AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-05-03, 20:43   Link #8081
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Spoiler:
I was under the impression Gajeel was a double spy for Fairy Tail? Wat.
Old 2012-05-03, 21:29   Link #8082
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 281:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 21:46   Link #8083
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
281 is fully out.

Sting only got a minor slap on the wrist, but Yukino got expelled? Both lost, though I suppose they see Yukino's wager as worse. Gemma is a real looney, evil asshole. Also, Rogue is beginning to question things in Sabertooth; why do I foresee a Sting vs. Rogue fight? Also looks like another woman is joining the 5-person ST team, which means it is now the 5 strongest.

So, apparently Jellal did something to Kagura, too, who is now hellbent on killing Jellel in revenge. Wonder who Milli and Erza will end up fighting, and when Jellal will be revealed.

Yukino was waiting for Lucy? Next chapter is "10 keys and 2 keys" which hints that it will be about Lucy and Yukino. Probably Yukino will reveal some things about Sabertooth. Wonder if this also means Yukino will end up joining FT?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 22:00   Link #8084
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Spoiler for 281:
Spoiler for ch 281:
Old 2012-05-03, 22:02   Link #8085
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i think it would be a riot if Jelly is actually innocent of whatever Kagura is after him for. That it is actually Mistgun that did whatever it was that got Kagura mad. And whatever it was, it was ecchi
Old 2012-05-03, 22:08   Link #8086
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i think it would be a riot if Jelly is actually innocent of whatever Kagura is after him for. That it is actually Mistgun that did whatever it was that got Kagura mad. And whatever it was, it was ecchi
You sir have the mind of a genius! I so see Yagi doing just that in epic nakama troll fashion .

I'd lol if it was ecchi related but not holding my breath since Mystogan was a recluse but then again everyone does have a moment of weakness.
Old 2012-05-03, 22:14   Link #8087
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, I wonder...*goes back to look* Yep, I thought so...

Spoiler for The reason for Kagura:

Anyway, cat girl ... holy- she's grown up FINE. And even making evil faces didin't detract from that hawtness. We get lots more little plots starting up in this chapter, keeps it interesting.

Although I must say, I am having a Mavis withdrawal... ;_;
Old 2012-05-03, 22:18   Link #8088
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Kagura is going to forgive Jellal after losing to Erza. Its always like this.
Old 2012-05-03, 22:24   Link #8089
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for ch 281:
sir, you're so genius
Old 2012-05-03, 23:11   Link #8090
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Well wouldn't there probably be more tension since "Mystogan" is at the tournament, and Jellal is on the run, well according to everyone but Fairy Tail.

That text bubble was conveniently placed over Yukino's butt-crack.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 23:28   Link #8091
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
Well wouldn't there probably be more tension since "Mystogan" is at the tournament, and Jellal is on the run, well according to everyone but Fairy Tail.
Unless she meet Jellal out of his Mystogan outfit and naturally assumed that Edolas Jellal (Mystogan) was indeed Earthland Jellal. Therefore she blamed Jellal for Mystogan's crime (like his Anima landed on her big sister or something, or witnessed him trying to close one down and assumed he created it instead) after all based on her looks she is likely younger than Jellal which is why it's taken till now for her to seek revenge and way back when Mystogan traveled without a mask, so since he wasn't dressed up as Mystogan at the time she doesn't realize she should be angry at Mystogan and not Jellal even though Jellal is now Mystogan and right there next to her.

It's really simple dude I don't see how this theory could be complicated at all (I think... ... yeah, that's what I mean. )
Old 2012-05-03, 23:31   Link #8092
immblueversion

Well, after getting a taste of guild life at Sabertooth and seeing what a jerky jerk jerk the master is, I can easily say it humanizes Sabertooth a ton more. So far, Sting has been the only one who really got under my skin the moment he and Natsu met. Rogue should've done the same, but he was so aloof that he didn't. And now I think I like Rogue even more now that we know he cares more than just seeing Gajeel again.

Also, I noticed Lecter mention that a new member will be taking Yukino's place. Back when Sabertooth was introduced, the FT members discussed that the guild became so strong once it picked up five peculiar wizards. According to Sting in this chapter, this new mystery girl will be the fifth, meaning that Sting, Rogue, Orga, and Rufus were definitely four of the strongest.

As for this talk of all of Mermaid Heel hating Jellal, based on what I've read, I think it's just Kagura and Millianna who fall into this category.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 23:41   Link #8093
ranchan13

ROFL
Quatro Puppy FTW!!!

