Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-22, 05:38   Link #101
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
When was Sasuke chasing after Itachi? i thought the reason he left Konoha was to get stronger...plus the only other time Sasuke saw Itachi he was trying to protect Naruto.

And sending a group of Genin to stop Sasuke from going to see OROCHIMARU makes perfect sense.
whats with him being naked walking right upto sasuke from behind

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-22 at 08:55.
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 05:39   Link #102
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
whats with him being naked walking right upto sasuke from behind
Dude when you see the whole chapter you'll see weirder things than that trust me.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 05:40   Link #103
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I like the Yaoi-ness of this chapter \(^ ^)/
One more step and Sasuke and Naruto will officially be a couple *makes a little dance*

Edit: Ooooh... it's already released ^^
I'm going to enjoy this one XD
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 05:57   Link #104
sx3
0 Gundam

i just read the full chapter and the translation provided so i guess the original spoiler of mizugestu taking zabuzas sword is true, i guess hes the new 7 swords man. im wondering who that new girl is and who are these people sasuke and him speak of. lol it was funny to see sakura pull one of those faces when she saw sai and sasuke thingie iono this chapter really was like yeah. kinda odd with all the fan service. i wonder, is kishi preparing sasuke for a war since sasukes picking up this crew of people, maybe mizugetsu will take on kisame and the other 2 people will take on some other people from akatsuki while sasuke goes for itachi
Old 2007-03-22, 06:00   Link #105
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I almost fainted when I saw Sasuke & Sai O.o
I never thought Kishimoto would actually do it :3

Stupid Thursday release
I would have been delighted to draw an illustration for this one ^^'
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 06:01   Link #106
sx3
0 Gundam

you know what i realized is even creepier.. zabuza has another kid that like worships him and stuff.. whats with him and these little boys
Old 2007-03-22, 06:30   Link #107
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

lol, lack of fatherly love i suppose.

looks like oro is having some competition over the boys. but too bad the only good looking ones that zabuza had was haku, as oppose to oro's pretty boy sasuke. Then again, oro was having some weird boys as well, bone head kimi, that fat sound four choji killed, and spiderman.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 06:47   Link #108
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Lol oh wow. That Suigetsu sure is cute when he's smiling and looking devious. Though I don't like Zabuza being his senior just looks set up so the other genin can look like they matter again >.>. ( Not to say it isn't nice to visit Haku and Zabuza's graves. )

Sasuke and Sai naked .. well there's no words..Sakura's got good taste =). (Naked Sasuke and Yondaime woulda been better though .)

And a new girl character at the end? Orochimaru who? who cares!

Looking foward to the next chapter.

(There's all those crazy pipes and stuff around where Suigetsu was released they're everywhere..And Sasuke actually smiled in the chapter haven't seen that in abit )
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 07:07   Link #109
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
No way Konoha lets Naruto go anywhere on his own at this point. Remember, he's a marked man with horrendously strong villains after him,
lol, horrendously strong villians.....that so far have been made to look like rookies?

Naruto basicly solo'd Kakuza (i fought the 1st hokage and lived to tell the tale) and even fell for the oldest "clone" trick in the book.
Shikamaru did solo Hidan
Sasori (i defeated a country solo) was defeated with an old woman & Sakura (for all her worth)
Oro....well he has technically defeated by Sasuke
Deidra (sp) wasnt at all that impressive against Garaa.

So far the members of Akatsuki that we have seen havn't exactly been what I would have imagined of "s-rank criminals". Unless the remaining what, 3-4 members (and we havn't seen the full extent of Kisame and Itachi) well if they arnt like godly then Akatsuki isn't really that impressive =/
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 07:33   Link #110
Sasuke_Bateman
No

That new chick has a nice ass from what i can see!! Thank heavens there's a girl now i'm just hopeing she's hot!!! If so Sasuke is so gonna tap that.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 07:50   Link #111
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You know when reading the first 5 pages my thoughts were: (Is Kishimoto gay or insane?)

Then i was like ok....Konohamaru brings back my hopes...and then messed up where Sakura liked it (she is just like rave...)

And then there was Sasuke...who seeks guys just like his old team.
(The guy suigetsu: just like Naruto threatening Sasuke telling he wont lose to him bla bla..)
And the new chick...probably just like Sakura..

Things are going as i hoped...Sasuke forms his own squad....but after Sasuke...looking at "The Great Naruto Bridge" i'd say...this guy is pretending...he is still the same old softy Sasuke.

