AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-08, 00:05   Link #4241
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Something yowza-big's gonna hafta happen for a successful reconciliation!
I just don't think Suzaku is as relentless with his feelings as he thinks he is. Again, look at the last episode. He had to REMIND himself he wasn't supposed to like Lelouch. Add that with Shirley's speech to him, and how can you NOT see that they are going to set something up for a reconciliation eventually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun
If they make up, this turns out to be a fag show. So they ain't gonna give us what the majority wants? Suzaku dieing, preferably a painfull one. They can cutdown on the fanservice for all that I care but they can't keep Suzaku alive. I've been looking forward to this for more then a year :/.
....Sorry, I don't think you speak for the majority of fans. Or for that matter most countries outside of Japan since we don't really have any say in the viewings in JAPAN where they are airing. Suzaku is very popular in Japan, which right now, is all that matters.

I love the silly irrational hate of the Suzaku-haters.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:06   Link #4242
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
If they make up, this turns out to be a fag show. So they ain't gonna give us what the majority wants? Suzaku dieing, preferably a painfull one. They can cutdown on the fanservice for all that I care but they can't keep Suzaku alive. I've been looking forward to this for more then a year :/.
I will have to politely disagree with you actually. The Lelouch/Suzaku relationship is the backbone of Code Geass.

That's the bottom line.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:08   Link #4243
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
i don't want suzaku to die but i want lelouch to die
Old 2008-07-08, 00:10   Link #4244
zalem

Alas, I truly believe Suzaku will be alive at the end of all this. Lelouch has a better shot at dying imho.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:12   Link #4245
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Add that with Shirley's speech to him, and how can you NOT see that they are going to set something up for a reconciliation eventually?
What's this sensation about things having to 'add up' all the time?! This is Code Geass, which is known for being unique, and not tired-old-dog-with-no-new-tricks cliched storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
i don't want suzaku to die but i want lelouch to die
Grow up first (sorry, but that's my initial reaction really). That's an emotional outburst. How would you desire for him to die? What chain of events would make this possible?
Old 2008-07-08, 00:16   Link #4246
seiji_kun

I woudln't call my hate irrational. Well I do agree that I don't know if I speak of the majority of the fans tho I do know enough Suzaku haters. Didn't know he was popular in Japan, but heck I'll never understand Japanese people after the cancelling of Mx0.

And the backbone of the series, if it ends this season then who needs the backbone still and I know Lelouch has his haters to. However them reconsiling would just be faggy in every way imo. It would make all that hate of the first season and start of the second season just look ridicilous.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:16   Link #4247
Orga777

Quote:
What's this sensation about things having to 'add up' all the time?! This is Code Geass, which is known for being unique, and not tired-old-dog-with-no-new-tricks cliched storyline.
Everything eventually adds up in the end of things no matter how unique or surprising the subject matter is. Especially in fiction.

Quote:
Grow up first (sorry, but that's my initial reaction really). That's an emotional outburst. How would you desire for him to die? What chain of events would make this possible?
Yeah really. Unless Lelouch/Suzaku sacrifices his/their life to stop some horrible catastrophe I honestly don't see EITHER of them dieing at the end of things.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:21   Link #4248
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:

emotional outburst? * sigh is it wrong for me to be against the main character
Old 2008-07-08, 00:24   Link #4249
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
You could at least explain why you so desire the main character's death, especially when you desire it to be mutually exclusive from that of another major character's.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:24   Link #4250
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Its called flaming
Old 2008-07-08, 00:25   Link #4251
seiji_kun

Quote:
Nah it isn't, ask Light. But I do find it strange with your signature containing Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:26   Link #4252
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I don't think Suzaku will die. Besides, it's still another darn 12 weeks before we see the last of R2.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:27   Link #4253
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
You could at least explain why you so desire the main character's death, especially when you desire it to be mutually exclusive from that of another major character's.
for causing shirley so much pain
Old 2008-07-08, 00:28   Link #4254
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Bitter irony: The lady's now his guardian angel.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:28   Link #4255
zalem

That's funny cause Shirley certainly wouldn't want him dead.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:31   Link #4256
Orga777

Quote:
for causing shirley so much pain
That is such a lame reason. There are other reason you can bring up to hate him, but you bring up THAT? Seriously?

To be fair, there are silly irrational Lelouch-Haters too.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:32   Link #4257
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

But, in turn 15, if the person who turns up at Lulu's moment of danger is Shirley, I know I'll faint.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:36   Link #4258
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
But, in turn 15, if the person who turns up at Lulu's moment of danger is Shirley, I know I'll faint.
Hard to say. Could be Shirley. Could be Marianne. Could be one of the currently living characters (no indications are that the individual has to be dead, although the probability is high), could even be *gasp* Euphie.

Seriously, I'd like to see Euphie at least once more in any of the remaining Turns...
Old 2008-07-08, 00:40   Link #4259
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

For the dead characters to return, I think a Mind Screw scenario will follow. Again, back to the mystery about the Gods. If, in the event that they are not harmless... *gasp* that will mean that V.V. and Charles are the GOOD guys!
Old 2008-07-08, 00:42   Link #4260
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
For the dead characters to return, I think a Mind Screw scenario will follow. Again, back to the mystery about the Gods. If, in the event that they are not harmless... *gasp* that will mean that V.V. and Charles are the GOOD guys!
I still think that is a very possible out come. I thought back to that a while ago actually. It would definitely mind screw Lelouch that is for sure.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories