AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 6 10.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 25.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 32.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 18.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 12.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-08, 01:18   Link #81
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Despite being mostly talk, I found this episode strangely engrossing. The pacing was really tight, and they covered a lot of plot. Not enough Felli (there never is), but she had some nice moments. Come on Leerin, just leave already! I really liked the old ED, and sad to see it go - new one doesn't really do anything for me.

Next episode looks epic! Can't wait! My prediction:

Spoiler for Episode 14:
Old 2009-04-08, 01:31   Link #82
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
I recalled her addressing the other heavens blade receivers normally. So she probably regard banished peoples as 'it(s)'

ei layfon, why wont you use the freakin katana!?
but in episode 12 the Queen asked Leerin "how Layfon is doing" so she said his name in that time... but in ep13 she was useing "it's"

Maybe she had to say "it" becouse he was expelled and he disappointed the queen by doing that thing in that match..... the same he stopped beign a HB so she as a queen shouldnt use any honorific talk about him in current state....

But it kinda shows that she is little concerned about Layfon, maybe its becouse of Leerin but who knows..... she was not against Layfon to return to Grendan so maybe that's why she is still haveing that 12th seat open..... like she is waiting for Layfon to return (after learning what is important, know normal life and why he has to fight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post

Spoiler for Episode 14:
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-04-08, 02:41   Link #83
Wargumm1i
Hentai

So its possible that Dia dies or gets expelled?
Old 2009-04-08, 04:43   Link #84
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
If you say goat everyone knows :P but if you say Gandoweria its kinda harder to remember (since the city is destroyed) and well "goat" is way shorter than gandoweria (and its earier to remember XD)

But well with the goat leaving its city it doesnt have that name anymore.... now its a wild spirit "Haikizoku"........ and kinda useing Gandoweria brings to mind more a city than a fairy-animal

Anyway does anyone know about psyhardens... who are they... why are they so special...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Well it’s good and all in a democracy but somehow the Chairman seems to hold the highest administrative authority without any interference, because they are the executive and legislative body manage by one administration lol. Most likely they also control the media and press. And with the way the represent the journalist view in Zuellni (I’m looking at you Mifi) then it’s no wonder Kallian can control the information flow. Besides the cops are also bunch of gold diggers who loves money (excluding Naruki).

Cliché plot device called ‘city consciousness’. If it dies then city will along with it. And it feeds on Selenium……that’s it I guess.

With a name hard to type, spell or remember like ‘Gandoweria’ I think I’ll remain remember it as……’goat’ or ‘golden goat’…..
Okay then what about Zuellni, everyone calls her by her real name, not some random fan name.
Old 2009-04-08, 04:52   Link #85
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Probably because call it Goat is funny
Old 2009-04-08, 04:53   Link #86
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Okay then what about Zuellni, everyone calls her by her real name, not some random fan name.
No I call the city Zereni... and at the fairy I say "city fairy"..... since its easier to understand what are you talking about :P (fairy or the city itself ^^) besides the zereni cityfairy looks more like a human-infant so you cant give a nickname to it....

Since Gandwelia city spirit looks like a golden goat than its easier to call it be the look.... (like in Grendan we see that huge fox-lion thing animal so do we have to call it Grendan.... [mostly we use the look to describe things]
Old 2009-04-08, 05:30   Link #87
evil-samurai

Enjoyable episode, but like last episode it was missing a lack of Feli. Looks like Layfon still worried about using all his power. I wonder when we will see Layfon get serious in a fight, he hardly seemed to have much trouble dealing with Haia last time, maybe next episode... I'm liking that Din doesn't really come off as a evil guy, he is using the Overload drug, but its for the protection off the city.

Nice Ending, centered more on Feli. Cant say I like it as much as the last one but I'm sure its going to grow on me.
Old 2009-04-08, 06:55   Link #88
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Nice man. Though I find a ‘living’ AI stuff a bit over the top. By ‘commodity’ I’m guessing these fairies are indeed tradable and can be sold at a high price, which was why the dude in Nina’s flashback on ep 3 wanted to get his hands on one of them though failed. Seems like the fairies can exchange their lives in order to save human beings and I find it funny that the fairies are produced from a tree, reminded me of Yggdrasil from bunch of RPG series. I assume when these fairies are old enough they would then capable serving as a city’s generator or lifeline or whatever. Makes you wonder what kind of fairy a city like Grendan has, that is if they indeed are using one instead of machinery.

You don’t happen to know what a Psyharden is that some of us here have been wondering would you?
What I don't understand is that why the goat said that he can give Layfon power. I mean, I can understand if they were only an 'AI beings' that is 'important' to the cities, much more like their 'lives'. But still, 'power' ? What can they give to human beings ? An exceptional power that can be compared to the power that can move the city at will ? A very strong Ki ?

D:

Uh, I don't understand #_#

Old 2009-04-08, 10:07   Link #89
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris
Why do electronic fairies keep getting crazy and going towards filth monsters? Do they have electronic period as well?
I lol'ed. If they can have periods (female ones) then probably they could get pregnant as well..........okay forget I just said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist
Because she's cute-looking so it's easier to remember while the goat is well... a goat plus the shiny stuffs, and it's simpler to read 'Zuellni' than 'Gandoweiara'. For me at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fylvedelta
I don't understand is that why the goat said that he can give Layfon power. I mean, I can understand if they were only an 'AI beings' that is 'important' to the cities, much more like their 'lives'. But still, 'power' ? What can they give to human beings ? An exceptional power that can be compared to the power that can move the city at will ? A very strong Ki ?

D:

Well I'm guessing it could give a boost to your Kei, but on Layfon's case he doesn't need any. See how he bitch the Haikizokou in ep 10? >.> But I believe it'll be explained in ep 14, hopefully.
Old 2009-04-08, 10:11   Link #90
ipernorris

Quote:
I lol'ed. If they can have periods (female ones) then probably they could get pregnant as well..........okay forget I just said that.
Yeah that's right, they could get electronically pregnant... perhaps Zuellini and the electronic goat have that kind of relationship!
Ah and don't think about perverted things: electronic sex is PURE!
Old 2009-04-08, 10:21   Link #91
Archmagination2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
What I don't understand is that why the goat said that he can give Layfon power. I mean, I can understand if they were only an 'AI beings' that is 'important' to the cities, much more like their 'lives'. But still, 'power' ? What can they give to human beings ? An exceptional power that can be compared to the power that can move the city at will ? A very strong Ki ?

D:

Spoiler for Goat:

Not enough is known about Psyharden, so sorry. The only thing I know is that Psyharden refers to a legendary type of katana/kei skills passed down master to students and those of the Psyharden bloodline like to travel outside to other citys while fighting filth monsters.

The reason why the Queen is referring to Layfon as 'It' is because she considers him as a weapon. Mainly because thats what he turned himself into to become a HB at such a young age, he is unlike the other HB's who are more well rounded as individuals. Its one of the reasons why she reacted so quickly to his cutting off the arm, you can't have a weapon like him damage whoever he wants to.
Old 2009-04-08, 12:36   Link #92
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris
they could get electronically pregnant... perhaps Zuellini and the electronic goat have that kind of relationship!
They're having sex and produce children using copy paste abilities, made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002
The only thing I know is that Psyharden refers to a legendary type of katana/kei skills passed down master to students and those of the Psyharden bloodline like to travel outside to other citys while fighting filth monsters.
This alone enough to conclude that Fon-fon is this badass wanderer with l33t skillz and likes to eat Filth Monsters for breakfast.
Old 2009-04-08, 13:06   Link #93
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Yeah that's right, they could get electronically pregnant... perhaps Zuellini and the electronic goat have that kind of relationship!
I just had some very disturbing images fly through my head. I hate my imagination.
Old 2009-04-08, 15:58   Link #94
boss
I am boss

Quote:
Awesome, from far away the regios would probably look like a giant plasma lamp!
Old 2009-04-08, 21:40   Link #95
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
This alone enough to conclude that Fon-fon is this badass wanderer with l33t skillz and likes to eat Filth Monsters for breakfast.
This somehow reminds me of a certain prosecutor in a game who "eats attorneys for breakfast."

By the way, HOLY S-- TrueKnight! Where did you find that image from your signature from! I'm sooo gonna like it.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-04-09, 02:09   Link #96
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin
By the way, HOLY S-- TrueKnight! Where did you find that image from your signature from! I'm sooo gonna like it.
From Tjaard in the signature thread.
Old 2009-04-09, 03:20   Link #97
ipernorris

Quote:
Yeah, that's the right way dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
I just had some very disturbing images fly through my head. I hate my imagination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss View Post
You guys are too much perverted!
Just think of the Goat copying some of himself within Zuellini, pasting his part to the electronic children!
Old 2009-04-09, 06:12   Link #98
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Thumbs down Gross!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss View Post
Quote:
Yeah, that's the right way dude!

You guys are too much perverted!
Just think of the Goat copying some of himself within Zuellini, pasting his part to the electronic children!
Okay. Eww. Ewww! EWWWWW!!!!
Stop that! You all realize your talking about Bestiality between a goat and little girl! Your all disgusting.

Also, Electronic Fairies are not born but created or copied like Nina's Regios, Shneibel is the only Regios that can create or copy Fairy's.
Old 2009-04-09, 06:14   Link #99
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
No matter how I think about it, it still sounds so wrong to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Okay. Eww. Ewww! EWWWWW!!!!
Stop that! You all realize your talking about Bestiality between a goat and little girl! Your all disgusting.

Also, Electronic Fairies are not born but created or copied like Nina's Regios, Shneibel is the only Regios that can create or copy Fairy's.
Thank you for putting a period on the previous arguments. What a relief.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-04-09, 06:21   Link #100
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
This thread is becoming disgusting lol