Spoiler for manga 281-282:
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform

Last edited by ranchan13; 2012-05-03 at 23:50. Reason: Adding spoiler and more infor
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 23:47   Link #8094
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
As for this talk of all of Mermaid Heel hating Jellal, based on what I've read, I think it's just Kagura and Millianna who fall into this category.
Not sure if you seriously believe the other members of Mermaid Heel matter or not...

Their stats greatly imply they didn't matter at all so who cares if they don't or do hate Jellal too (only Quatro Puppy was a weaker guild) they're just pointless members to fill out team space for the tournament. Even Gray was easily stronger than their second strongest member (Web girl) listed and the rest where trash level to the point Lucy could take them both on at the same time (hell, wouldn't surprise me if Lucy could defeat all three with the help of Aquarius (super effective vs girl groups) but even Gemini, Loki, or Caprico could defeat all 3 them as well... and we all know Lucy's stats maybe weak but that since she is... not her magic which is in other beings, so her stats are a bit misleading).

Plus they seem like a close group, and any pure girl group that excludes all males will naturally hate the man that hurt their girlfriend/teammate... so in a sense they should "hate" him in the same way newer Fairy Tail members like Lucy and Wendy "hate" any Raven Tail members just since they're enemies. That is enough to saw the first impression of Jellal is likely already blown in their eyes and they'll need a bit of conniving to stop their friend from going after him.
Old 2012-05-04, 01:36   Link #8095
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I don't think Gemma was really too hard on Yukino. He had her strip and erase her mark, I was half-expecting him to kill her for losing a bet on her life, and Yukino was quite obedient, herself...but his attitude really sounds like Laxus at the festival arc, about how a strong guild doesn't need weak members and whatnot.

Milliana's grown well, +1 for timeskip! Love how she's straightforward about her goals, no idea what Kagura's past is like though. At least she's got good reason to want to kill Jellal, a childhood of slavery and the death of her friend...what's Erza gonna do, say that he was brainwashed? I'm looking forward to that part of the arc.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 01:44   Link #8096
Jellal
Anime Critic

Betcha anything that the tournament will have a 2 vs 2 match soon.

Must I specify who's fairy tail's opponents? xD
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 02:56   Link #8097
sergel02

It's nice to see Mermaid Heel get some back-story and depth. I was worried in the beginning they would be just a throw-away and not really explored at all, the guild or members.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 03:09   Link #8098
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I don't think Gemma was really too hard on Yukino. He had her strip and erase her mark, I was half-expecting him to kill her for losing a bet on her life, and Yukino was quite obedient, herself...but his attitude really sounds like Laxus at the festival arc, about how a strong guild doesn't need weak members and whatnot.

Milliana's grown well, +1 for timeskip! Love how she's straightforward about her goals, no idea what Kagura's past is like though. At least she's got good reason to want to kill Jellal, a childhood of slavery and the death of her friend...what's Erza gonna do, say that he was brainwashed? I'm looking forward to that part of the arc.
So forcing a woman to strip herself completely naked in front of her comrades, and expelling her is not going too hard on her? I'd hate to see your definition of what would be too hard^^;;. Anyhoo, Rogue scored+1 on my nice guy list. He has more consciousness about what's going on around him than Sting. Sting's just a punk who thinks he's all that. Rogue is more focused and analytical. I mean, I'm still iffy he killed his foster parent, but we'll wait and see. I do agree with you though, Millianna definitely +1. You'd think, since she's technically older than Erza, she'd act like a mature senpai. NOPE! TACKLE GLOMPS FTMFW! As much as I would want to see Yukino join FT, I don't think her spirit and mind are in the right state to think about joining another guild, not after what Genma did to her. Still hope she joins though.
Old 2012-05-04, 03:58   Link #8099
~Yami~

Yukino won't join FT because in the end, Lucy will hold all 13 keys
she maybe just hand out her keys to Lucy and quit magic world

or if Yukino joins, then I'll put death flag on her

it will be nice if Yukino and Lucy can become a team though
Old 2012-05-04, 04:19   Link #8100
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
if Yukino joins, then I'll put death flag on her
I'd put a waitress flag on her. Fairy tail can never have enough waitresses
Quote:
So forcing a woman to strip herself completely naked in front of her comrades, and expelling her is not going too hard on her?
Technically, he told her to do it and she complied. It's not like he ripped her clothes and she was all like "Nooooo~!", although I don't doubt he would have done it, had she shown any hesitation. That and well, losing a life bet usually results in death, I think the only reason she made it out alive is because Kagura owns her now.

P.S: Love the faces of the Quattro-puppy members on the first page
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen