lelouch's side. As well as helping Lelouch keep his humanity. And... okay, maybe I'm going too far on this, but I'd say she might have been able to be some sort of help in rescuing Kallen. Maybe? Somehow? Providing a distraction or something?

And that doujin looks interesting. Hm.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:31   Link #23
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Heh... can't believe I'm touching the CG subforum again. But yes, I'm interested in this doujinshi too

You know, I think in the end Shirley's death was created as a plot device for Lelouch to fully go down the "demon" route, something he pretty much needed to do in order to accomplish his final goals... shame it had to be shirley, though (I would've much preferred Nunnally, if anyone )

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:33   Link #24
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Heh... can't believe I'm touching the CG subforum again. But yes, I'm interested in this doujinshi too

You know, I think in the end Shirley's death was created as a plot device for Lelouch to fully go down the "demon" route, something he pretty much needed to do in order to accomplish his final goals... shame it had to be shirley, though (I would've much preferred Nunnally, if anyone )
Technically it was Nunnally, along with the Black Knights betraying him. Shirley was sort of a smaller reflection of that in his massacre of the cult, showing us what is to come as it were.
Old 2009-05-05, 11:39   Link #25
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Oh well... at least as I keep saying, the two are now both in the Afterlife, hopefully together (and I have another comment here, but the mods wouldn't like it very much...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:59   Link #26
Fishfood1

how nice that there's a thread now for discussing about shirley

she needs more love

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:01   Link #27
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Actually, after it hit, her bleeding increased. Meaning her heart rate increased, so likely it was her body responding to the command.
Hmm, that's very valid point, and I had never thought of that before. Well then, I supppose we can assume, in all likelihood, that Lelouch can Geass somebody after they've been de-geassed. Shame he never got to do so effectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
how nice that there's a thread now for discussing about shirley

she needs more love
Agreed
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:37   Link #28
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

He success to geass Shirley thanks to Jeremiah, she was..."resetted", then able to be "geassed" again.
Lelouch couldn't to know it, then....he tried it for desperation.
However, in my opinion, like the geass influence on suzaku gived him inhuman powers...that doujin with Shirley body react expelling the bullet and "close" the hole seems...sci-fi but at the same time, enough possible.
Old 2009-05-05, 14:10   Link #29
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
He success to geass Shirley thanks to Jeremiah, she was..."resetted", then able to be "geassed" again.
Lelouch couldn't to know it, then....he tried it for desperation.
However, in my opinion, like the geass influence on suzaku gived him inhuman powers...that doujin with Shirley body react expelling the bullet and "close" the hole seems...sci-fi but at the same time, enough possible.
Well, I think at that point it was too late to save Shirley, at least without immediate medical attention. The cause of death was loss of blood and organ failure, so it wasn't really about expelling the bullet, that really wouldn't have done anything at that point. I guess the only thing that could have saved her would be a blood transfusion and......well, I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But yeah, Geass or not, I don't think there's anything her conscious mind or her body by itself could have done to save her.
Old 2009-05-05, 14:33   Link #30
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Shirley body reaction in the doujin closed the bleeding too, but looking the difference:

In the anime she was injured in a very strange place for a suicide, under the sternum, a place without organ presence, she had to have the "luck" to hit the thoracic aorta for to die and in that case her death was....very fast, 1-2 minutes, then Lelouch couldn't have the time to find her alive and speak with her.
IF the thoracic aorta wasn't damaged, that wasn't a mortal wound,

In the doujin she was injured in the belly, maybe liver, a very common way to make suicide with a gun if you have fear and no experience about human anathomy, with the liver damaged, you can live max 10-12 minutes, then all the realistic time for that kind of event with Shirley die in front to Lelouch after a short dialogue.

I know, that doujin maybe is exaggerated, or maybe not thanks the lack of info in the original anime the mangaka can invent a lot of things.

However, the "suicide way" used by Rolo in the comic was more believable in comparison with the original, because more common for a feared young girl to try to kill herself in that way.
Old 2009-05-05, 14:41   Link #31
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Wait... so we get a Shirley topic, but not a Prince Schneizel topic even though Schneizel was more important to the plot and more interesting overall? I call foul on that one!

Anyway, the moment Shirley was shot, there was no saving her unless paramedics were right there at the time of the shooting itself. So I have to agree with NobodyMan9 who pretty much sums it up perfectly...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 14:56   Link #32
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Shirley body reaction in the doujin closed the bleeding too, but looking the difference:

In the anime she was injured in a very strange place for a suicide, under the sternum, a place without organ presence, she had to have the "luck" to hit the thoracic aorta for to die and in that case her death was....very fast, 1-2 minutes, then Lelouch couldn't have the time to find her alive and speak with her.
IF the thoracic aorta wasn't damaged, that wasn't a mortal wound,

In the doujin she was injured in the belly, maybe liver, a very common way to make suicide with a gun if you have fear and no experience about human anathomy, with the liver damaged, you can live max 10-12 minutes, then all the realistic time for that kind of event with Shirley die in front to Lelouch after a short dialogue.

I know, that doujin maybe is exaggerated, or maybe not thanks the lack of info in the original anime the mangaka can invent a lot of things.

However, the "suicide way" used by Rolo in the comic was more believable in comparison with the original, because more common for a feared young girl to try to kill herself in that way.
LOL, well it all sounds very complicated Of course while reading a work of fiction you have to sometimes have a suspension of disbelief, since things don't always have to be 100% accurate. So, all the same, I'd love to see this doujin if anyone can ever find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Wait... so we get a Shirley topic, but not a Prince Schneizel topic even though Schneizel was more important to the plot and more interesting overall? I call foul on that one!
Hey, if you want a Schneizel thread just ask for one. Do what I did and go to the Request Thread.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:17   Link #33
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Well, Rolo IS a professional Assasin pretty much with probably years of training... so... I guess it is possible for him to hit that area. Even if it is a weird place for a suicide (maybe the invesstigators were just too lazy to want to do an investigation into it. XD)
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 15:21   Link #34
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well, Rolo IS a professional Assasin pretty much with probably years of training... so... I guess it is possible for him to hit that area. Even if it is a weird place for a suicide (maybe the invesstigators were just too lazy to want to do an investigation into it. XD)
Actually, I always wondered why they never found Rolo's fingerprints on the gun.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:27   Link #35
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Actually, I always wondered why they never found Rolo's fingerprints on the gun.
I repeat what Orga said: professional assassin. Common sense would dictate that he's either had his fingerprints removed or has gloves of some sort to deal with the problem.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:32   Link #36
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
It's simple, he stopped the "time" and just "guided" shirley hand for to make all the operation, and in very hard to leave a fingerprint on the human skin.

Yes, Rolo is a professionist to kill people but totally ignorant about the rest, in fact if he wanted to create the "perfect suicide" he had to aim a different body part (belly, heart etc..), the same wound zone was too much suspect for a suicide, it's obvious japanese writers never watch CSI, and the anime plot was decided about the suicide without a police investigation.
But all the scene was 100% suspect for a suicide, they could to put a 2-sec scene where Suzaku like Kor authority says "I'll take care of the investigation" and start his personal crusade against lelouch, then the suicide pretext was "closed" and no investigation by police.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:35   Link #37
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I repeat what Orga said: professional assassin. Common sense would dictate that he's either had his fingerprints removed or has gloves of some sort to deal with the problem.
Good point. Still, every criminal leaves a trail, no matter how good they are. *sigh* where's Matlock when you need him?

But seriously, I get the point. I understand.

EDIT: Well, I guess we don't really know exactly how he did it. But the point is he was a professional assassin and he did it in a way that would not lead anyone to believe it was a murder.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:43   Link #38
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Oh, they had the proofs, thanks the lack of ability by japanese writers and screenwriter, Shirley blood mucked up Lelouch shoes, then footprints, etc..then the presence of other people was a confirm.
The blood can to give a lot of info if a detective investigate it.
Lelouch and Rolo escaped without the time to clean or move evidences, then....shirley made suicide thanks the universal motivation "because yes!"
Otherwise....
Old 2009-05-05, 16:01   Link #39
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Oh, they had the proofs, thanks the lack of ability by japanese writers and screenwriter, Shirley blood mucked up Lelouch shoes, then footprints, etc..then the presence of other people was a confirm.
The blood can to give a lot of info if a detective investigate it.
Lelouch and Rolo escaped without the time to clean or move evidences, then....shirley made suicide thanks the universal motivation "because yes!"
Otherwise....
That also is a good point. Just another one of the inconsistencies, plot holes, and weird story developments in R2.

Hmm, then again, I don't know. Lelouch could have had time to clean the blood off the floor and his shoes. We don't see exactlly what happened right after their little exchange in Turn 14. Even so, any crime leaves a trail, but as you said this isn't CSI.
Old 2009-05-05, 16:59   Link #40
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Shirley's death was pretty sad and I didn't want her to die. Please, don't kill me for saying that but....I think she was the only one who loved Lelouch in a pure and simple way and not because she expected something from him, like Kallen or C.C.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote