AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-12-29, 15:21   Link #61
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
haha, quite true! that would be amazing speed for some politicians to propose one in the next two days
phoenixfire92983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 16:30   Link #62
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
You know nothing about me or my outlook on life you presumptuous ass. You don't know how I react to in family death, nor anything else for that matter.

And excuse me for being the only one seeing that the Earth can not support this bulging population means are required to lessen the numbers and the strain on the planet.
So I should presume you don't give a fuck about your familiy and could care less if they die. Stupid me for assuming you actually care about your kin. How shortsighted of me.

Nor are you an expert on earths population or a demograhpic. So unless you come up with some solid evidence that EQ who cause thousands of deaths are actually benificial to earths status you should shut le fuque up.

Do you actually realize you condone the death of thousands of people? Wheteter you act all cool in your "i -don't-give-a-fuck" way or realize you made a ass of a comment in your previous post and are to headstrong arrogant of a bastard to admit it I'm not sure...

Anyway, i'd be happy to continue the debate with you. fruitcake
Old 2004-12-29, 16:37   Link #63
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
You know nothing about me or my outlook on life you presumptuous ass. You don't know how I react to in family death, nor anything else for that matter.

And excuse me for being the only one seeing that the Earth can not support this bulging population means are required to lessen the numbers and the strain on the planet.
wow, i hope you die of aids.. no seriously i do
Old 2004-12-29, 17:04   Link #64
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle

Anyway, i'd be happy to continue the debate with you. fruitcake
Well either do it through PM or tone it down a little please.

This thread is not here for you ppl to flame each other it's here so we can discuss the recently occurred tragic event in South Asia in a mature and orderly manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
And that's just wrong. I know it's just flame bait but go fish somewhere else, it's not wanted in this thread.

Have some respect.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 17:20   Link #65
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Quote:
Excuse my Bluntness..

But Natural Disasters are nothing more then the Earths way of culling the overpopulated human herd.
Why aren't you banned yet, you wicked little fool, how dare you justify this terrible event as a natural progression of civilization and even needed to help lessen the worlds poplulation. What a nut job you honestly are.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 17:53   Link #66
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Well either do it through PM or tone it down a little please.

This thread is not here for you ppl to flame each other it's here so we can discuss the recently occurred tragic event in South Asia in a mature and orderly manner.
I not steping out of line shay, This is the general chat, and that guy made an asshole remark. Besides, I respect you but it's the moderators decision wheteter i have to tone down.

let's wait and see, you can't tell me you actually agree with komataguri.
Old 2004-12-29, 18:10   Link #67
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
Although the person who you told to die said something completely insensitive and deserving of a misfortune on his/her life, don't tell others to die. If you must tell them you want them to drop dead, do it so through PM. You two aren't helping to prevent flames, but more of rather causing flames in this thread. This is a sensitive topic about natural disasters and people dying. If you cannot conjour up the maturity to participate in this topic, then don't bother posting at all.

Komataguri, if you wish to troll, then go to another forum and do so. You've been doing nothing but pissing off those who actually want to discuss this natural disaster. Other forums might tolerate this kind of crap, but not AnimeSuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
I not steping out of line shay, This is the general chat, and that guy made an asshole remark. Besides, I respect you but it's the moderators decision wheteter i have to tone down.

let's wait and see, you can't tell me you actually agree with komataguri.
However, the moderators would greatly appriciate it if you tone it down without being warned to do so.

Once again, I don't agree with komataguri in anyway shape or form. Hopefully most of you would also do so in not agreeing with this guy.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 18:38   Link #68
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I'm sorry if I'm the only realist here.

The rest of you must live in fantasy land.

Death does not bother me. It did not bother me when 2 of my favorite family members died, it did not bother me when my favorite pets died.

Death is a part of the world, You people need to get out of your little fantasy lands and learn to accept this fact. Death is what keeps this world turning and progressing.

Death is the requirement for new life to blossom and flourish.

Just because you are unable to accept the reality of death, does not give you fools the right to insult me.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 18:54   Link #69
The Elf

Some rambling...

I'm watching the news as I'm writing this. They said that Canada will give 40M$ (= 32 M$ US) and that the US will give 35M$ US to help... IMO, the US is not giving very much in comparision to Canada: there are 10 times more people and much more money in US than here, yet, they barely give more... I truly hope that they will give more money (because they certainly could), but, at the moment, I'm pretty much disappointed... I guess it's still better than nothing.

For my part, I'll be giving some of my Christmas money to help, and hope that they will get as much help as possible.
The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 18:55   Link #70
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
blah blah blah ... you fools ... blah blah
Someone needs a time out.
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:00   Link #71
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf
I'm watching the news as I'm writing this. They said that Canada will give 40M$ (= 32 M$ US) and that the US will give 35M$ US to help... IMO, the US is not giving very much in comparision to Canada: there are 10 times more people and much more money in US than here, yet, they barely give more... I truly hope that they will give more money (because they certainly could), but, at the moment, I'm pretty much disappointed... I guess it's still better than nothing.