Hah...Cartoon Network....how are they going to fill this chapter/episode in?
Old 2007-03-22, 08:11   Link #112
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
There are other ways to make people listen... This is a forum, you exchange ideas in a civilised manner. Harsh language will get you nowhere, you'll just get yourself warned and banned.

Put some moderation in your posts before someone reports you.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 08:15   Link #113
GrAYFoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
You know when reading the first 5 pages my thoughts were: (Is Kishimoto gay or insane?)

Then i was like ok....Konohamaru brings back my hopes...and then messed up where Sakura liked it (she is just like rave...)
Heh i thought it was hilarious. When Konohamaru did the two girls i lol'ed, when he did the two guys i rofl'ed. Talk about fanservice and nostalgia. This chapter was splitting at the sides with it. I for one enjoyed a lighter chapter, its good to mix up the pace. This kind of humor which bleach has kept has been missing from naruto of late.
GrAYFoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 08:24   Link #114
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well it's official, the Naruto series has turned into a yaoi-manga. Que the squeling fangirls for their blessed character Sasuke is now apparently considered smexy for both women and men . Oh well, it's not like we didn't see that coming anyway. So there's 2 more of those "Majins" to go huh? What were their names again? Karin and Juugo? Well, I suppose it's better than nothing. New fodder villans are always fun to see get crushed and owned by anyone's hand really. What will happen to these majin I wonder? Whatever is Kishimoto planning?
Old 2007-03-22, 08:33   Link #115
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Suigetsu looks like he will be very interesting. With those jacked teeth, he does look like someone smushed Sakon, Kimmi, and Kisame together with a helping of Hidan's and Dei's personality. Someone get him to a dentist. I really want to see him fight Kisame now. Unlike Kakuzu and Hidan, I don't see Sasuke's gang being fodder for more important characters. I believe Kishimoto will develop them more. But I also can't see them lasting beyond this arc.

Kishimoto loves to have fun with Sai's sexuality or lack thereof. That was hilarious. The SasuSai pairing will go through the roof now. Sakura loves yaoi and Naruto was jealous that wasn't him being topped by Sasuke.

So the girl speaking at the end was Karin. At least the fanboys got a nice arse shot in this yaoi filled chapter. I have a feeling she will be an Anko/Tayuya hybrid. I am really going to like her. I am curious how she will interact with Sauske.

I predict the NaruHina and SasuSaku vs. NaruSaku and SasuKarin wars will be fun to watch.
Old 2007-03-22, 08:48   Link #116
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
When was Sasuke chasing after Itachi? i thought the reason he left Konoha was to get stronger...plus the only other time Sasuke saw Itachi he was trying to protect Naruto.
Don't ask me, ask him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldorin
Did Sasuke get special treatment from Konoha to allow him to chase after Itachi?
He brought it up, I was just saying it's not comparable.

Quote:
And sending a group of Genin to stop Sasuke from going to see OROCHIMARU makes perfect sense.
...perhaps that's why they weren't allowed to leave the country if they didn't stop him before then...it's not like Oro was meeting him halfway, especially considering his condition at the time.

FireDetei, the weak ones have been taken out so far, and even that doesn't mean you let Naruto run around with no one watching him. Regardless of how weak you think they looked, Naruto would be in big trouble if he ran into any Akatsuki pair alone.

Now I need to read this chapter that everyone is saying is so weird.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 08:59   Link #117
BlackShinobi07

Does anything happen with naurto in this chapter??
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:01   Link #118
yinstro

well it now seems that kishimoto's yaoi moments were no accident, suigetsu trying to get sasuke from teh rear was pretty disturbing. And whooooooooo crappy design on him, why does he have woman hips and super boring style, the village of the mist had zabuza and kisame going for it and they ruined, it seems the newer generation of the village sucks at fashion design. oh well
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:15   Link #119
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro View Post
well it now seems that kishimoto's yaoi moments were no accident, suigetsu trying to get sasuke from teh rear was pretty disturbing. And whooooooooo crappy design on him, why does he have woman hips and super boring style, the village of the mist had zabuza and kisame going for it and they ruined, it seems the newer generation of the village sucks at fashion design. oh well
Definately Kishimoto's been reading way too much Yaoi doujinshi....

this is way out of line

If this doesn't prove that Kishimoto's lost the plot I don't know what does..
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:27   Link #120
striderm
Adusa #1

This chapter was amazing.

I don't like yaoi but I got a huge laugh out of the random extremes of fan service.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote