1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.22%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-07, 08:51   Link #861
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
She was crying?

She looks sad, but she certainly doesn't look like she was crying to me.
Nah she is probably holding a small hope that Setsuna is back for her. Too bad Marina, Nena is closer to him!

Bear is probably asking Soma to be his daughter or mistress.

GSD is real shit for the storyline. GS is not bad though (other than those self-righteous eat-too-much-nothing-better-to-do censors who airbrushed/cut out Fllay's "naked body"), in terms of storyline and animation. But then again, I treat every new series like a new anime I am watching so I shouldn't be dropping criticism like a know-it-all.

I can't wait to see Allelujah back without his fringe covering his right eye and acting all emo. I don't really like Lyle though, hope he is as carefree as his twin brother.

Anyway if you noticed the whole line of Innovators, there is a hole in the row at the back. I am suspecting that the Innovators are Aeolia's ORIGINALLY created User Interfaces (Nena is a recopied product), and that space is actually meant for Tieria.

P.S I loled at the threesome battle play idea. Someone put it into a fan fic/manga, something like GS Yonkoma?
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 09:24   Link #862
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

If A-LAWs were truly generic evilllllll~, Barack Ginin would've abandoned Louise there and then, or gave her a punch when they returned.

And realistically, the implementation of severe draconian laws become a necessity in a premature 'unified world.' Even before the unification, it's not like the power blocs were completely individually unified, especially AEU. And even 4 years after unification, it's not like borders were torn apart as each country still retained their own identity, only agreeing to annul their own military power merged into the Federation's.

A-LAWs are essentially a modernized 'Administrative Detention, McCarran/Internal Security Act/Special Police' however way you call it. The fact exist in the yesteryears and even in our own current world speaks volumes.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 09:25   Link #863
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Good solid Ep 8/10.

Also on a side note WTF did they do to the women? Apart from Marina the rest of them have gotten uglier.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 09:42   Link #864
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Also on a side note WTF did they do to the women? Apart from Marina the rest of them have gotten uglier.
Hmmm, Louise is subjected to tastes, like I love short hair. But generally most people think Feldt and Soma are beauties now lol

But I'd agree than China-tan has lost her sexiness.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 09:42   Link #865
arunavsharma
House MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
no dude... didnt you see Soma. she has turned out to be a "Woman"

and you cant really comment on Louise, bcoz she had her helmet on... but if you look the the ending credits she looked pretty decent.

only Wang Lui has become dull , which i agree.

finally our very own Pamela Anderson of Gundam... Ms Sumeragi. give her time to reveal her true self. "she will change the world"

If you aint asking questions... then you havnt understood.

YouTube's Best AMV Channel
arunavsharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 09:47   Link #866
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
But I'd agree than China-tan has lost her sexiness.
I must be the only one who thinks China looks sexier now out of her Sweet Sixteen look in S1.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-10-07, 09:48   Link #867
arunavsharma
House MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
If A-LAWs were truly generic evilllllll~, Barack Ginin would've abandoned Louise there and then, or gave her a punch when they returned.

And realistically, the implementation of severe draconian laws become a necessity in a premature 'unified world.' Even before the unification, it's not like the power blocs were completely individually unified, especially AEU. And even 4 years after unification, it's not like borders were torn apart as each country still retained their own identity, only agreeing to annul their own military power merged into the Federation's.

A-LAWs are essentially a modernized 'Administrative Detention, McCarran/Internal Security Act/Special Police' however way you call it. The fact exist in the yesteryears and even in our own current world speaks volumes.
I agree to a certain to your point of view. humanity still needs a long way to go to be be completely unified.
bcoz humanity is more based on INDIVISUALITY, there will be conflict.

Old 2008-10-07, 09:50   Link #868
arunavsharma
House MD

Quote:
I must be the only one who thinks China looks sexier now out of her Sweet Sixteen look in S1.
i think you are!!

you forgot the Episode 1 (1st season) where she was literally like a Siren..
teasing that poor waiter.

Old 2008-10-07, 09:54   Link #869
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I think all the girls get prettier. China tan just gets more mature and loses the moeness.

Don't care about Soma. Never like her in the first place
Old 2008-10-07, 10:02   Link #870
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Nope, I share your opinion

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 10:04   Link #871
arunavsharma
House MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

Don't care about Soma. Never like her in the first place
She's the most classy one out there. I wasnt a fan of her earlier. but now i am!!

Old 2008-10-07, 10:08   Link #872
Ichimaru

Quote:
in most cases, he shouldve falcon punch her in the ovaries....
Old 2008-10-07, 10:09   Link #873
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Yep, you're not alone.

Speaking of Wang, is there any evidence that she's still working with the Ptolemy crew and CB as we knew it is actually still alive?

Because I really don't understand why her and Ribbons would cooperate while Setsuna and the rest help Kataron generally do nasty things in the shadows.
Old 2008-10-07, 10:09   Link #874
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Playing both sides?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 10:15   Link #875
Clegger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenCalBayan View Post
Okay, back on the serious side... Sergei probably put his son (Andrei) into military school as soon as it was possible. You know what kind of school, kinda like "extreme boarding shcool mixed with boot camp" where you barely see your family... the military becomes your family.

That or Sergei could of been one of those fathers that put their military career first. The fact that Sergei has never told Soma about having a son makes it clear that Sergei and Andrei aren't close and haven't been for some time. If that's the case then I can understand why Andrei doesn't feel obligated about telling his father anything.

Does anyone else think that Sergei won't survive this season? He's already looking into A-Laws and now that Soma is apparently going to join them I bet he won't quit anytime soon.
Clegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 10:17   Link #876
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
in most cases, he shouldve falcon punch her in the ovaries....
Realistically, Louise did deserve some form of punishment.

But Barack doesn't seem to be that bad. Although not enough to tell, he doesn't seem to be the type to find pleasure in slaughter (( business only )) and goes "REVENGE FOR MY COMRADES!" in the face of Gundam. He seemed annoyed at Louise, but doesn't seem to be out of spite either. Generally the mark of a decent guy, even if not Sergei.

Only the blonde fatass so far, Arthur Goodman seemed to genuinely thrive at the thought of Gundams accelerating A-LAWs's necessity as the special police.

Old 2008-10-07, 10:38   Link #877
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
Looks like Wang will play both sides and be "used" by Ribbons, just like he did Corner.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 11:07   Link #878
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Quote:
True, but they cut her some slack since she was new to battles. I'm just surprise she actually shot one down.
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 11:17   Link #879
ElldenStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
Yep, you're not alone.

Speaking of Wang, is there any evidence that she's still working with the Ptolemy crew and CB as we knew it is actually still alive?

Because I really don't understand why her and Ribbons would cooperate while Setsuna and the rest help Kataron generally do nasty things in the shadows.
In episode 1, Milenia Vashti states quite clearly "Ms. Wang's intel is unbelievable." So, yes, Wang Lui Mei is still supporting the Ptolemaios group.

We'll just have to wait and see what her dealings with Livonze really is all about.
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 11:27   Link #880
lubczyk

That makes me wonder, about Sumeragi. She kind of screwed up the first time around, with her losing a lot her crew members, some of the Gundam meisters, the GM Arms, the Ptolemaios and so on. I mean, if you were Setsuna, Tiera, Felt or any other members of the original Ptolemaios, would you really want to serve under Sumeragi again?

I mean, she ****ed up so bad she resorted to Billy Goat for help. How do you get out of that mess? I'd think that CB wouldn't want anything to do with her at this point.

I mean, if she becomes the Captain of the CB ship again; I, for one, will be rolling my eyes.
lubczyk is offline   Reply With Quote