Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-25, 12:17   Link #21
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
Yea. Your right bout sai. but its too early to tell anything about hit moves. hopefully he is around naruto/sasuke level and not sakura's still lameness. (note: sakura couldnt touch Sisori without Chiyo on her side)

Dam Sasori was more bada** then itachi. why'd they have to kill him off.
Chiyo the old granny showed her how to move....later on in the battle she was moving by herself...predicted moves and defended herself.

She proved to be quite good in fighting strong enemies.

That's why i am wondering what sai's ranking would be in team Kakashi...

Naruto is soon going to be 1# and Kakashi will become 2# then.
Sakura seems better who would be 3# so Sai would be the weakest...4#

Probably Kakashi is going be Naruto's new rival...and Sai is going to be Sakura's new rival.
Old 2006-07-25, 12:24   Link #22
Yondaime-Legacy

well. yea she did do the later part of the fight on her own. but in the end, it was a fight that required HUGE help from Chiyo. we know in the end of all things without chiyo she would have been a goner.

she is smart, and strong. but fighting an akatsuki on her own is going too far.

plus. they never defeated sasori. sasori defeated himself. if you know what i mean
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 12:26   Link #23
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexx
Sai a replacement for sasuke? Never.

It was kind of funny when he gave nicknames. But somebody learns emotions by a book
Sauske is much cooler and much stronger than sai. Sai doesn't stand a chance against sasuke and will never do.

Strange like some people start to like sai. I can remember how everybody was angry about when sai turned to be "friendly", show emotions and betrayed his mission.
Just because he saw some pictures... weird.

well i respect your opinion. but sai hasnt shown us his moves yet. i think for him to be an anbu at that age shows he is more then meets the eyes. c'mon kishi show us more of sai. so sasuke fans will agree with us
Old 2006-07-25, 12:27   Link #24
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Sai a replacement for sasuke? Never.

It was kind of funny when he gave nicknames. But somebody learns emotions by a book
Sauske is much cooler and much stronger than sai. Sai doesn't stand a chance against sasuke and will never do.

Strange like some people start to like sai. I can remember how everybody was angry about when sai turned to be "friendly", show emotions and betrayed his mission.
Just because he saw some pictures... weird.
-Well at the very least Sai is trying to be on friendly terms with his newfound teammates, Sasuke never did. And unlike Sasuke, whom it took 2-3 arcs to even form a friendship (which he severed when he attempted to kill Naruto for the M. Sharingan), Sai was able to accept his teammates within a very short amount of time. And another plus about Sai, he doesn't have the superiority complex like Sasuke-hime.

-Well how do you expect someone who abandoned all emotion to learn about such things? Sai simply tried to learn from something he thought would help him. Sasuke is cooler than Sai? Don't agree on that since it's all based on opinion. Stronger than Sai? Sure I can agree with that, only because it's the plot of the series that Naruto will be the only one who's Sasuke's better.

-And yet there are those who very happy that Sai turned over a new leaf because by that time he had a decent fanbase.
Old 2006-07-25, 12:43   Link #25
flexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Well at the very least Sai is trying to be on friendly terms with his newfound teammates, Sasuke never did. And unlike Sasuke, whom it took 2-3 arcs to even form a friendship (which he severed when he attempted to kill Naruto for the M. Sharingan), Sai was able to accept his teammates within a very short amount of time. And another plus about Sai, he doesn't have the superiority complex like Sasuke-hime.

-Well how do you expect someone who abandoned all emotion to learn about such things? Sai simply tried to learn from something he thought would help him. Sasuke is cooler than Sai? Don't agree on that since it's all based on opinion. Stronger than Sai? Sure I can agree with that, only because it's the plot of the series that Naruto will be the only one who's Sasuke's better.

-And yet there are those who very happy that Sai turned over a new leaf because by that time he had a decent fanbase.
no need to post 3 times in a row ^^

This is what I still don't understand. How can somebody show emotions who never learned to do such things or even care about...
Why does he turn all of a sudden to the "good guys" and abandon his mission?