For my part, I'll be giving some of my Christmas money to help, and hope that they will get as much help as possible.

Be glad America is giving anything, Its not like it is even Obligated to do such. Specially with so many of its own citizens aid that money could provide.

Be thankful that America is putting the less fortunate before its own needy citizens and giving 35million.
Old 2004-12-29, 19:12   Link #72
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Well guys the reason i started this forum was not a flame war, and it sure as heck was not to hear opinions of how Komataguri accepts his reality of death.

IN THE REAL WORLD a tsunami occured a few days ago, people, with families, friends, all died... we sitting here criticizing how this could be a media hoax, or criticizing each other, is NOT going to help an estimated 100,000 (this is just an estimate) people died.. all we can do for the dead now is pray for them

but there are those who are still allive, and they are without food, shelter, and in serious need of assistance. The threat of some serious epidimec may emerge between the survivors, so they also are in serious need of medical assistance..

the following can help to save the millions of people who are now in grave need of help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-Rhael
my moms giving me 50$ today, im going to send 30$ of it to the red cross to aid in the relief effort, bah the hell with it, i'll send it all the heck do i need money for, i'd only use it to please myself.

another thing you can help is by telling people to help out... so enough said, SEND HELP IN ANY FORM
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:16   Link #73
7thMethuselah

Interesting article Elvenpath directed me to

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...dc_1&printer=1

I guess they escaped into Noah's ark
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:28   Link #74
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:

Death does not bother me. It did not bother me when 2 of my favorite family members died, it did not bother me when my favorite pets died.

Death is a part of the world, You people need to get out of your little fantasy lands and learn to accept this fact. Death is what keeps this world turning and progressing.

Just because you are unable to accept the reality of death, does not give you fools the right to insult me.
Ok goth-boy, I get the message. Good luck slashing your wrists.

7thMethuselah, That is really amazing. Animals seems superior to us in so many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2Mb
However, the moderators would greatly appriciate it if you tone it down without being warned to do so.

Once again, I don't agree with komataguri in anyway shape or form. Hopefully most of you would also do so in not agreeing with this guy.
Fair enough razer, I really held back but he pisses me of. Anyway, I probably shouldn't care what he says, yet my decent upbringing tells me otherwise...
Old 2004-12-29, 19:32   Link #75
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Quote:
Be glad America is giving anything, Its not like it is even Obligated to do such. Specially with so many of its own citizens aid that money could provide.

Be thankful that America is putting the less fortunate before its own needy citizens and giving 35million.
I totally agree. CNN, BBC, and other news channel shows that the US IS the top donor (contrary to the UN statements). Not only that, I know that our state's search and rescue team has left. That's over 2,000 people - more than the population of some of the island there! My company (and many private companies and individuals) also matched over $2Mil USD of donations. Yes, we did lose five co-workers (confirmed). The local TV channels so far has collected almost $5Mil to give the the Red Cross. I hope this is enough to meet the UN and Europe standards.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:36   Link #76
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:

rofl oh my god we got a goth on our hands.. keep ur razorblades locked up
Old 2004-12-29, 19:57   Link #77
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

I. am. not. a. Goth.

Tho, I find it amusing that...rather then accept reality, you people would rather berrate, insult, and ficticiously lable me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeOni
I totally agree. CNN, BBC, and other news channel shows that the US IS the top donor (contrary to the UN statements). Not only that, I know that our state's search and rescue team has left. That's over 2,000 people - more than the population of some of the island there! My company (and many private companies and individuals) also matched over $2Mil USD of donations. Yes, we did lose five co-workers (confirmed). The local TV channels so far has collected almost $5Mil to give the the Red Cross. I hope this is enough to meet the UN and Europe standards.
Very nice to hear about all the donation of man and money from you area.
Old 2004-12-29, 20:02   Link #78
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

I think I read that the Spanish government is giving $60 mil., but I've been to so many web sites I can't find that article.

If you want to donate, you can give to the Red Cross at Amazon.com. Looks like they've got about $3 mil. so far.
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 20:08   Link #79
???
Unknown

I have the same mentality as Komataguri about death.
In the future, there will be a overpopulation of humain been that there will be no place on earth to live.

We are like ants. Take a look at China.
??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 20:48   Link #80
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Yeah, this is really sad, and I think we'll all remember it for the rest of our lives. I will, anyway. I just hope everyone over there can pull through this... It's such a scary thought not knowing where loved ones are; whether they are dead or alive. This just shows us how helpless humans are against nature, despite our seemingly non-stop advance towards higher knowledge and technology. This type of a disaster also makes me feel so selfish because here I am, with basically nothing going wrong, complaining about this and that.. The people who experienced this kind of a tragedy... Their pain must be so immense.. Who can they put the blame on? Nature itself?
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote