AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-20, 09:35   Link #541
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
I think they only said "New Characters!" because it'll be someone who hasn't gotten an album yet.

Personally, I'm expecting Taniguchi, Kunikida and the CCP. The first nine albums were the characters appearing in the original OP(except Shamisen), so I'd assume that they'd go with characters in the new one that were absent.

Of course, they could be weird and let T&K share an album, with Shamisen getting one of his own.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Old 2009-07-20, 09:37   Link #542
prnoct90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
I think they only said "New Characters!" because it'll be someone who hasn't gotten an album yet.

Personally, I'm expecting Taniguchi, Kunikida and the CCP. The first nine albums were the characters appearing in the original OP(except Shamisen), so I'd assume that they'd go with characters in the new one that were absent.

Of course, they could be weird and let T&K share an album, with Shamisen getting one of his own.
That's what I thought at first, but the Japanese blog that I sourced said that they were for the three girls. Also, I just translated that using google translate, so my translation could be wrong.
Old 2009-07-20, 09:43   Link #543
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

When I first responded, your post didn't have that information. Not my fault.

Even so, I'm still expecting those three to get albums this time around for the reason I stated.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
Old 2009-07-20, 14:19   Link #544
Bou
Nyoron~

Not sure if the lyrics have been posted. They're for Super Driver, I romanised them myself.

Spoiler for Japanese:

Spoiler for Romanji:

Also to be found on my livejournal I started it today, its for all my stuff.
http://miyokobou.livejournal.com/
Old 2009-07-22, 08:11   Link #545
M.Marangio

"Super Driver" was released today. It ranks second in the Oricon's daily singles chart.

Also, according to ANN, over 1 million of audio CDs of this franchise were shipped.

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ion-cds-served
Old 2009-07-22, 09:43   Link #546
Little Buster
Punkish...Regulary

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
"Super Driver" was released today. It ranks second in the Oricon's daily singles chart.

Also, according to ANN, over 1 million of audio CDs of this franchise were shipped.

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ion-cds-served
Amazingness! Although the PV is sorta weird...
Old 2009-07-22, 11:52   Link #547
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I'm surprised it only sold 5k copies on the first day, to my memories, Don't Say Lazy (k-on ending) sold around 20k? This is our goddess Haruhi-sama, I'm honestly surprised how low the sales is. Usually the total sales is around 2-3 times the amount it sold on the first day. So this single probally would have sold 10-15k copies in the week. I'm suspecting the low sales is due to Hirano Aya hate and how KyoAni is repeating Endless Eight.

Also the song isn't very good in my opinion, I really dislike Hirano Aya's songs where she shouts into the mic. But the PV is very cute, very cute indeed.
Old 2009-07-25, 05:32   Link #548
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I'm surprised it only sold 5k copies on the first day, to my memories, Don't Say Lazy (k-on ending) sold around 20k? This is our goddess Haruhi-sama, I'm honestly surprised how low the sales is. Usually the total sales is around 2-3 times the amount it sold on the first day. So this single probally would have sold 10-15k copies in the week. I'm suspecting the low sales is due to Hirano Aya hate and how KyoAni is repeating Endless Eight.

Also the song isn't very good in my opinion, I really dislike Hirano Aya's songs where she shouts into the mic. But the PV is very cute, very cute indeed.
I was just gonna say, I wonder if the fact that they sold so few copies of the single has anything to do with Endless Eight.
Old 2009-07-25, 06:06   Link #549
M.Marangio

Quote:
Originally Posted by touge-n00b View Post
I was just gonna say, I wonder if the fact that they sold so few copies of the single has anything to do with Endless Eight.
Probably, but they still sold 15851 copies in the first four days, enough for the weekly top 10.
Old 2009-07-25, 08:32   Link #550
Animexcel

Super Diver is awesome, usually I skip the opening but I keep watching it because
Old 2009-07-26, 05:20   Link #551
RommieSG
Heir to the Empire

Guys, I hope you can help, cause I'm starting to go nuts trying to find it on the net.

I have the 33 Track Haruhi-Chan/Nyoro~n Churuya-san OST, without a tracklisting. If anyone could help me find one, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to make sure all my albums have correct/readable tracklistings, and this one I can't find anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2009-07-26, 12:18   Link #552
prnoct90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RommieSG View Post
Guys, I hope you can help, cause I'm starting to go nuts trying to find it on the net.

I have the 33 Track Haruhi-Chan/Nyoro~n Churuya-san OST, without a tracklisting. If anyone could help me find one, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to make sure all my albums have correct/readable tracklistings, and this one I can't find anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
I:m in the same predicament. Does anyone know where it came from? How can I buy it? What is the cover art? Tracklisting?
Old 2009-07-26, 12:30   Link #553
Dawnbringerz
性転換団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Marangio View Post
Probably, but they still sold 15851 copies in the first four days, enough for the weekly top 10.
It should have been 15498 though. (or 15499 or 15513 or 15521 or 15524)
That would be very epic.
Old 2009-07-26, 15:35   Link #554
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Nah, the last loop will be #15851.
Old 2009-07-26, 15:42   Link #555
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
... There is a reason for that number?
Old 2009-07-26, 16:02   Link #556
M.Marangio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
... There is a reason for that number?
I only addded the numbers from the oricon chart. Today the OP is third with 2677 sold copies (18528 in total).
Old 2009-07-26, 18:51   Link #557
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
I was talking with Kogetsu

He, aparently, just made up a number.
Old 2009-07-26, 19:15   Link #558
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I care less for "Super Driver" since it didn't sound that good compared Hirano Aya's other music... you either love it or hate it...

I still perfer Bouken Desho Desho still... and I usually skip the OPs anyways... but the animation of the intro is good... it reminds me of one of those visual novel intros.

Last edited by chikorita157; 2009-07-26 at 21:57. Reason: Misspell the album title
Old 2009-07-26, 19:39   Link #559
Xiomay
Bazinga~!

Send a message via AIM to Xiomay Send a message via MSN to Xiomay
What? No single after all for Taniguchi?

Darn, I was hoping one day Taniguchi would get his own Character single, I absolutely love his VA. But alas, I guess I'll keep on waiting until that day arrives.
Old 2009-07-26, 21:18   Link #560
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomay View Post
What? No single after all for Taniguchi?

Darn, I was hoping one day Taniguchi would get his own Character single, I absolutely love his VA. But alas, I guess I'll keep on waiting until that day arrives.
You and me both. Shiraishi~kun always brightens everyone's day.
Closed Thread