And learning emotions out of books ^^
How is that supposed to work???

At least it was cool for naruto to have a rival. Sai isn't one in comparison of power.

And sasuke didn't try to kill naruto because of MS. He just fought him because he wanted to get away from konoha.
Naruto started the fight not sasuke. And when he defeated naruto he just walked away and didn't kill him.
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 12:59   Link #26
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
no need to post 3 times in a row ^^

This is what I still don't understand. How can somebody show emotions who never learned to do such things or even care about...
Why does he turn all of a sudden to the "good guys" and abandon his mission?

And learning emotions out of books ^^
How is that supposed to work???

At least it was cool for naruto to have a rival. Sai isn't one in comparison of power.

And sasuke didn't try to kill naruto because of MS. He just fought him because he wanted to get away from konoha.
Naruto started the fight not sasuke. And when he defeated naruto he just walked away and didn't kill him.
-Ooops my bad .

-It's not like he never knew emotions, it's more like it's been so long since he felt anything that he forgot them over time. Learning from books, well it wasn't exactly the best idea but when you're kind of lost about something/or have a multitude of questions what do you immedietly think of? In most cases it will be a library which is filled with books.

-Sai was never meant to be Naruto's rival, that spot has been taken by Sasuke. Sai is there (at least I'd assume) to be yet another proof that Naruto is able to befriend/change a person's outlook on life. Now he only needs to do the same with Kyuubi and Naruto is set for life.

-Actually Sasuke really did want to kill Naruto to gain the M. Sharingan. It was made apparent when he told Naruto that he was his best friend and for that reason he wants to kill him. It was only until he realized that doing so would be abiding by his brother's wishes that he chose not to do so...
Old 2006-07-25, 14:57   Link #27
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Sai says funny and cool stuff. Pluss he's one of the few characters who isn't emo blinded in the narutoverse.

That said. I still don't like him. He was brought in as too much of a replacement for a character that was already starting to wear thin(sasuke). And that belly shirt is just . . . . nasty. AND his drawings have very little creativity. I mean I would be making stuff up to attack people with, not just drawing snakes, mice, and birds.

Sai needs much improvement before I can like him, but as long as he doesn't do anything stupidly emo, he can be redeemed.
Old 2006-07-25, 15:19   Link #28
flexx

Quote:
-Sai was never meant to be Naruto's rival, that spot has been taken by Sasuke. Sai is there (at least I'd assume) to be yet another proof that Naruto is able to befriend/change a person's outlook on life. Now he only needs to do the same with Kyuubi and Naruto is set for life.
And that is what I hate about sai. With other characters like neji it needed his time till he was able to change sb's mind.
But with sai he did a 180° in a split of a second. And with no obvious reason...
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 18:18   Link #29
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The result is what matters...Sasori died thus loses...team Chiyoo wins...
Old 2006-07-25, 22:48   Link #30
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
And that is what I hate about sai. With other characters like neji it needed his time till he was able to change sb's mind.
But with sai he did a 180° in a split of a second. And with no obvious reason...
Actually the only cool part about sai is that he might not really be sincere. You don't really know. I would hope kishi hasn't stooped soo low as to skimp on story to the point where he can't even give sai a good reason to get his emo back.

maybe he'll teach naruto a lesson and make him more mature in his views, and less trusting of random people he just meets.
Old 2006-07-26, 08:28   Link #31
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
Actually the only cool part about sai is that he might not really be sincere. You don't really know. I would hope kishi hasn't stooped soo low as to skimp on story to the point where he can't even give sai a good reason to get his emo back.

maybe he'll teach naruto a lesson and make him more mature in his views, and less trusting of random people he just meets.

Excellent. i agree with you. that would you be crazy nice if sai was really playing all of konoho. woot. good point you bring up.
Old 2006-07-26, 09:29   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
Yea. Your right bout sai. but its too early to tell anything about hit moves. hopefully he is around naruto/sasuke level and not sakura's still lameness. (note: sakura couldnt touch Sisori without Chiyo on her side)
Not to be a nitpicker, but Sakura did get to hit Sasori once without the help of Chiyo, She played possum and awaited Sasori to get close once he did, she punched Sasori into pieces, his second puppet body, which after this the pieces got together once again.

Edit, the possum part was With Yondaime Kazekage puppet, She punched Sasori directly while pulling his Cord Line.

And this Thread needs a MANGA tag.

Regarding Sai been a replacement with Sasuke, willl he stay like that forever? Until he dies, if he dies, yeah, I really don’t see Sasuke ever again working in Team 7.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-26 at 10:16.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 10:34   Link #33
A Lamer
あほぉ&

I really like sai, though I have no doubt this will inevitably turn into yet another "WHOS SIDE IS HE REALLY ON?!" drama bomb at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Add [Manga] to the topic.
This. Please.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 11:21   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
-Perhaps Naruto's ability to convert anyone to be his friend has been improved? Or is it that his words hit Sai like a ton of bricks that he immedietly smartened up? I dunno but for whatever reason he seems like he is in fact a changed person. Though, I must agree that he made the 180° turn very quickly...Perhaps too quickly. Anyway, he hasn't been really around since 314 so I can't think of anything else.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:03   Link #35
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
-Perhaps Naruto's ability to convert anyone to be his friend has been improved? Or is it that his words hit Sai like a ton of bricks that he immedietly smartened up? I dunno but for whatever reason he seems like he is in fact a changed person. Though, I must agree that he made the 180° turn very quickly...Perhaps too quickly. Anyway, he hasn't been really around since 314 so I can't think of anything else.

Yea too quickly. I dont mind that as much as Sai becoming too nice with sakura and naruto. and the fact that he has to learn emotions from some over dramatic ninjas (sorry i like naruto, but hes just like sakura when it comes to sasuke)

hope hes putting up an act with both danzou and konoho, and really has his own objective. seriously that would make him one the coolest characters.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:11   Link #36
Half 1/2 Demon
Banned

Cool

[QUOTE=Uchiha_Rurik]Not to be a nitpicker, but Sakura did get to hit Sasori once without the help of Chiyo, She played possum and awaited Sasori to get close once he did, she punched Sasori into pieces, his second puppet body, which after this the pieces got together once again.

TO Rurik:

i completely disagree with u rurik cuz sasori was one of the strongest member in
Akatsuki and sakura is a B!!!!, she's been a burden for team 7 since the beginning. well if there wasnt chiyo sakura wouldnt have touched sasori and even though he let himself die. saskura nor Chiyo defeat sasori.
Half 1/2 Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 14:17   Link #37
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half 1/2 Demon
i completely disagree with u rurik cuz sasori was one of the strongest member in
Akatsuki and sakura is a B!!!!, she's been a burden for team 7 since the beginning. well if there wasnt chiyo sakura wouldnt have touched sasori and even though he let himself die. saskura nor Chiyo defeat sasori.
Read my post , I’m not questioning Sasori strength or anything to the likes, I’m stating how Sakura could punch Sasori without Chiyos assistance, that's all.

Chapter 272 Page 5.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:27   Link #38
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half 1/2 Demon
TO Rurik:

-Funny I disagree with you, not about Sasori but about Sakura. Sure she was quite weak before but she has grown and is a very useful teammate now (I mean medic-nin, how much more useful can you get?). And don't try to say that her personality still bites because all I saw up to this point is a more mature Sakura (well as mature as she can get anyway)...In short she's not a b*&%^ anymore.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:36   Link #39
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
-Funny I disagree with you, not about Sasori but about Sakura. Sure she was quite weak before but she has grown and is a very useful teammate now (I mean medic-nin, how much more useful can you get?). And don't try to say that her personality still bites because all I saw up to this point is a more mature Sakura (well as mature as she can get anyway)...In short she's not a b*&%^ anymore.
If you ask me, she is the character that has grown the most out of the team 7, She got from Nothing to been really useful.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:38   Link #40
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
If you ask me, she is the character that has grown the most out of the team 7, She got from Nothing to been really useful.
-Yup I second that Uchiha_Rurik.